PDA

View Full Version : Car crash

Lost_Addict
06-07-2007, 04:40 PM
well what happend was we were at the traffic lights with 4 cars infront of us from behind a lorry going 40mph rammed into the back of are car nd it was a pile up of 4 cars and the lorry me my dad and my nan were taken out on strechersy sister was in the boot luckly got least hurt we were cut from the glass covering us and me and dad were in the hospital till 2 am luckly we had nothing to serious i had minorconcustion andbrused bonesand maby a ripped mustle in my stomach my dad had a fractured collar bone my nanstayed in hospitall till this morning cause she had back pains and me and my sis stayed at my freinds cause neither of my parents can drive now.

Ostinato
06-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Glad you are okay.

BTW - your sister was in the boot of the car? :rolleyes::S

Ashhizzle
06-07-2007, 05:07 PM
well what happend was we were at the traffic lights with 4 cars infront of us from behind a lorry going 40mph rammed into the back of are car nd it was a pile up of 4 cars and the lorry me my dad and my nan were taken out on strechersy sister was in the boot luckly got least hurt we were cut from the glass covering us and me and dad were in the hospital till 2 am luckly we had nothing to serious i had minorconcustion andbrused bonesand maby a ripped mustle in my stomach my dad had a fractured collar bone my nanstayed in hospitall till this morning cause she had back pains and me and my sis stayed at my freinds cause neither of my parents can drive now.
Dude, what was your sister doing in the boot. unless you mean people carrier? LOL

Lost_Addict
06-07-2007, 06:39 PM
ya soz it was a people carrier and amazingly she got of least injured

dirrty
06-07-2007, 06:49 PM
glad your alright. i was just gonna say why shes in the boot but i understand now.

Metric.
06-07-2007, 08:54 PM
omg, your lucky!

did the airbags hit you?

Ostinato
06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Wow, well although your dad's a bit hurt and stuff - it could have been a hell of a lot worse!

Someone must have been watching over you ;)

Shawnstra
07-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Whew, lucky you are safe. Lmao, at first I really thought you stuffed your sister in the boot :P

Lost_Addict
07-07-2007, 09:38 AM
lol and no the air bags didnt go of which was a shocker

Wiley
07-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Someone must have been watching over you ;)

Meet your guardian angel.

Glad your safe tho init. :P

Meanies
07-07-2007, 11:58 PM
surprised your sis got least injured.

I remember when i was in one. i dropped my sweets n'all. Never found em either LOL

Titch
08-07-2007, 10:04 AM
surprised your sis got least injured.

I remember when i was in one. i dropped my sweets n'all. Never found em either LOL

lol always thinking about foooooooddd

scubadiva
08-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Wow, glad your alright. Sounds like your dad came off worst. What happened to the lorry driver?

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Ouch that musta hurt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!