PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My store....

Hurts
06-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Here they are, you may have seen them already but anyways..

First is the Supermarket, Theme changed for the summer, Tho I might aswell change it back to winter :P

Second is the Asian Cafe and herbal shop, The bits and bobs outside the Herbal shop are items for sale, Maybe you'll be advised to make a Elephant and Pumpkin pie to heal your wounds lol, and the building to your right is the Asian cafe, One the Bamboos and bulrush are out, i shall update the room.

Third is the High Street, The top is the outside of the Supermarket (The IMP takes you there) Below are "Shops" Currently only a few have moved in, the road barriers will be removed once the rooms are open. The Drinks trolley with the para above it is the Fruit Juice stand, Like those hot dog trolleys. The Asian pillows are steeping stones, which take you into the Cabin, where you can sit and enjoy your fruit juice :). I shall swap the aloes with Bulrush, and add bamboos to make it look, kind of a swap/river.

What do you think of these rooms? Thanks :)

http://i13.tinypic.com/4l8lw1f.jpghttp://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Japan/tokyo_1.pnghttp://aycu08.webshots.com/image/19207/2004939655554021470_rs.jpg

Shawnstra
06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Nice rooms we made together :) 10/10 +rep :)

Hurts
06-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Nice rooms we made together :) 10/10 +rep :)

:P It would of took forever if you didn't help me trade, thanks again :)

[DC]eption
06-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Amazing rooms! was in them a few days ago actually :D 10/10 +rep!

Catzsy
06-07-2007, 01:24 PM
That is an amazing concept and room. Love the window displays and the stacking is brilliant! All of it is very well thought out. Matching tills as well. Good choice of furni and colour co-ordination. The asian cafe is just awesome as well. That must have taken so much work and effort. Got to be a 10! + Rep. Also I have noticed that the quality of rooms in this forum is really getting high.

Earthquake
06-07-2007, 02:17 PM
As much as I hate the v9 rooms, I actully do like these, Welldone :).

Hurts
06-07-2007, 02:52 PM
That is an amazing concept and room. Love the window displays and the stacking is brilliant! All of it is very well thought out. Matching tills as well. Good choice of furni and colour co-ordination. The asian cafe is just awesome as well. That must have taken so much work and effort. Got to be a 10! + Rep. Also I have noticed that the quality of rooms in this forum is really getting high.

:O Thanks, was waiting for your opinion and it was worth waiting for :P And i do agree there are A LOT of great rooms being posted :D Thanks again!

As much as I hate the v9 rooms, I actully do like these, Welldone :).

:O V9 rooms rock! Tho the furni limit doesn't :@! Thanks for comment!

Shawnstra
06-07-2007, 11:15 PM
:P It would of took forever if you didn't help me trade, thanks again :)

No problemo! It was quite fun. Lol, we spent almost the whole day for few weeks to complete that :D

Jebbo
15-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Very Nice.

Mackem2
15-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Whehey Excellent room well done m8!

The Professor
15-07-2007, 07:02 PM
I think the first one has been ruined somewhat by the summer theme. I loved the old one, and its by no means a bad room, but the summer part doesnt really do it for me.

The other two are pretty much faultless. I think they'll be on my rooms-to-review list ;)

+rep

Ed.
15-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Those are amazing rooms?!

DO they get pop!?
They should..

Hurts
15-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Amazing rooms! was in them a few days ago actually :D 10/10 +rep!

:O I didn't see your comment, thank you :D

Very Nice.

Whehey Excellent room well done m8!

I think the first one has been ruined somewhat by the summer theme. I loved the old one, and its by no means a bad room, but the summer part doesnt really do it for me.

The other two are pretty much faultless. I think they'll be on my rooms-to-review list ;)

+rep

Ahh thanks :). I agree with you on the first one, its in its worst version IMO now, so i shall change it once again, tho it's very hard as there is more furni in there, than the limit allows now.. I'm sure it keeps dropping :@. I changed the Aloes to Bulrush they look better i think, thanks again :D

Those are amazing rooms?!

DO they get pop!?
They should..

:) Thanks, top one does, tho people want me to "Run it", it was ment to be just a theme room, that sits and does nothing :P

please excuse the bad spelling, tired ! LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!