PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Project Partner.

Aflux
04-07-2007, 07:14 PM
During the summer holidays I will be bored forgetting everything that I've learnt the past 15 years so I need something to occupy my time.

I have an idea, a very unique idea and one which I think, with the right promotions and dedication can and will take off and become a big hit.

If you fill the criteria that is needed then I will tell you my idea and then see what you think and go from there.

The person I am looking for must be;

Mature when appropriate
Dedicated to the project although not so much that you never see the outside world
Willing to share ideas and not leak ideas created within the project unless statedThat's really all I'm looking for, someone trustworthy and dedicated. If you feel you wish to help with the project then reply here or PM me if you wish to do it confidentially.

I won't release anything about the project until I have chosen 2 or 3 people to work with me on this project.

Thanks.

Colin-Roberts
04-07-2007, 07:38 PM
i'm interested i've done projects like this before. but i'm would like more detail.

Disento
04-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I have a massive knowledge base on ICT and business studies. I'm mature, I can dedicate evenings and I have an active mind, and thus - many ideas and solutions.

Aflux
04-07-2007, 07:45 PM
i'm interested i've done projects like this before. but i'm would like more detail.
You don't even know what the project is about so how can you of done "projects like this before"?

Colin-Roberts
04-07-2007, 07:48 PM
based on the info giving, i compared it to prevouis projects and the requirements are similiar to that of the prevouis,

Sunny.
04-07-2007, 07:50 PM
I'd be interested... Dont know if I fit the Criteria but if I do you can count me in :).

Oni
04-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Im intrigued and interested, but I cannot say whether or not I am truly interested until I know what it is. For example if it was creating a panel [I know its not] I would be useless as I know nothing about it and wouldnt want to take part. You can obviouly trust me not to leak information.

Aflux
04-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Im intrigued and interested, but I cannot say whether or not I am truly interested until I know what it is. For example if it was creating a panel [I know its not] I would be useless as I know nothing about it and wouldnt want to take part. You can obviouly trust me not to leak information.
I know that people aren't going to be fully committed or even the slightest bit committed until they know what it is.

I'm just getting a general idea of how many and who are interested.

It's unique, trust me.

Assassinator
04-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Am i aloud to send a PM Adam or would i be wasting my time?

Aflux
04-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Am i aloud to send a PM Adam or would i be wasting my time?
I'll let you make that decision, you're a bright guy.

Assassinator
04-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I'll let you make that decision, you're a bright guy.

I Guess ille send a PM.

Even if its not Working exacly on coding or things you have seen my Ability in pictures.

reindeer.
04-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Well I'm free atm, I've got nothing on so I could be dedicated. I think i fit the requirments too - I have a good knowledge in IT and group projects.

.:!Robbo!:.
04-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Same as "Padraig" got some free time on my hands atm so i can help out with the Project etc, also i am very intrested into what ths project is.

Rix
04-07-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm intrested:D you can count me in i love to share ideas and i have an imagination:D

RichardKnox
11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Not going to give any **. If i'm intrested, i'm willing. If it's going to make some cash, i'm in ;)

Mentor
11-07-2007, 02:07 PM
I may be interested depending on what it is, more so if theres likely to be any monitary return from the project as it would save me from haveing to get a real job :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!