View Full Version : monkey maddness

Extor
04-07-2007, 01:41 PM
what mage lvl is reccomended for this quest to kill lvl 195 demon
i ave 40 prayer - is that enough ?

+rep to people who help :D

Redmoon Evil
04-07-2007, 01:45 PM
If you have **** levels just run outside of the border wait bout 10mins for the small people to nail him then when he starts healing himself turn your prayer on and range/mage him that what I did with 40range.

also the time before that I killed him with 30 odd range by getting him stuck on the center corners and ranging him with the help of the small people but that didn't work the last time I tried it so I had to make a new n00b stratergy

also 40 prayer is ok aslong as you don't get within melee distance.

Extor
04-07-2007, 01:48 PM
If you have **** levels just run outside of the border wait bout 10mins for the small people to nail him then when he starts healing himself turn your prayer on and range/mage him that what I did with 40range.

also the time before that I killed him with 30 odd range by getting him stuck on the center corners and ranging him with the help of the small people but that didn't work the last time I tried it so I had to make a new n00b stratergy

lol thanks +rep
but what are 'small people'
:S

Redmoon Evil
04-07-2007, 01:51 PM
there is about 5 gnomes that help you and cannot die that hit 1's and 2's

Extor
04-07-2007, 01:53 PM
there is about 5 gnomes that help you and cannot die that hit 1's and 2's

ah i see lol
many thanks for help :)

Dubble
04-07-2007, 02:11 PM
the gnomes attack him and u stay back untill hes like 2 hp left they it on him 1 and 2.

natty
04-07-2007, 02:15 PM
the gnomes attack him and u stay back untill hes like 2 hp left they it on him 1 and 2.

yeah but doesnt he attack you too? :S:S

Dom¿
04-07-2007, 03:33 PM
yeah but doesnt he attack you too? :S:S

Nope he doesnt, i did the quest on vivs wraith my pure combat was like 50 str wad about 48 and i did it no problem took three goes to kill deamon

Lime_Jello
04-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Do not mage him..

Range him.

I did it with 50 range..
Also make sure you do the majority of the demon's hp or else you will have to kill him again.. if the gnomes do more damage than you... then your screwed... My advice is.. once you get there.. turn on mage prayer.. stay a distance back.. and range him.

It only took me a few mith arrows

Redmoon Evil
04-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Do not mage him..

Range him.

I did it with 50 range..
Also make sure you do the majority of the demon's hp or else you will have to kill him again.. if the gnomes do more damage than you... then your screwed... My advice is.. once you get there.. turn on mage prayer.. stay a distance back.. and range him.

It only took me a few mith arrows

false? I did it about a week ago the n00b way

Danny,
04-07-2007, 06:36 PM
the gnomes can do almost all the damage but you have to take the last hp off it

alotest
04-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Do what I did:
Wait for the ghomes to lower the demon to red (Red health bar) then fire a few arrows or spells at him and vallah!

Lime_Jello
04-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Maybe it's changed since when I did it.. cause I had to kill it twice.

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 08:29 PM
the demon is the easy part i just protected from mage and ranged it best way....
And i strongly recomend 43 prayer

Redmoon Evil
04-07-2007, 08:45 PM
you only need 37 prayer, unless your going to melee it which I wouldn't reccomend.

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 08:55 PM
you only need 37 prayer, unless your going to melee it which I wouldn't reccomend.

You need it for the tunnels because you get attacked my skeletons...also when you go down into the dungoen which is garded by monkey and its multi....

Redmoon Evil
04-07-2007, 09:35 PM
;3681747']You need it for the tunnels because you get attacked my skeletons...also when you go down into the dungoen which is garded by monkey and its multi....

oh yea soz =P was concerned too much with the demon xD

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 09:49 PM
oh yea soz =P was concerned too much with the demon xD
lol :P

Neversoft
05-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Don't mage the demon. It has a HIGH defense against magic. I recommend you use range then it can't use melee attacks against you. You don't need any prayer either. Just run around the side and stay there for a while and let the gnome dudes get it low then run out and range it to death.

Do what this dude did - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5V84QN_N4uc
He was only lvl 49 and only bought 1/4 of a cake with him. :P But when you do it bring loads of cakes, lobs or sharks, etc to make sure you don't die. :)

Also make sure you do the majority of the demon's hp or else you will have to kill him again.. if the gnomes do more damage than you... then your screwed...

All you need to do is actually kill the demon. Nothing else. :P

kyle♥
05-07-2007, 11:01 PM
When he attacks, run to the bridge and immedietly put Protect from mage on. Then you can keep pray on or turn it off so it don't drain your prayer points. Then when hes about 5 HP run out with spec from bow :).

Axel
05-07-2007, 11:14 PM
As Redmoon said, if you're not confident about killing the demon yourself, wait about 5 minutes for the Gnomes to get the demon down to 1 hp, they can't finish him off, so you run in and just hit a 1 on him to finish him, sorted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!