PDA

View Full Version : [360] Oh woe is me!

Johno
02-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Hey!

My Xbox 360 has kicked the bucket so to speak, After around 2 hours of being on hold, I managed to get through to support.

Now the thing is, They have now created a service request for me (Yay?) but my local GAME store has managed to track down an xbox for me!

So now, Im back on hold to cancel my service request! Any bets on how long Ill be back on hold? But honestly, This sucks.

My brother got 2 free games when his Xbox broke but they are offering me NONE! Im rather angry, I feel slightly sorry for the support person I get next :P

Nick-
02-07-2007, 04:21 PM
From my own personal experience Xbox CS is atrocious so youre request is likely to get lost somewhere in the system and come back to haunt you about a month later when they ring you and explain that they have an xbox in storage waiting for you to exchange for the broken one. :P
Time taken on hold depends on when you phone them. During peak time I would expect it to be 2 hours, perhaps a lot more, and in off peak times it would probably be a lot shorter.

Johno
02-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok so this is what has happened...

Called local GAME Store and asked to get a replacement, They had none in stock so said I would be quicker phoning microsoft :rolleyes:

Called Microsoft, Sat on hold for 30 mins and then got through. The guy was talking garbage that there is only a 5% Fault Rate (I know at least 20 people who have had their XBOX's die, One of them has even had 5!) Then he sent in a Service Request for me.

Called my other GAME Store and asked, Do you have any XBOX's in stock? The reply was yes and so I had to phone Microsoft back up (The reason I phoned my other store later was after the call with MS they said it would take upto 4 WEEKS!)

Sat on hold for an hour with MS and their phone lines are rubbish (Kept breaking up and buzzing) So the person I talked to was french and they couldnt understand what I was saying, But I finally got my service request canceled and I will be getting a shiny new Xbox towmorrow :D

reindeer.
03-07-2007, 06:19 PM
I had no problems with MS at all, fast, no hassle and a working xbox.

Azul
03-07-2007, 07:57 PM
I have no grips with the customer service itselfs, been fantastic for me. But it's the fact that I've had back 3 supposedly repaired Xbox's die on me. I sent my 4th one in about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard owt since.

Josh-H
03-07-2007, 08:23 PM
I have had no problems with CS. My 360 broke, sent it back, got it back. Fine so far. Quick and painless.

Jam
04-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Is The CS Phone Line Free (AKA 0800) ? Cos' If It Ain't Wudda Been Cheaper Too Buy A New One!

Agent 47
04-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Is The CS Phone Line Free (AKA 0800) ? Cos' If It Ain't Wudda Been Cheaper Too Buy A New One!
yeah it is, I had to phone up once to cancel a live subscription, just as well it was free :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!