PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I must've really made them mad.

Ichigo
04-07-2007, 10:34 PM
So I've spent 2 days playing Warcraft and don't remember what I did the other day.

Either way I go to log-in to an alt' account on Habbo and it says:

The reason for the ban is: Banned due to unacceptable behaviour online. Please have parent call +44 (0)20 7288 6187

Fair enough, I think. Judging by my behaviour on most of my alternative accounts I most probably deserved that one.

So I go to sign into a different account and the same comes up.

My main account I've never been banned on so saw no reason for it to deny me access to that and so tried it.

Turns out every account I attempt to log in with gets permanently banned.

It's a shame I don't remember doing anything worth such a severe punishment.

Any ideas?

Soy
04-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Your ip banned :P unlucky you must have done something pretty stupid lol

Elw00d
05-07-2007, 12:00 AM
uninstall shockwave and reinstall it....

Yoshimitsui
05-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Well where you hacked or anything?

And why don't you (yourself or mate etc..) phone the number and find out what happend?

Hitman
05-07-2007, 05:43 AM
Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please don't give out information on illegal programs.

Jamesy
05-07-2007, 06:26 AM
phone the number and tell us what they said!

Hitman
05-07-2007, 06:30 AM
phone the number and tell us what they said!
Habbo Staff: Hello?
Person: I was told to ring...?
Habbo Staff: ah yes.
Person: ...
Habbo Staff: ...
Person: ...?
Habbo Staff: ah yeah, well, you did something bad.
Person: FREE FERNIZ PLZZZZZZZ PLZ IS THT LOST_WITNESS GIMME DA FRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
Habbo Staff: bye.
Person: wait!
Habbo Staff: bobba off or I will kill you.

Jamesy
05-07-2007, 06:48 AM
lol. I would phone it myself but i need my credit...

GoldenMerc
05-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Dont they do that when your racist?

Shawnstra
05-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Just reinstall shockwave or change your ip.

Ichigo
05-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Woah woah woah, with the new log-in shockwave bans only affect the Habbo loader. An actual IP ban affects the cookies used to log you into the site.

I can't be bothered with changing my IP anyway, not since they've banned my main account. Warcraft it is!

Edit: They've responded to my E-mail.

Hi Habbo,

Please have the a parent/guardian contact us on +44 (0) 20 7288 6187 between our office hours of 9.30-5.30 GMT Monday to Friday.

Yours,

--
0rca
Player Support
Habbo UK
http://www.habbo.co.uk (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:ol%28%27http://www.habbo.co.uk%27%29;)
Sulake UK Ltd, 52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH, UKI see no reason for me to ask my mum to phone them, since I'm seventeen. In the UK, the legal age of majority where you taker full control over your life is 16. At 17 your parents have no legal control over you.

THE PLOT THICKENZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'll call them tomorrow after work.

ALSO

Yoshimitsui, no I wasn't hacked. I used to use my alt accounts a lot 'cause I got banned lots. I haven't done much recently, but my memory's terrible. I most probably deserved it.

Earthquake
05-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Ah unlucky to hear mate, Maybe you should sue them for making you give them money then banning you, I could be your lawyer, Habbox can be the jury, Lost_witness can by the baby, And we all live happily ever after.

[DC]eption
05-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Ah unlucky to hear mate, Maybe you should sue them for making you give them money then banning you, I could be your lawyer, Habbox can be the jury, Lost_witness can by the baby, And we all live happily ever after.

But its says the furni is theres so you would get any were with that :P

And you must of been racist or something serious, therfore thats why they want a parent to ring.

Earthquake
05-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Yea well they shouldn't, if your paying real life money, they should sell the account to you for what you pay, if they just own the furni and u cant do much with it, then wats point paying... I guess they need someone to pay their wages :l.

Ichigo
05-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Racism usually results in a 24 hour - 7 day ban. Never something as serious as banning my IP.

I'll see what they have to say for themselves tomorrow. Though I'm not looking forward to it. Every time I've appealed a ban for my old main account the replies I get sound so patronising. Actually speaking to someone'll be weird.

Adam!
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Racism usually results in a 24 hour - 7 day ban. Never something as serious as banning my IP.

I'll see what they have to say for themselves tomorrow. Though I'm not looking forward to it. Every time I've appealed a ban for my old main account the replies I get sound so patronising. Actually speaking to someone'll be weird.
They are bare friendly on the phone.

Lost_Witness was bare nice to me on the phone when he was player support - Went out of his way to help me :)

Make sure you pretend your a parent though!

Ichigo
05-07-2007, 06:35 PM
They are bare friendly on the phone.

Lost_Witness was bare nice to me on the phone when he was player support - Went out of his way to help me :)

Make sure you pretend your a parent though!

I dunno why I need to pretend to be a parent though, I'm nearly 18 :S

Adam!
05-07-2007, 06:37 PM
I dunno why I need to pretend to be a parent though, I'm nearly 18 :S
They'll proberbly just hang up..

Btw, don't expect an answer tomorrow - You have to leave a voicemail, then they call you back.

Ichigo
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
OH

Christ they're awkward.

I'll leave a message tomorrow then.

Yoshimitsui
05-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Goodluck with it ;)

Let us know what they say.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!