PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Zetolic-MMOCC-Jobs

Oni
07-07-2007, 04:40 PM
I have various vacant jobs for the upcoming game Zetolic [ www.Zetolic.com (http://www.Zetolic.com) ], check out the site for more information.

The following jobs are available:

Forum moderator
To apply: Message me the sites you have moderated on and why I should choose you

Storyline creator/Article writer
To apply: Create me a news report based on a mysterious mountain forming in russia overnight, then pm it too me.

Forum technician
To apply: Message me what forums you have worked on/managed [Live examples will be required] and you must be good with PHPBB software.

Regards,

George
Zetolic manager

Assassinator
07-07-2007, 04:41 PM
PM'n Now.

Edit: PM Sent.

Oni
07-07-2007, 04:44 PM
NOTE TO ALL: Im looking for full applications so dont just write things like.
I worked on hothabbo and SiteA
It looks like a good project, please accept me

For example if you are saying what sites you worked on say what position you had and what it entailed and if possible get a reference saying how good you are etc.

This is partly for the applications to see who is good or not but also to test you english as all of the vacancies require a decent level and to test your 'dedication'

Assassinator
07-07-2007, 04:51 PM
NOTE TO ALL: Im looking for full applications so dont just write things like.
I worked on hothabbo and SiteA
It looks like a good project, please accept me

For example if you are saying what sites you worked on say what position you had and what it entailed and if possible get a reference saying how good you are etc.

This is partly for the applications to see who is good or not but also to test you english as all of the vacancies require a decent level and to test your 'dedication'

Ive updated.

Oni
07-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Unfortuantly Kanes application was rejected, the reasons will not be disclosed unless he chooses to do so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!