PDA

View Full Version : Question on making a habbo fansite

FlysAway
06-07-2007, 10:07 PM
were do you get the stuff for a habbo fansite like layouts and buttons just like
habbo homepage ect?

Gateway
07-07-2007, 08:04 AM
You code the images!!!!!!!

-JT-
07-07-2007, 08:39 AM
You code the images? I don't think i have ever came accross such a rediculouse statement in my entire life.

Snex
07-07-2007, 09:08 AM
If I was you, I would either give in now or get someone to work with you who knows what they are doing as you will really struggle.

www.w3schools.com - You need to learn HTML.

FlysAway
09-07-2007, 04:45 AM
then why waste ya time and read it go away and get a life thank you
:D

ScottDiamond
09-07-2007, 10:15 AM
You code the images!!!!!!!

No. You do not.

then why waste ya time and read it go away and get a life thank you
:D

What the hell did you just say?

Icarus
14-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Everybody has to start somewhere guys. Give him a chance, However they are right you need to learn html. But theres a great big Habbo Pack of images somewhere on these forums with all sorts of buttons fo websites. as well as a tonne of other pictures.

Lilian
14-07-2007, 09:15 AM
I started just like you. I know how many questions must be going through your head. Im still learning and Ive been building fansites for around 2 years know.

I started with someone else who knew PHP, Html ect. I just began to look at codes and learn them as I went by Ive never read a tutorial in my life on PHP or HTML maybe thats why I am so bad at it but I get by and get done what I need to get done.

Find someone else who wants to open a fansite who knows all about what you need to do and get them to help you along the way.

Flashbox
14-07-2007, 09:57 AM
i learnt by getting a script/webpage, looking at bits of the code and then trying to figure out what they do, then use frontpage, notepad etc to try and do the same and see if it works!

Jordan,
14-07-2007, 10:50 AM
get a web design program so instead of the coe you can go on design mode

Puma
14-07-2007, 10:56 AM
to say the truth but there no point.. lol it wont go nowhere and lyk there 100's habbo fansite out there.. just enjoy playing habbo or find a simple habbo fansite job =) my advice btw

Jamie.
15-07-2007, 10:18 AM
im in agreement with fylux its pretty much pointless unless you know what your doing and you have a unique idea that attracts alot of people. But still learn html then progress its worth it. Theres to many habbo fansites. :|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!