PDA

View Full Version : Islam?

All these terror attacks are going to far now, Why do these terrorists want to bomb countries and world domination? Is it so they can convert people and countries to islam or something else? I think there are enough countires converted to islam already, what are your thoughts and views?

Concentric2
07-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Remember that you're talking about Islamic extremists - the majority of Muslims don't feel that way.

And my answer is i don't know why they do and i think that's part of the problem.

VPSwow
07-07-2007, 02:57 PM
They are crazy people who want our country to be taken over :@

Virgin Mary
07-07-2007, 03:06 PM
They do want people to convert but they're okay with Christians and Jews I think.

I thought christians were true enemys of islam?

Virgin Mary
07-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Islam is Christianity. They worship Jesus just as much and Mary even more than Christians.

oh, but it is all translated in there language? but which testemont do they follow, the new bible or the old 1?

Virgin Mary
07-07-2007, 03:30 PM
oh, but it is all translated in there language? but which testemont do they follow, the new bible or the old 1?
Well Muhammed did the Qu'ran based on what the angel Gabriel told him. Just think of it as a retelling of the Bible from a more outside point of view. The principles are roughly the same.

Yoshimitsui
07-07-2007, 03:36 PM
The problem is, children of a very young age are brain washed into beliving/doing what thier elders say and that it's for a good cause.

They belive that their mission in 'THIS' life is to cause destruction upon others to get back on another country or group, and once they complete that mission they feel that they will enter another life where they will be applouded for their duties and will be with their famous religious leader for the rest of there time.

People are been sedudced before they reach an age of maturity and are brought up in the surrondings of others that are causing destruction on the world, so they have no reason to disblelieve that what they are doing is wrong.

Am glad i don't follow Islam and do not intend to!

Herman
07-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Islam is Christianity. They worship Jesus just as much and Mary even more than Christians.
we do not worship jesus or mary at all. jesus was just a prophet and mary was his virgin mother.

muslims follow the quran/koran. we have their own holy book.

according to the quran, christianity and judaism are just corrupted versions of islam, since the bible has been changed by humans (not sure about the torah though). true enemies? hardly. i have many christian and jewish friends and get along with them very well.

Am glad i don't follow Islam and do not intend to!
based on the questions you asked, you don't really seem to know much about islam. perhaps you should read up and learn more about the religion before making such a conclusion.

curse the extremists that give islam a bad name. just remember that not all muslims want to terrorise.

Virgin Mary
07-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Well not worship, as you'd only worship God. Held in high regards then? Mary is seen as the holiest woman ever in Islam isn't she? I'm sure the Qu'ran talks more about Mary than the Bible itself does.

Disturb
07-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Well not worship, as you'd only worship God. Held in high regards then? Mary is seen as the holiest woman ever in Islam isn't she? I'm sure the Qu'ran talks more about Mary than the Bible itself does.

No your wrong, sorry but I don't think you know what your talking about or you don't understand.

The people who terrorise are sick horrible *REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't post racist remarks.

Virgin Mary
07-07-2007, 09:27 PM
No your wrong, sorry but I don't think you know what your talking about or you don't understand.

The people who terrorise are sick horrible *REMOVED*
lolol, I'm talking about Muslims.....................

Dan2nd
07-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Who is this God these extreamists worship? If hes a God who wants to punish the hundreds of children who lost their parents on 9/11 I don't know him. If hes a God who wants to sentence some of those caught in the london bombings a life time with out the use of their legs I don't know him. If he's a God who wants his followers to terrorise people everyday in countries less fortunete than ours such as Iraq and Afganistan I still don't know him. The God I've always known loves us!

msb.
07-07-2007, 10:04 PM
I am sikh and proud and ain't NEVER changing no matter what, I respect all other religion no matter what colour and what race they are. I ain't going to hate any other religion because of what some people did? It ain't fair to hate on another religion because of what a few people did?

lScottl
08-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Not all muslims want to cause destructions, the Turkish people are muslims, and there really nice.

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Ken we need to stike back with bobms of our own >:)

Disturb
23-07-2007, 05:40 PM
What?

I said terrorists are sick people, how one earth is that racist?

Luckyrare
23-07-2007, 05:51 PM
To be honest I dont see why they do it, nobody is forcing them to stay in the counties they attack (England). If they dont like it, why do they live there.

FlyingJesus
23-07-2007, 07:38 PM
we do not worship jesus or mary at all. jesus was just a prophet and mary was his virgin mother.

muslims follow the quran/koran. we have their own holy book.

according to the quran, christianity and judaism are just corrupted versions of islam, since the bible has been changed by humans (not sure about the torah though). true enemies? hardly. i have many christian and jewish friends and get along with them very well.

based on the questions you asked, you don't really seem to know much about islam. perhaps you should read up and learn more about the religion before making such a conclusion.

curse the extremists that give islam a bad name. just remember that not all muslims want to terrorise.

Got there first with corrections ^_^ I'm not a Muslim myself but I respect the religion itself highly, and as with Herman's last paragraph, a close Muslim friend of mine had probably the first serious talk with me a couple of weeks ago and it was about terrorism and how much he hates the terrorists for giving his religion a bad name and potentially making him a target for racists.

--ss--
23-07-2007, 08:06 PM
When you talk about 'terrorist' you only focus on terrorists who follow the Islamic religion.
Not all terrorists are muslims , the media mostly concentrate on them and make the other terrorist less important so you don't notice them.
Just because some one is terrorising a country it doesn't mean it has anything to do with the religion of the country , it could be due to different factors such as disagreements of what is being done within the government or someone with mental problems /getting influenced by others.

Lets say a Christian/aithiest/Sikh/Hindu/buddist/Jewish person were to bomb a county , You wouldn't think it was anything to do with race you'd think about the other reasons they could of done it , when normaly you would have just seen the news and go 'OMGZ DA MuSLIMS ARE TRYING TO CONVERT Us'

Also Terrosim happens inside countries with bombers bombing their own countries , it probably has nothing to do with race or religion but disagreement with the government and them trying to make a point across.

Who knows why the terrorist bomb the country , we shouldn't just make streotypical judgements on all people just like that seeing as everyone is different.

Disturb
23-07-2007, 09:41 PM
But I said terrorists are sick people.

And thats racist?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!