PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in gay people?

DiscoPat
03-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Ok, like.. Do you accept that its right that gay people being able to get married and all that?
Look at it in natures point of view and religion, all that stuff.. :eusa_wall

Lycan
03-07-2007, 10:49 PM
i believe gay people exist yes.

Gay people are no different to straight or bi people in my mind...

Nightrose
03-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Gay people should have the same rites of straight people after all they are two people in love.

Most religions accept Homosexuality and lesbiasm now as they believe the bible/torah whatever is to old for now adays so they mostly allow it

i do believe there a few religions that dont

but to be honest, even tho im not a religious person i would chose love over religion
x

Disento
03-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Some people make it even harder for me to accept my own sexuality.
Sexual harmony please. Homophobia and unequal rights are old please.

Charlie
03-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Love is between two people, as well as marriage, that's about two people who love each other and want to be together and they commit to their relationship and show their love by getting married.

I don't see why sexuality or gender should come into any of that, if two people are happy together no matter what gender they are, then leave them to do whatever they want, and be in love and be whatever sexuality they want. I, myself am a lesbian so i'm going to agree with it, and i support gay relationships/marriages 100% ;)

Zample
04-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Marriage is a commitment between two people who are in love, etc, etc.

I support it.. Religion shouldn't control the entire universe, and all that..
so to be honest banning homosexual marriage and stuff is just a load of bullcrap tbh.

ViRgIn
04-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Ok, like.. Do you accept that its right that gay people being able to get married and all that?
What nature points of view and religion "stuff" is there to back up its wrong?

Dan2nd
04-07-2007, 07:58 AM
I except it ! I just don't like it when certain people use it as an excuse to say look at me give me attention. Luckliy thats only a minority of gay people.

Virgin Mary
04-07-2007, 08:59 AM
I don't care about sexuality. Although it creates the question "when is sexuality wrong?" i.e. why can't paedophiles marry children, why can't people marry animals? As pro-gays would say: they were born that way ;) (despite the fact you aren't born with a sexuality :rolleyes:)

Roboevil
04-07-2007, 09:04 AM

Religion is fictional.

CDLewis
04-07-2007, 09:04 AM
I agree.

Gays should have the same rights as humans (Not gays) to marry who they like.

If a man kisses a man its known as disgusting.

If a woman kisses a woman its known as kinky.

There is no difference just people dont want to accept the fact that we are allowing the homosexual minority to take a step further and get married.

IDGAF.

Jazza
04-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Gay people should not even be considered different, It's totally normal and there should be no difference in the rights of gay couples compared to heterosexual couples.

-:Undertaker:-
04-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Yes.

But I don't believe Gay people should be allowed to adopt.

Lycan
04-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Yes.

But I don't believe Gay people should be allowed to adopt.

why not? .... they are no different from other familys... if a single male parrent can bring up a child then why can't a male couple do it....

04-07-2007, 04:58 PM
why not? .... they are no different from other familys... if a single male parrent can bring up a child then why can't a male couple do it....

A mother figure is important, also imagine the hate the child would grow up with.

That's why men weren't given the ability to have kids together.

Roboevil
04-07-2007, 04:59 PM
A mother figure is important, also imagine the hate the child would grow up with.

That's why men weren't given the ability to have kids together.

Are you saying all single parent fathers should give up their children?

I think the worst argument for pro anti-gay adoption is; "m'a child neds boaf a muvva n favva in der lyf"- No? Single mother and fathers manage to bring up a child perfectly. What's so bad about two mothers or two fathers?

04-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Are you saying all single parent fathers should give up their children?

I think the worst argument for pro anti-gay adoption is; "m'a child neds boaf a muvva n favva in der lyf"- No? Single mother and fathers manage to bring up a child perfectly. What's so bad about two mothers or two fathers?

Good point, but single parents normally still let their kids see the other parent and kids don't get bullied for having one father or one mother whereas if you had gay parents who adopted you then your life wouldn't be normal, no sleepovers and if it got out that you had two gay people as your parents then imagine how much bullying would go on.

It's not worth it and it's not fair to put a child through that.

AndyDude312
04-07-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm ok with the whole gay thing, but seeing two people of the same sex kissing or what ever makes me shudder. I don't really think they should be allowed to adopt because it isn't fair on the child. Imagine all your friends having mum and dad and the child have dad/mum number 1 and dad/mum number 2. It would be even worse in senior school, the poor kid would be bullied out of every school.

Liam!
04-07-2007, 07:42 PM
yes there's nothing wrong with it..

DiscoPat
04-07-2007, 07:55 PM
ITS WRONG COZ THE KID WILL GROW UP IN AN GAI INVIRNDIENMENT!?>!?

Browney
04-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Awkward one for me. Gay adoption: not now. I wouldn't put a child through it. Hopefully in 10 years everyone's opinions will have changed and a baby with 2 same gender parents will be acceptable to everyone.

lAdmire
04-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Okay, well I don't believe it's write. I think it goes back to Adam && Eve && how God took a piece of Adam to create Eve. So, I believe, men && women are together because women are apart of men. It's also kind of disgusting seeing a man && another man kissing or vice versa. But, in Canada, I don't see many gay people. It's weird. But then Gay Pride Parade is CROWDED! Weird.

Lycan
04-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Good point, but single parents normally still let their kids see the other parent and kids don't get bullied for having one father or one mother whereas if you had gay parents who adopted you then your life wouldn't be normal, no sleepovers and if it got out that you had two gay people as your parents then imagine how much bullying would go on.

It's not worth it and it's not fair to put a child through that.

i was refering to single parrents as widows not divorces.

i don't know anyone who would bully a kid for having two fathers... or two mothers at that.

would you bully that child because of a petty thing like that?

CDLewis
04-07-2007, 09:14 PM

i don't know anyone who would bully a kid for having two fathers... or two mothers at that.

I would imagine alot of kids would nowadays.

Naturally if your brought up by 2 gay parents you will be slightly different to others. May it be the way you speak/dress/act. These are all open doors for bullies and they will bite at the first chance to take advantage.

Virgin Mary
05-07-2007, 06:52 AM
I want gay parents if they were proper gays you'd have well nice clothes and be a fabulous *****.

Hitman
05-07-2007, 06:58 AM
People are straight, people are bi and people are gay. All the same, apart from sexuality, and all the changes is if they like males, females or both.

Gay's are no problem, just like straight people and bisexuals.

Sure, it's not my thing doing it with another boy, that's why I'm not gay, but I respect people disregarding their sexuality.

05-07-2007, 05:09 PM

Well you must go to a very nice school if people don't bully eachother over things, also I didn't say I would bully, I said others would.

Matt,
05-07-2007, 05:17 PM
I dissagree about the kid being bullied there is a boy in my form at school who has a gay parent everyone knows sure people said stuff at first but it blew over within a week (and our school is not nice atall wekk the kids arnt full of ********)

[DC]eption
05-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Gay people should not even be considered different, It's totally normal and there should be no difference in the rights of gay couples compared to heterosexual couples.

Its not normal... but just because its not normal doesnt mean its wrong.

Gays should obviously have the same human rites as any one else, but im with Dan i dont think adoption should be allowed.

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Tbh i dont and dont sayy ouu thats racists cuz its just my opinion..

Edit: Btw reiligon aint Fictional

its fact.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!