07-07-2007, 08:11 PM
no and no

Twilightfilms
07-07-2007, 09:22 PM
wow that knida hyped me up for wow

Elkaa
07-07-2007, 11:45 PM
As helpful as the above person was..

- Teamspeak is free, and can be downloaded for when you need it. Just go to www.google.com and type in teamspeak, it will bring it up for you. World of Warcraft comes with its own in-game chat, but you need to type.

- The mouths don't move like this, at all. It's just simple lip movements, and hand movements. Obviously feet move too. It's a real game, not a cartoon.

Hope that helps.

Twilightfilms
08-07-2007, 06:56 AM
As helpful as the above person was..

- Teamspeak is free, and can be downloaded for when you need it. Just go to www.google.com (http://www.google.com) and type in teamspeak, it will bring it up for you. World of Warcraft comes with its own in-game chat, but you need to type.

- The mouths don't move like this, at all. It's just simple lip movements, and hand movements. Obviously feet move too. It's a real game, not a cartoon.

Hope that helps.

no i mean do there mouths really move like in the game footage here : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=til2YR_00B4&mode=related&search=

at the end it where he say his mouse clicking finger hurts

Anarchy
08-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, there mouths move as they speak.

Elkaa
08-07-2007, 11:13 AM
no i mean do there mouths really move like in the game footage here : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=til2YR_00B4&mode=related&search=

at the end it where he say his mouse clicking finger hurts

Not when you talk on teamspeak, no. When you type ingame, yes.

Twilightfilms
08-07-2007, 11:23 AM
and i wann know why it take so long to download on windows is it better just to get the game on the disc ITS takeing so long!!!!

Elkaa
08-07-2007, 11:25 AM
All depends on your internet speed. When you download it off the site, I believe it comes with all the patches - With the disc, it does not.

I think so far there are nearly 2gb in patches, from Version 1.00?

Twilightfilms
08-07-2007, 11:27 AM
well it kinda strange becuase im update the patchs from the internet download and it faster downlaoding from my mac !!!!! (not sure may be becuase of ethernet cable

Elkaa
08-07-2007, 11:31 AM
You could have aload of crap on your Windows machine, which is slowing down the internet speed.

Anyway, give it chance, and it will be done. :)

Twilightfilms
08-07-2007, 11:36 AM
im think of just getting the game how long did it take you to install

shokz
08-07-2007, 11:43 AM
All depends on your internet speed. When you download it off the site, I believe it comes with all the patches - With the disc, it does not.

I think so far there are nearly 2gb in patches, from Version 1.00?
lmao much more

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!