PDA

View Full Version : Little Tip

Teh Wub
02-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Runescape Member Pins - They cost £5 Pounds UK Sterlin. So £5 sold for rs cash would be 2.5m (Am i not correct?) So members pins should be alot more than people charge. People normally do the ratio 1:2 Millions GP : Real Cash. You do the math.

Add what you think :)

[Chris]
02-07-2007, 05:33 PM
i think you are so right, we were discussing this on irc

people should at least sell them for 2m, otherwise we are losing money and nobody wants to be "scammed" out of like 2GBP or w.e do they?

Havoc_Generator
02-07-2007, 05:53 PM
This makes alot of sense, but are people willing to buy at this price? I've noticed this about merchanting since you're selling.. you set the prices. If I bought a whip and told everyone 'sell your whips at 15m' Noone would be able to buy a whip unless someone pays 15m and the sellers stick to their selling price?

If everyone on hxf decided 'let's sell member pins from now on for 2m - 2.5m noone would be getting pins unless they paid the full price..?

Redmoon Evil
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Runescape Member Pins - They cost £5 Pounds UK Sterlin. So £5 sold for rs cash would be 2.5m (Am i not correct?) So members pins should be alot more than people charge. People normally do the ratio 1:2 Millions GP : Real Cash. You do the math.

Add what you think :)

I have a little tip:
Buy the rs mills instead of sms pins because I'm not paying 2.5mill for something that people claim to be getting for free on other forums

Havoc_Generator
02-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Can't buy mills with home phone, can you?

[Jay]
02-07-2007, 05:59 PM
2m-2.5m lol no one would buy pins then and btw you only thinking about 1 side of the argument which is yours because you probably sell pins and you want a profit.....
There are 2 sides and the things that are wrong with 2m-2.5m are..
-No one would buy because for most people who buy pins thats how much they have
-they get scammed lose 2m-2.5m now thats alot...

Theres more but i cant be botherd to go into more detail and its up to the seller if they dont like the price the people offer dont sell pin simple....

Teh Wub
02-07-2007, 06:30 PM
;3674510']2m-2.5m lol no one would buy pins then and btw you only thinking about 1 side of the argument which is yours because you probably sell pins and you want a profit.....

Theres more but i cant be botherd to go into more detail and its up to the seller if they dont like the price the people offer dont sell pin simple....

Naw, i buy pins lol. I was just wondering what everyone thought what was on my mind.

02-07-2007, 06:34 PM
If member pins were this price all the tight ***** who don`t want to part with a 'gp' would just try scamming.

Havoc_Generator
02-07-2007, 06:38 PM
;3674510']2m-2.5m lol no one would buy pins then and btw you only thinking about 1 side of the argument which is yours because you probably sell pins and you want a profit.....

Theres more but i cant be botherd to go into more detail and its up to the seller if they dont like the price the people offer dont sell pin simple.... But if we refuse to sell unless people pay the price 2.5m then noone get's to be members so they have no choice.

[Jay]
02-07-2007, 06:44 PM
But if we refuse to sell unless people pay the price 2.5m then noone get's to be members so they have no choice.
Not really they can buy it thierselves im sure they would rather do that then pay 2m+
and Teh Wub if you buy pins yourself then why you make the thread :| if you want to buy pins for 2.5m go for it no one is stoping you but it dont mean that we have to as well if the prices do raise then you will see they will fall quickly....thats how it is with all things

Redmoon Evil
02-07-2007, 06:44 PM
But if we refuse to sell unless people pay the price 2.5m then noone get's to be members so they have no choice.

there is always a choice

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!