PDA

View Full Version : Ive decided which character to make.. kinda

ChainLightning
05-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Its a choice of either Hunter or Shaman. Need help picking which and what race should I make the hunter if I decide i wanna make that? :D
Btww which allows you to move action bars? tryed bartender but its incompatable =/ Sry for all the nooby questions ^^

mat64
05-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Hmm, If your going to be Horde for hunter I guess Tauren is quite useful because of their racial, But I'd go troll myself. For Shaman, I'd say the same again but the orc racial is probley more use to you as a shaman :).

Axel
05-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I think Taurens make cool hunters for Horde, but racially Trolls are better. And best Alliance hunters are probably dwarves, not sure about shamans.

I3rap
05-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Drawft Hunters are for the win.

ChainLightning
05-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Hmm, If your going to be Horde for hunter I guess Tauren is quite useful because of their racial, But I'd go troll myself. For Shaman, I'd say the same again but the orc racial is probley more use to you as a shaman :).
Well since most ppl on hxf play on Kilrogg, i was thinking alli ^^ And most ppl have said dwarf hunter so imma make that =] Ill create it on saturday.. cba with wow today

Elkaa
07-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, hunter is a good choice when it comes to them two. I enjoyed played on mine. Bang bang. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!