PDA

View Full Version : Hmm yeh HabboCouncil

ClubTime
04-07-2007, 03:32 PM
So, he asks me to code him his layout for a few hcs, and was moaning cause i never do the job first cause hes new, anyway, after i said no sorry, i did the delete button and filmed it as he asked, and there he is moaning its fake? ***?

lol, even tho i don't know how u can move the recording box on your screen.

he even says he copyrighted it n will sue lol..

he cnt if he wnted me to code it for him, and i said no n deleted it cuz he wont pay can he?

so little advice, if you offer to code it under paying first, considering if they are new - dont do it :)

www.partyhabbo.net/clip0001.avi (http://www.partyhabbo.net/clip0001.avi) ~ the clip - sorry did not know how to move the box.

u could see the delete then i deleted it from recycle bin, but i need the other files so i only deleted that and not the whole bin.

Luckyrare
04-07-2007, 03:41 PM
What court is going to deal with HCs? Don't worry about it.

Sunny.
04-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I think his point of view is totally ok due to he probably bought the layout and doesnt want it being stolen... so he would be a bit worried.

Though we cant really judge it over the video...

On your question, He cant really sue you unless you attempt to use it on your website, or try to sell ... I think

:)

ClubTime
04-07-2007, 03:42 PM
What court is going to deal with HCs? Don't worry about it.

;o never thought of that.

yeh soz the video wont that good considering he didnt tell me how to move the lil box showing only top corner.

--ss--
04-07-2007, 03:43 PM
pfft if he does try to sue over furni then well he'll get in trouble as he isn't meant to be to trading pixels that belong to sulake for other goods outside of the game.

Blackcomb
04-07-2007, 04:04 PM
don't worry every1 always says "im taking you to court" it costs more than he would get back.

Scania
04-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Dont worry about it. Haha. Hes pretty unsure of himself.

HabboCouncil
04-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Well .. I was rather annoyed that you took my layout then said.. Im sorry i wnat paymentfirst as well..

Im not going to even try to take oyu to court.. Was just annoyed..

Jutnut
04-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Well he didnt take your layout as he binned it in the film.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!