PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't resist..

Havoc_Generator
03-07-2007, 03:14 AM
Someone had to do it? Right?

I'm not a pro editor, paint pro, or whatever but I made everyone who needs a new signature, a signature.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5474/0001234distadsigak0.png

Credits go to Rou for killing Distad and getting us the very educative picture. :)

Tell me what you think.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to due bullying within, and a flame war starting. Please do not create threads with the sole aim to annoy/bully another member.

Lord_Gig
03-07-2007, 03:16 AM
Man.. he seriously got owned eh? But no way near as bad as the time you (TIME_FREEZE) lost your whip to an Rcer with a rune pickaxe whilst you were RC pking!!!!

Remember!!! The picture was posted on RSC and everything!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

sorry.. couldn't resist.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Bullying is not acceptable on HabboxForum.

Havoc_Generator
03-07-2007, 03:18 AM
Once again, who rcs with a whip skulled 0 prayer?

You're just like jon affraid to admit the truth.

Lord_Gig
03-07-2007, 03:19 AM
NO you stupid idiot, you lost YOUR whip whilst YOU were RC PKING, want me to draw you a picture?

okay, we'll talk about truth's, you first.

Did you scam a poor kid on runescape for a ranger set + more by pretending to be your sister?

Havoc_Generator
03-07-2007, 03:21 AM
someone's angry over the fact that I'm right. I was rc pking? Atleast it's better cash then fake selling your acc. This guy runs up in abbys skulled with whip comes back we start fighting..

James seriously, grow some balls.

le harry
03-07-2007, 03:24 AM
rs is serious business.

Havoc_Generator
03-07-2007, 03:29 AM
James when's the last time to socialized without virutal people? I'm 13 and have many things on you, a real life, a girlfriend & FRIENDS.

going to bed' night.

Lord_Gig
03-07-2007, 03:32 AM
James when's the last time to socialized without virutal people? I'm 13 and have many things on you, a real life, a girlfriend & FRIENDS.

going to bed' night.

Are you kidding me? You're some sad pathetic canadian kid that spends his real life cash on runescape, you were going to buy mrcrans for $300, you have no life and as for a 13 year old telling me to "grow some balls" that's funny, lmao.. Why don't you go and pretend to be a girl so you can scam some more pixels.

The only thing you have on me is that you're an expert lier.
Oh don't forget you sure know how to act like a girl and tricking young boys into giving you pixels.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Bullying is not acceptable on HabboxForum.

Royal
03-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Lol, he got pwnt.
Lol, James pwnt also.

Lilyoe
03-07-2007, 03:50 AM
Lol..
Youll get infraction just wait :)

Lord_Gig
03-07-2007, 03:57 AM
I'll get infracted aswell lol.

I just can't stand him, he's far worse then you Distad (no offence).

deagle
03-07-2007, 04:33 AM
Offense taken :p

300 bucks=5 gas tanks

Bun
03-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Hahahahahaha lmao, i remember when time_freeze lost his whip to a rcer pmsl. He claimed on here he lost it deep pking rofl.

[Jay]
03-07-2007, 09:07 AM
I'll get infracted aswell lol.

I just can't stand him, he's far worse then you Distad (no offence).
True true.....
And lol @ him losing a whip see what goes around comes around..
You can change your hxf name/ buy hxf accounts as many times as you want but evryknows its you.....

Havoc_Generator
03-07-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't care what you people think? All you guys seem to do is spend your summer vacation on the computer. Buying mrcrans? Sure I'll buy it because, I have money unlike some of you. I' can't be botherd will people who think they are greater then others.

Cod I never mentioned loosing it in deep wild, I' lost it to an rcer, who was rcing in a whip.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!