PDA

View Full Version : [Request] NOBull Info & Jobs

Colin-Roberts
05-07-2007, 06:36 PM
ok firstly it's put here because its more of a site info thing then job thing it maybe better under projects but ye,

ok so your all probelly wondering what nobull is so i'll explain/

Nobull is/will be a news and word events (past & present day) site, that unlike the rest of the world, gives you the news and nothing but the news. every news article , sports report , item review , website review, will be unbiased , unopininatioed and just cold hard facts. no what ifs , no maybes , just cold hard facts that are fun and easy to read for the average child/kid wich this means no big fancy words or this event relates to,,, crap.. this idea may work it may not. frankly i can't be bothered either way. but i thought it sounded cool & before anyone says its. i'm not in it for the money, i'm in it for the people like me who enjoy just reading the days events without having to read all the authors views ect.

ok now basicly this is what i need:
Admins / Section Managers (x5) i will pick these people my self if they say there interested

Reporters:
these people must be able to read news or watch the news and pick up key day events , research those events if necessary, and write a non opinionated article on this. there will be 5 sections to chose from ranging from sports, entertaiment ect.

Moved by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator) from Web Designing: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

VPSwow
05-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Nice idea i may be willing to help.

Colin-Roberts
05-07-2007, 06:41 PM
ok add me in msn karl if you want to help ([email protected])

LeftForDead
05-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Sounds good, ill give you a hand if you wish:)

RYANNNNN
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
It's not really unique at all, and it's boring.

Sunny.
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Id be happy to help, il add u on msn?

Colin-Roberts
05-07-2007, 07:00 PM
commando add me to msn.

VPSwow
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
iv added you ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!