PDA

View Full Version : Powerpanel Error

Sunny.
03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Okay, So ive installed it etc, When I add a user it adds but when I want to remove a user, it comes up with

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vhabbo/public_html/staff/in.php:33) in /home/vhabbo/public_html/staff/admin/delacc.php on line 60

and then removes my admin features, So i have to logout n log back in as admin..

Any suggestions? If you need more information, just ask :)

+Rep to all help

Agnostic Bear
03-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Okay, So ive installed it etc, When I add a user it adds but when I want to remove a user, it comes up with

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vhabbo/public_html/staff/in.php:33) in /home/vhabbo/public_html/staff/admin/delacc.php on line 60

and then removes my admin features, So i have to logout n log back in as admin..

Any suggestions? If you need more information, just ask :)

+Rep to all help

Here's a suggestion;
http://kristall-services.com/KPRC2.zip

Sunny.
03-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Lmao ^^, I downloaded tht straight away and installed, Only thing is, id prefer powerpanel because of extra features and more plugins :P

Agnostic Bear
03-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Lmao ^^, I downloaded tht straight away and installed, Only thing is, id prefer powerpanel because of extra features and more plugins :P

They might be coming, we'll see ;)

Sunny.
03-07-2007, 07:19 PM
kk :P .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!