PDA

View Full Version : So I got a wii..

OmgitsAmanda
07-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Today, and got Zelda with it problem is I found that Zelda was very very boring and not to my taste, so next time im in town im going to trade it in and was wondering what game should I get instead? +rep to answers

Dentafrice,
07-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Call of duty

348GTS
07-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Get the Godfather. Its amazing, my favourite game for wii. Its like a GTA game, but a better story line.

OmgitsAmanda
07-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the answers +rep
Dentafrice i've gotta spread before giving to you again :(

Dentafrice,
07-07-2007, 06:54 PM
K its cool.

=]

Dudedanny123
07-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Personally I think "Cooking Mama!" is a really good. Its a family pleaser. Even my grandma likes it.
I also have "Kororinpa" that is quite good. Its a ball rolling maze game.
Getting Harry Potter and Tootp tomorrow xD

Oni
07-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Personally I think "Cooking Mama!" is a really good. Its a family pleaser. Even my grandma likes it.

Kororinpas funny lol, depends what you like but I would reccomend:
Red steel for a decent shooter but takes awhile to get used to
Resident evil 4 if you have never played it before
Rayman raving rabbids for a completely random and ace game

Willz
07-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Wth? Zelda is AMAZING! The beginning is the only boring bit and once you get passed it it's brill.

Anyway..

Get resisdent evil 4. Absolutely great game with lasting appeal!

But if you not the horror game type, get Mario Strikers. Really good fun and even better if you can get online.

CJW93
07-07-2007, 09:02 PM
had a wii dint like it but i do recamend farcry vengance

PaulMacC
07-07-2007, 10:12 PM
After the 3rd boss battle it's pretty good.
Mario Strikers Charged, it's brilliant

matt-orme
07-07-2007, 10:18 PM
i dno lol me mate sed zelda is amazing afta u play it for abit

Oni
08-07-2007, 10:39 AM
I didnt like zelda, also dont get farcry it got like 30% in Nintendo official magazine

Nemo
08-07-2007, 10:51 AM
i dont have a wii but ireally want 1, i played it tho so get like mario strikers, i like zelda, wii play obv. call of duty is ok but i stink with shoot em ups with the wii and well errrr i dno i aint played that many, i hear red steel is good

Jam
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Yey Another Person Who Like Myself Bought It And Then Doesn't Actually Like Zelda

I Reccomend:

COD 3
Mario Strikers Charged
Eleedes
(If You Have Family Or Often Have Friends Around, Then You Should Try) Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
WiiPlay
Warioware Isnt Bad, Can Buy For About £30 And Sell For £20 When Clocked

GommeInc
08-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Have the people who don't like Zelda actually played up to about the time when you get passed the twilight in the southern area of Hyrule? Just wondering :)

Jam
08-07-2007, 03:44 PM
I Played Upto Just After The "Slingshot" But, I Just Didnt Like The Game. BTW You Get £25 Trade-In

GommeInc
08-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Ah, well that's right at the beginning, I mean, pretty much 0.5% of the game is completed by then, maybe lower! But if you don't like it, I can't do anything about it. :)

PaulMacC
08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Ah, well that's right at the beginning, I mean, pretty much 0.5% of the game is completed by then, maybe lower! But if you don't like it, I can't do anything about it. :)

When you hit the Water Temple it get's interesting, my save file is 87% and I cba finding poes.

GommeInc
08-07-2007, 04:35 PM
When you hit the Water Temple it get's interesting, my save file is 87% and I cba finding poes.
I wish I could find out my %, but my TV died so I can't use my Wii till my parents can be bothered to go get a replacement with me :(

I can barely remember Zelda, but it gets interesting when you leave the first spirit thing.

lew!
08-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Im going to get Red steel and Resi evil 4 soon.. They look really good.. Check on youtube some of the vids :P

OmgitsAmanda
08-07-2007, 07:34 PM
On Zelda i'm currently in the first temple thing with the monkeys, i'm reconsidering trading it as i'm actually starting to like it. And thanks for the suggestions as i'm going to buy a new game soon and will probably buy one of the ones suggested :)

abnormal
08-07-2007, 07:44 PM
EEP.

Get Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Its AMAZING. :D <3

GommeInc
08-07-2007, 08:07 PM
On Zelda i'm currently in the first temple thing with the monkeys, i'm reconsidering trading it as i'm actually starting to like it. And thanks for the suggestions as i'm going to buy a new game soon and will probably buy one of the ones suggested :)
The game builds up from there ;) If you like what you see there, then you will love it later on :) I have to admit, it was a bit slow at first.

Was it me, or did that seem rude?

Simmzay
08-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Actually Gomme, I think the better parts of Zelda are earlier on. The ending seems rushed, the last few temples are of little significance and the story never really builds. Like Zelda and Ganondorf, they really didn't add anything to the game. It's still a fantastic game but unlike you I guess I got tired of it, especially when you go to the land of Twilight (worst place ever..).

Anyway if I were you I'd try:
Elebits
Warioware
SSX Blur
Mario Strikers
Mario Party 8

lew!
08-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah actually, i might add harry potter and mario party 8 to my wishlist. and marioware looks good too.

OmgitsAmanda
08-07-2007, 10:46 PM
The game builds up from there ;) If you like what you see there, then you will love it later on :) I have to admit, it was a bit slow at first.

Was it me, or did that seem rude?
Yup its getting alot better than the beginning but now im stuck! you know were you got to throw the bomb spider thing into that monsters mouth so it explodes and you can cross the area it was in, for some reason i can never get the monster to swallow the bomb spider, so can anyone help please :P

HotelUser
08-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah actually, i might add harry potter and mario party 8 to my wishlist. and marioware looks good too.

It's Warioware and it's awful.. It's all

"Hold the baton like this"

GommeInc
09-07-2007, 12:22 AM
It's Warioware and it's awful.. It's all

"Hold the baton like this"
What do you expect when the game requires you to use the 'baton?' :rolleyes:

If it didn't tell you, you would be a bit puzzled... Also, the bit that tells you how to hold it is amusing in my opinion. The samurai like teachings is clever and funny :D

Actually Gomme, I think the better parts of Zelda are earlier on. The ending seems rushed, the last few temples are of little significance and the story never really builds. Like Zelda and Ganondorf, they really didn't add anything to the game. It's still a fantastic game but unlike you I guess I got tired of it, especially when you go to the land of Twilight (worst place ever..).

Anyway if I were you I'd try:
Elebits
Warioware
SSX Blur
Mario Strikers
Mario Party 8
Yeah the Twilight Zone is a bit weird. It's really small, but then again Nintendo did say that Zelda has been held back a few times from release to improve things, which is important in making a game important better. If it got held back again, loads of people would be upset or angry.

Yup its getting alot better than the beginning but now im stuck! you know were you got to throw the bomb spider thing into that monsters mouth so it explodes and you can cross the area it was in, for some reason i can never get the monster to swallow the bomb spider, so can anyone help please :P
I don't remember that :S Does it suck alot of air in? Maybe that's how the bomb gets in. I need to play Zelda again, so I probably should go shopping for a new TV anytime soon.

Dubble
09-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Call of duty

LOL thats hard.

Get the Godfather. Its amazing, my favourite game for wii. Its like a GTA game, but a better story line.

Best game ive ever played.

Eh i only got up to like 30 done lol.

Wth? Zelda is AMAZING! The beginning is the only boring bit and once you get passed it it's brill.

Anyway..

Get resisdent evil 4. Absolutely great game with lasting appeal!

But if you not the horror game type, get Mario Strikers. Really good fun and even better if you can get online.

He or she prob dont know how to get pasdt the first bit i didnt i had to go on google Roflmao/

Simmzay
09-07-2007, 01:15 AM
HotelUser, I thought WarioWare was pretty entertaining. You need to get used to it though, but the idea is to complete a lot of minigames in quick succession, with each minigame having separate levels of diffficulty.

As for the bomb, all you need to do is attack the bug then pick it up and throw it into the flower. Later on you'll need to swing the boomerang to pick up the bomb if it's far away.

Niall!
09-07-2007, 08:41 AM
I want Harry Potter
Buyıng a Wii when I get home from turkey :D

lew!
10-07-2007, 03:05 PM
marioware or w.e its called is a bit like those games on nintendo DS - just loads of minigames put into a game.

And a lil bit like eyetoy play.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!