PDA

View Full Version : wow gotta get it

Twilightfilms
08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
well i finally got the trial downloaded and i played it for 5 mins and then i had to order it from my local game shop.

if you have never played wow. its great, to try the trial (go to the sticky above)

i have been playing the game now for 4 hours and i love it.
its really for the people who like role playing games and sometimes like to work in teams but if teams not your think you can do a quest by your self.

really i think that the age group for wow is 11-60

i personally like night elfs but some of the quest dont discribe them self very well

i give it 9/10

by twilightfilms

Raptor
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
thottbot.com is a good website to get help on guides.

ye wow is a good game i expect you will spend alot more than your 4 hours on it ;]

mat64
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
I found Thottbot so useful when I was starting out, Just look up your quest and read some of the comments people have left for hints about it. I do agree though the Night Elf starting place is quite bad if your a new player, Personally I'd recommend the Human starting place as it's very straight forward, Or one of the new race starting areas (Draenei or Blood Elf). Anyway best of luck with your new character. What class did you choose? :)

Twilightfilms
09-07-2007, 08:14 PM
I found Thottbot so useful when I was starting out, Just look up your quest and read some of the comments people have left for hints about it. I do agree though the Night Elf starting place is quite bad if your a new player, Personally I'd recommend the Human starting place as it's very straight forward, Or one of the new race starting areas (Draenei or Blood Elf). Anyway best of luck with your new character. What class did you choose? :)

why is that website got bot in the name is it a bot for wow

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!