PDA

View Full Version : Bored now

Sly
04-07-2007, 08:46 PM
http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/7/4/f_3535m_2ce6a37.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img40&img=/8/7/4/f_3535m_2ce6a37.png)

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): This is not a thread for pointless conversations. Discussing the goal would be fine, spamming the thread is not. Thread locked, as almost every post is spam.

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Wow cool you should get evrything 66 or 69

Jackk
04-07-2007, 08:53 PM
i was speaking to yhii before and he said it was Ken and i was like wth, whos ken. anyways i was fishing as per usual and then he all like im jessica 306 sister at this time i had a full loads so i woddled over to bank and then i fort to myself, do i know jessica 306 then i looked her and she didnt have no stats. so i fort omg this guy is like spying on me or summat so i just removed the guy and carried on fishing and then some guy at fishing guild was saying i was a bot, even though i was speaking and that. and he was like being proper mean saying that im a geek for having 99 fishing :(

Sly
04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
i was speaking to yhii before and he said it was Ken and i was like wth, whos ken. anyways i was fishing as per usual and then he all like im jessica 306 sister at this time i had a full loads so i woddled over to bank and then i fort to myself, do i know jessica 306 then i looked her and she didnt have no stats. so i fort omg this guy is like spying on me or summat so i just removed the guy and carried on fishing and then some guy at fishing guild was saying i was a bot, even though i was speaking and that. and he was like being proper mean saying that im a geek for having 99 fishing :(
It was kimberly 356`s sister actualy

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
intresting.....

Jackk
04-07-2007, 09:02 PM
It was kimberly 356`s sister actualy

yeah well i just got back from swimming and my eyes hurt because of the thing in the swimming pool that kills germs. and hen he logged on i was buzzing because conor was on (my bbfl) so i was all like 'hiya' and then he said 'Hiiii' like conor does and i was all like hows it going dude? and then he said who are you and i was like ermm jack, whos this and then he said ken and i straight away though about ken and barbie, ya no that song. Hey barbie. Hey ken. Wanna have some fun? but then i thought to myself, omg conor is getting hacked and i was like oh noes. so i checked on msn and he wasnt on and then i check #habbox-chat and he wasnt there so i was like proper panicing and sweating didnt know what to do. so i write a letter to conor and posted it to him. so hopefully conor now you know who hacked you, it was ken!

Anways grats.

Sly
04-07-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah well i just got back from swimming and my eyes hurt because of the thing in the swimming pool that kills germs. and hen he logged on i was buzzing because conor was on (my bbfl) so i was all like 'hiya' and then he said 'Hiiii' like conor does and i was all like hows it going dude? and then he said who are you and i was like ermm jack, whos this and then he said ken and i straight away though about ken and barbie, ya no that song. Hey barbie. Hey ken. Wanna have some fun? but then i thought to myself, omg conor is getting hacked and i was like oh noes. so i checked on msn and he wasnt on and then i check #habbox-chat and he wasnt there so i was like proper panicing and sweating didnt know what to do. so i write a letter to conor and posted it to him. so hopefully conor now you know who hacked you, it was ken!

Anways grats.
Yeh well it me friend krishnas dad lol.
Was funniest name i could think of at the time.
Cos if i said punjab you would of known it was me :)

Jackk
04-07-2007, 09:08 PM
is krishnas the one i call sadjid? the over excited one in the picture with you that use to fancy you? but you was all like ewww no way! and then she like turned all emo and so all your mates did so then you did. then you dont hang about with them mates so you got your hair cut properly and nows its all weird and stuff?

Sly
04-07-2007, 09:10 PM
is krishnas the one i call sadjid? the over excited one in the picture with you that use to fancy you? but you was all like ewww no way! and then she like turned all emo and so all your mates did so then you did. then you dont hang about with them mates so you got your hair cut properly and nows its all weird and stuff?
Yeh yeh,
Now all me emo friends laugh at me short hair :(
But all my chav friends love it :)
But me mams like .........
And me dads like iya son ow ya doin
and me teacher is like omg detention
and me dog is like meowwwww
and matt is like..NOT ONLINE OMG WHERE IS THA BAR STOOL.

And im like..Oo am gonna get my forum name changed to RAPE!

Jackk
04-07-2007, 09:18 PM
atleast you dont have your good ol' greasy hair again. i might just have to post the picture of you when you was 11 with your birthday cake :)

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeh well it me friend krishnas dad lol.
Was funniest name i could think of at the time.
Cos if i said punjab you would of known it was me :)
oo right

i see

Yeh yeh,
Now all me emo friends laugh at me short hair :(
But all my chav friends love it :)
But me mams like .........
And me dads like iya son ow ya doin
and me teacher is like omg detention
and me dog is like meowwwww
and matt is like..NOT ONLINE OMG WHERE IS THA BAR STOOL.

And im like..Oo am gonna get my forum name changed to RAPE!
lol true true

atleast you dont have your good ol' greasy hair again. i might just have to post the picture of you when you was 11 with your birthday cake :)
do it

Axel
04-07-2007, 09:35 PM
This whole thread is just spam?

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 09:38 PM
This whole thread is just spam?
no its not his achived something

Axel
04-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Most of the posts are just a conversation that could be done over MSN.

[Jay]
04-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Most of the posts are just a conversation that could be done over MSN.
Oo right dono then mabey they wanted to share the convo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!