PDA

View Full Version : Shared Room Owner.

Earthquake
06-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Maybe habbo should do a group thing, Where the group owner can create a guest room, And who ever is a administrator on the group gets to give people rights in rooms, And they can drop their furniture but if the other person trys to pick it up they get a warning: Are you sure you want to return this piece of furniture to your friends inventory! With a yes/no option, And if they want to hide the furniture not owned by them they have a option to put it in a group hand? good or bad?

Lozzoling
06-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Like groups homepages?

Great idea. +rep

have to spread soz

Shawnstra
06-07-2007, 11:47 PM
That's an amazing idea :) +rep

Jack.
09-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Brilliant idea. + Rep.

e5..
24-07-2007, 03:16 PM
I'd say you can give people admin rights, where there is a massive list of things you can allow then to do... so you like click the habbo and it says 'admin powers' then a list comes up saying something like:

Give rights only
Allow to pick up furni
Allow to give out rights
etc, and the boxes are multi choice then at the bottom you press ok and their powers are there :D

Titch
24-07-2007, 05:41 PM
I'd say you can give people admin rights, where there is a massive list of things you can allow then to do... so you like click the habbo and it says 'admin powers' then a list comes up saying something like:

Give rights only
Allow to pick up furni
Allow to give out rights
etc, and the boxes are multi choice then at the bottom you press ok and their powers are there :D

ya + rep for this e5, i love that idear.

Bonxy
12-08-2007, 02:00 AM
this is a very good idea
+REP!

Zexe
13-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Nice idea =]

Colin-Roberts
13-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Nice idea but it would have to be widelly tested before being released because users could possibablly script to be able to pick up the furni even if not owner.

Earthquake
18-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Nice idea but it would have to be widelly tested before being released because users could possibablly script to be able to pick up the furni even if not owner.
Good point.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!