PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Hurts
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM
OK prize i guess..

We're going on a Mid-summer holiday, to Japan!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Japan/japan_koi_garden_banner.png
If you're not sailing into your room on a river-boat, then where have you been? Habbo Staff have recently invited us to join them on their tour of Japan courtesy of Johnny Squabble and his armpit modelling and we've taken it in our stride! Little did we know that it would be the beginning of a new era. At first, Habbo Staff members Helkat (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/Helkat) and Lost_Witness (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/Lost_Witness) took off to Japan for a private weekend to have themselves a well earned break. They tried Modelling and found that Lost_Witness is much better at it than Helkat, they met Sumo Wrestlers and Ninjas whilst attempting to learn how to shave a peach with a Samurai sword (Has anyone noticed how Lost_Witness' hair has become shorter?) and that was just Helkat! Lost_Witness, being the big technology fan that he is went to a few shopping centres and gaming halls, who would have thought it - normally it would have been Helkat doing the shopping! Speaking of which, I wonder if she bought some Earl Grey?

Whilst Habbo Staff were off galavanting in the Japanese Jungle, making friends with the Japanese Jungle Crows, exploring Ancient Temples and getting frightened by things going Bump in the night, Habbos were busy creating the ideal Japanese themed room with the new furni Habbo Staff made available to us before setting off on their big adventure. On Monday, HelKat and Lostie browsed the special Japan Navigator floor to re-live their big adventure as it was and allow you to see what it was like too! http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Japan/japan_curse_hk_001.gif
But now, woe betide us... Helkat and Lost_Witness are dissappearing in front of our very eyes! Fading, I tell you! And they need your help to return back to their Pixelated state. I knew they shouldn't have gone into that Ancient Temple!

This week, Funky Friday's prize will give you the chance to make your own Japanese themed room and be in with the chance of winning one of those great Stickers for your homepage. Why not make an Ancient Temple and make a Habbo Group called the Arajola Tribe (http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/japan/ancient_temple)? Be careful though, you might see Helkat and Lost_Witness run a mile at the sight of you!

One lucky Habbo will win themselves:

1 Japanese Lantern to light up your room with an eastern touch.
4 Japanese Pillows to sit on and eat your Sushi, did I say Sushi?
1 Fire Dragon to look out for those Arajola Tribal warriors!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2417/Japan_lantern_on.gif
For your chance to win all this simply answer this question:

Which of these is not a Japanese item of furni available for purchase?

1) Japanese Lantern
2) Arajola Tribal Poster
3) Large Tatami Mat

As usual 5 runners up will each receive 25 Habbo Credits!

Thanks to Vultra for this weeks Funky Friday!

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifDO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

Elkaa
06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Sushi bar is it, then. (Next rare)

today
06-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Sushi bar is it, then. (Next rare)
its huge space wise ;[

Xarea
06-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Whats a Fire Dragon?

Naythi.
06-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Wouldnt the fire dragon be the red dragon ?

And also :

1) Japanese Lantern
2) Arajola Tribal Poster
3) Large Tatami Mat

Read the bit in red Then read the second question ! ..... Do you think we will get this in the future if its not available for purchase now ?
What do you think ?

Diesel
06-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Vultra put Jade Dragon for the prize, but they changed it.

So it's either Red or Bronze Dragon.

I think she's complained lol.
But they do reserve the right to change it...

Elkaa
06-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah, it means red dragon.

Black_Apalachi
06-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Wouldnt the fire dragon be the red dragon ?

And also :

1) Japanese Lantern
2) Arajola Tribal Poster
3) Large Tatami Mat

Read the bit in red Then read the second question ! ..... Do you think we will get this in the future if its not available for purchase now ?
What do you think ?

Hmm.. even if Arajola Tribal Poster isn't made up, then it can't be released this week otherwise the question wouldn't make sence :P. I smell Sushi!

Vultra put Jade Dragon for the prize, but they changed it.

So it's either Red or Bronze Dragon.

I think she's complained lol.
But they do reserve the right to change it...

Fire Dragon lamp is the Red one as all others have the colour in the name. Anyway, Jade is a tad ambitious, I would have gone with Bronze maybe.

Jordy
06-07-2007, 03:10 PM
To clarify, a fire dragon is a red dragon. The prize must only be worth around 50 credits. Tbh I'd rather be a runner up and have the credits to spend than that.

Obviously your still getting a lot if you win for your 20p, but the chances are so slim, for such a lame prize. I wouldn't bother myself.

Shawnstra
06-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Kinda lousy prize tbh.

Ostinato
07-07-2007, 10:38 AM
To clarify, a fire dragon is a red dragon. The prize must only be worth around 50 credits. Tbh I'd rather be a runner up and have the credits to spend than that.

Obviously your still getting a lot if you win for your 20p, but the chances are so slim, for such a lame prize. I wouldn't bother myself.

You've as much chance as anybody else! :P

niaux
07-07-2007, 11:01 AM
the prizes have been lame for a while tbh. The last good prize i saw recently was the purple dragon

Naythi.
07-07-2007, 11:24 AM
i have been runner up on the first time i tried the funky friday . . .

Buttt i have never got anything else since ?

DO you think that you can only win once then habbo doesnt select you anymore Lol :P !

Black_Apalachi
07-07-2007, 11:44 AM
i have been runner up on the first time i tried the funky friday . . .

Buttt i have never got anything else since ?

DO you think that you can only win once then habbo doesnt select you anymore Lol :P !

No, it is always completely random :).

Earthquake
07-07-2007, 01:35 PM
in 04 i cale funky friday about 70 times to win a room full of xmas trees and sand posters, santa thing u can sit in and elf,ended up runner up :(

niaux
07-07-2007, 04:21 PM
there people who have been runner up over 7 times on the recent winners page

niaux
21-07-2007, 08:03 AM
sorry for double post but look at this, this is an outrage
July 13th - Japanese Quest Pack

Winner - nutty-natnat
Creator - Vultra

Runners Up:
jammd23
kelray
englandMagi
sterts
.shakey-jake.

June 29th - Habbo Homes/Groups Update Pack

Winner -nutty-natnat
Creator - Rivalry

Runners Up:
leomaster3
frillydilly
.Tiddy27@GY.
Underox
bradly412

le harry
21-07-2007, 08:13 AM
thats ridiculous.

theman0001
21-07-2007, 08:32 AM
there people who have been runner up over 7 times on the recent winners page

it is done by random, habbo staff are not going to change it just because they have won before.

EDIT: did not see this thread was bumped.

sim
21-07-2007, 08:47 AM
oh btw its now 25p

Pyroka
21-07-2007, 09:25 AM
So? He's done two, cry over it. :rolleyes: I think it's a decent prize tbh... Doubt I'll enter though, I never do. :P

Typoh
21-07-2007, 10:05 AM
I've never enterd it but if i was i wouldn't its a **** prize tbh. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!