PDA

View Full Version : Zetolic login

Oni
07-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Everyone else was posting theirs so I thought I would post mine that I created on thursday.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7242/untitledwv8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Assassinator
07-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Nice and Simple, Looks professional.

Ini
07-07-2007, 08:34 PM
I like it maybee something going on in the bg as it looks a bit plain

scanlines as bg?

Oni
07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I like it maybee something going on in the bg as it looks a bit plain

scanlines as bg?
I cant otherwise the flash wont align with the bg :(

Ini
07-07-2007, 08:45 PM
I cant otherwise the flash wont align with the bg :(

;[

Thats a same

Looks cool though

Oni
07-07-2007, 08:46 PM
;[

Thats a same

Looks cool though
Thanks I will add a background though

Assassinator
07-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks I will add a background though

What about a spaceship or a star or planet in one of the bottom corners?

Oni
07-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Hmmm possibly but you run the risk of it looking 'tacky'

today
07-07-2007, 09:47 PM
the white border seems out of place.

RichardKnox
08-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Not only the white border seems out of the place. The whole design does. It's revolting. I load up that, I leave, I likely kill myself.

ScottDiamond
08-07-2007, 05:33 PM

What the **** do you think this logs into? ******* star wars?

As for the design. For the sake of designers, I suggest you stop. It will cost you if you proceed!

Oni
08-07-2007, 06:00 PM
It logs into a space mmocc.....

Oh and scott remember a few weeks a go when you said you would stop being a total *******, ha ha ha what a joke.

RichardKnox
08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Erm. Freedom of Speech? If you can't take what people say, don't post it simple as.

Oni
08-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Erm. Freedom of Speech? If you can't take what people say, don't post it simple as.
Ok look at his old posts, look at the comments he has posted. He never posts constuctively and always says everything is rubbish and he can do much better.

Assassinator
08-07-2007, 06:18 PM
It isn't freedom of speech its just being nasty.

ScottDiamond
08-07-2007, 06:48 PM
It logs into a space mmocc.....

Oh and scott remember a few weeks a go when you said you would stop being a total *******, ha ha ha what a joke.

I can't help it if there is such **** designs on the Internet. Maybe if people would stop making crap, spend more time perfecting it and don't rush straight to the uploader i'd be nicer.

It isn't freedom of speech its just being nasty.

No, it's the only way it gets into peoples heads.

Assassinator
08-07-2007, 06:50 PM
No, it's the only way it gets into peoples heads.

Well, theres a nice way of going about it?No need to insult people everytime you talk.If you have nothing nice to say,dont say it.

Oni
08-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I can't help it if there is such **** designs on the Internet. Maybe if people would stop making crap, spend more time perfecting it and don't rush straight to the uploader i'd be nicer.
Yeh because your design are really good :rolleyes:

ScottDiamond
08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Well, theres a nice way of going about it?No need to insult people everytime you talk.If you have nothing nice to say,dont say it.

Umm.. no? Unfortunatly for you, I've got every right to say what I want just like you voice your politically incorrect views.

Yeh because your design are really good :rolleyes:

Yeah, because yours are amazing? Look at that Zetolic crap. Seriously, that is nonsence! I've not put my back into a design for ages, but I did just recently sell one for £10.

Oni
08-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Umm.. no? Unfortunatly for you, I've got every right to say what I want just like you voice your politically incorrect views.

Yeah, because yours are amazing? Look at that Zetolic crap. Seriously, that is nonsence! I've not put my back into a design for ages, but I did just recently sell one for £10.
What the zetolic site? Last week I sold a habbo layout to Blad3r for 45 hcs, but who cares?. I never claimed to be good but you always rate layouts like your the best person in the world etc

RichardKnox
09-07-2007, 09:41 AM
What the zetolic site? Last week I sold a habbo layout to Blad3r for 45 hcs, but who cares?. I never claimed to be good but you always rate layouts like your the best person in the world etc

Scott, calm down. Your messing with the big boys. 45 HC wow. How much is that, 10p? You need to deal in real world money. £. Your saying you sold a desgn for 45HC and Scott sold one for £10. I'll take the £10 mate.

ScottDiamond
09-07-2007, 09:45 AM

45 HC's? Get real. You're trading pixels for a layout, how sad can you get.

If you think you can make money from designs, only use real money, not some **** made by Sulake.

And for your "biggest event in habbox history", have you been to EVERY event Habbox have hosted in their life? Nope. Well, if you have, you're the saddest person alive. Well, the eddie stobart fan club creator is.. you can be second.

Rix
09-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Ok look at his old posts, look at the comments he has posted. He never posts constuctively and always says everything is rubbish and he can do much better.

Lets see him to a better login box than yours then we'll know if he's better or not

Oni
09-07-2007, 03:26 PM
45 HC's? Get real. You're trading pixels for a layout, how sad can you get.

If you think you can make money from designs, only use real money, not some **** made by Sulake.

And for your "biggest event in habbox history", have you been to EVERY event Habbox have hosted in their life? Nope. Well, if you have, you're the saddest person alive. Well, the eddie stobart fan club creator is.. you can be second.
Firstly maybe I want hcs? Maybe because we are on a habbo forum they are a good trading device. For example I can get a .com off a guy on my msn for 10 hcs so thats 4 domains with some spare for 45 hcs. I would take 45 hcs over £10, its all preference.

For the second part your the idiot. For example there are 100s of lets say cleaners claiming to be the best cleaner in the world. Its all advertising and to get people excited.

Blob
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
I can get domains for about £3.70 (contact me) so I think I would take the HCS, anyway:

Move away from anything made from Macromedia that you design with. Photoshop you have more control.

Oni
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I can get domains for about £3.70 (contact me) so I think I would take the HCS, anyway:

Move away from anything made from Macromedia that you design with. Photoshop you have more control.
Photoshop may be better, but you have more control in flash? Everything I do in flash is hand done and I dont use any effects filters etc unless on text.

Blob
09-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Adobe Photoshop doesnt muck it up and give it that 'created in flash' feel.

Agnostic Bear
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
This is how I would roll;

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3647/lolloginna0.gif

Oni
09-07-2007, 04:20 PM
This is how I would roll;

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3647/lolloginna0.gif
Nice but it doesnt suit the layout or game and its way too big.

Florx
09-07-2007, 04:24 PM

Well im sorry but thats the whole point of C+C.

You went wrong there.

Oni
09-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Well im sorry but thats the whole point of C+C.

You went wrong there.
Tell me what was constructive about scotts post? The point of C+C is to improve your work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!