PDA

View Full Version : Zetolic-New MMOCC

Oni
05-07-2007, 09:38 PM
http://www.zetolic.com/
Taken from the Zetolic homepage

What's Zetolic?
Zetolic is in essence an online space experience. Rather than the usual click and shoot approach we decided to create something new and unique using two genres of game that we thought would fit together, MMOCC [Massive Multiplayer Online Chat Community] and space flight. When we conducted market research people believed that this would be a perfect solution to all of the MMOCC's that are being churned out almost identical to one another. After much feedback and debating we have decided that primarily Zetolic will have the standard build your own area or in its case ship but also additional features such as earning 'ranks' for your ship, the ability to trade and visit other ships and even take part in a space battle with hundreds of others.
Your probably thinking that all well and good but when does it open? The main release with the above mentioned features wont be until Q2 [Spring] 2008 but in the run up to then we will be releasing a series of Alpha and Beta clients to users to keep you updated on the project. Alpha v1 will be released in between 28th and 30th July [This will be private for selected users only]. 1 week later a public Beta will be launched with the same features but for everyone. The Alpha and Beta clients at this stage will have: Movement, chatting and different areas to explore.

What do you think?

Colin-Roberts
05-07-2007, 09:39 PM
new layouts better still want me to go to vegas?

Oni
05-07-2007, 09:42 PM
new layouts better still want me to do forums?
You mean vegas ;)? Yes, ill set it up tommorow on a seperate hosting with the domain.

Ini
05-07-2007, 09:43 PM
sounds great i cant wait for it.

what sort of features will admins get ;]

today
05-07-2007, 09:44 PM
www.mmoccforum.com larger audience there ;]

Colin-Roberts
05-07-2007, 09:46 PM
You mean vegas ;)? Yes, ill set it up tommorow on a seperate hosting with the domain.
does 14 hours from now work for you?

Oni
05-07-2007, 09:46 PM
www.mmoccforum.com (http://www.mmoccforum.com) larger audience there ;]
I already have a thread on there, they have helped with the development submitting ideas etc. I will repost on there when the v1 Beta has been completed.

Rix
06-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Erm am i still forum manager?

Rix
06-07-2007, 12:04 AM

Oni
06-07-2007, 03:47 PM
I msned you about it? Did you not get the message? Your not but I cant remember why...hmmm, sorry.

Assassinator
06-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Looks Nice tbh.

Oni
06-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Looks Nice tbh.
Thankyou, the forum is too be opened later.

Assassinator
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Thankyou, the forum is too be opened later.

Make shure i take alook when its open, Deffently going to play Zetolic

Oni
06-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Make shure i take alook when its open, Deffently going to play Zetolic
and so you should, all registered habbox forum members on zetolic forum will get access to the Private Alpha.

Assassinator
06-07-2007, 04:08 PM
and so you should, all registered habbox forum members on zetolic forum will get access to the Private Alpha.

Like a Private client for Habbox members, sound really cool.Cant wait to see ships and things like that, im going to have the best ship around:P

Also, do ''admins'' such as your self on the client have tools like ban and things?

Oni
06-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Like a Private client for Habbox members, sound really cool.Cant wait to see ships and things like that, im going to have the best ship around:P

Also, do ''admins'' such as your self on the client have tools like ban and things?
Not yet, im still figuring out how to do it.

Also, yes the private client will be for members of this forum only for a week to test all of the bugs after which it will be in Public beta.

Assassinator
06-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Not yet, im still figuring out how to do it.

Ok.I Can realy see this becoming the next Habbo or cokemusic.Also you should make a V.I.P Thing like HC Where its like £3 a month and you recieve Free part ships and private stuff and maybe a coloured name on the speech bit.

Just a Idea, I Also have a few more.

Oni
06-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok.I Can realy see this becoming the next Habbo or cokemusic.Also you should make a V.I.P Thing like HC Where its like £3 a month and you recieve Free part ships and private stuff and maybe a coloured name on the speech bit.

Just a Idea, I Also have a few more.
I cant seeing it becoming the next habbo because habbo is a multimillion £ company but if it does succeed it will be because of us listening to users ideas and what they want, something habbo never has.

Assassinator
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
I cant seeing it becoming the next habbo because habbo is a multimillion £ company but if it does succeed it will be because of us listening to users ideas and what they want, something habbo never has.

Yes, and Owner/Staff/Admin's dont get involved realy on habbo,but on Zetolic i can see staff talking and gettin active alot.But i think it could have a few hundred online at a time.

Aflux
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Considering there is no evidence of a working client - fail.

Colin-Roberts
06-07-2007, 07:40 PM
uh theres a working client? people tested it a couple weeks ago on habbox

Aflux
06-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I haven't seen it, nor does the site condone one.

Oni
07-07-2007, 05:31 PM
I haven't seen it, nor does the site condone one.
There is, its been tested by colin amongst others.

Aflux
07-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Have you any screenshots or other suitable evidence to support that?

Oni
07-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Have you any screenshots or other suitable evidence to support that?
Screenshots wont prove anything? They are just images?

No I havent got any evidence except the like 20 people who tested it.

Aflux
07-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Screenshots will prove that people were actually on the client and using it...

Oni
07-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Screenshots will prove that people were actually on the client and using it...
They could be easily edited and I didnt take any anyway. Ill show you it quickly before I release it.

Joltersoft
07-07-2007, 07:02 PM
can i be an moderator when it's open it looks awesome well done george

Oni
07-07-2007, 07:08 PM
can i be an moderator when it's open it looks awesome well done george
If you apply properly [Jobs section in webdesign forum]

Dentafrice,
07-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Will this be:

PHP/Text based?

Graphical?

Downloadable client?

Or online based client?

Oni
07-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Will this be:

PHP/Text based?

Graphical?

Downloadable client?

Or online based client?
Online based flash client [graphical]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!