PDA

View Full Version : Is Mad Blind or just plain Ignorant?

TheGayOne
08-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Dont reply coz i know all ill get is flamed but meh w/e :D

not asking for your opinions so dont give em just want mad to act his age =)

Moved by ---MAD--- (General Manager) from Habbox Feedback forum. This thread has nothing to do with Habbox as it is runescape related :).

Thread closed as it has turned into an argument.

Elkaa
08-07-2007, 10:30 PM
and whats he done this time?

---MAD---
08-07-2007, 10:36 PM
and whats he done this time?
Basically, he sold an account to bren-element. Bren didnt know about recovery questions at the time so didnt know bash41 could get it back. Now bash41 has his account back and "shares" his account with bren-element which was never part of the deal (all according to bren). I told bash41 give bren the account so he could play and he said its my account too. Thats all :s. I didn't know it was his account as well.

No idea what the whole blind thing is about :S.

Elkaa
08-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I remember reading that arguement I think. Not quiet sure why this involves MAD being blind and ignorant, though, is he's only trying to help and keep it fair?

kyle♥
08-07-2007, 10:39 PM
I remember your thread. "I am no longer playing RuneScape. I have given the account to Bren."

---MAD---
08-07-2007, 10:43 PM
So why am I blind OR ignorant :S? Are you just trying to cause a fuss?

Destiny
08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I talked to Bash, He's gonna let it go if you guys are willing to. I don't mean to get into anyone's conversations, just wanted to help. I'm not taking sides either just don't want anyone to be mad at each other it's kinda lame :eusa_danc

^.^
08-07-2007, 10:55 PM

if theres no E-Drama, theres no fun on hxf :(

Dubble
08-07-2007, 11:00 PM
MAD Dont mind him he prob a 11 year old geek who scams pixels for a living Tbh *** has it got to do with mad?

^.^
08-07-2007, 11:43 PM
MAD Dont mind him he prob a 11 year old geek who scams pixels for a living Tbh *** has it got to do with mad?
says the pixel hugger:rolleyes:

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 12:46 AM

Lol at that. You're a pixel hugger whos crap at graphics.

Foobar
09-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Lol at that. You're a pixel hugger whos crap at graphics.Honestly, he's not, by the look of his signature. Take a visit to either: www.gamerenders.com www.animerender.com and you'll see that he's along the lines of good :P

Didn't you say you quit, Bash41?

Lime_Jello
09-07-2007, 02:29 AM

Moved by ---MAD--- (General Manager) from Habbox Feedback forum. This thread has nothing to do with Habbox as it is runescape related :).

Blaming Mad for nothing.

Sly
09-07-2007, 06:25 AM
I think he's just trying to jump on the 'We hate mad for no reason' bandwagon :(

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Honestly, he's not, by the look of his signature. Take a visit to either: www.gamerenders.com (http://www.gamerenders.com) www.animerender.com (http://www.animerender.com) and you'll see that he's along the lines of good :P

Didn't you say you quit, Bash41?

He probably downloaded some .psd's or bought them for some cookies from some forums :rolleyes:.

^.^
09-07-2007, 07:41 AM
He probably downloaded some .psd's or bought them for some cookies from some forums :rolleyes:.

i can show the .psd's as proof of my own. the only other site i have had these signatures on is www.guildinn.com (http://www.guildinn.com) where i learnt a bit of my gfx. also i have a signature shop on www.runescapecommunity.com (http://www.runescapecommunity.com) .

also why do you have to defend your brother, can't he defend himself?

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Your graphics aint worth paying for.

Whats he done to be "Pixel huggish"?

^.^
09-07-2007, 08:01 AM
to start with, if i said anything about dubble i would be infracted so think of my past with him as negative.

also it is very rich for you to say im crap at graphics, look at your hotlinked google image with a 1 pixel boarder lol.
I render from my own stocks and also make my own C4D's.

my graphics are not for sale.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=373931&highlight=dubble+scammer <<--- proof, he even admits he didnt give the right pin.

Hecktix
09-07-2007, 08:21 AM

I can think of several reasons (nothing to do with this) which I'll be nice enough not to mention. But I think you know what I'm talking about don't you ;)

I don't see what MAD has to do with this?
Maybe he should keep his nose out, but then he was only trying to help :S

Tbh the lot of you need to grow up and stop arguing about a bunch of pixels.

The arguement above is completely pathetic also.

^.^
09-07-2007, 08:41 AM
I can think of several reasons (nothing to do with this) which I'll be nice enough not to mention. But I think you know what I'm talking about don't you ;)

I don't see what MAD has to do with this?
Maybe he should keep his nose out, but then he was only trying to help :S

Tbh the lot of you need to grow up and stop arguing about a bunch of pixels.

The arguement above is completely pathetic also.

if your not going to mention it don't say anything.
and same can be said about your arguments on hxf?
if all your going to be doing is commenting on other peoples lives, be constructive atleast so you don't look like your just looking for another +1 post count. It also makes you look like an idiot.
"i know something but i'm nice enough not to mention it"
bluff please?

Hecktix
09-07-2007, 08:48 AM
if your not going to mention it don't say anything.
and same can be said about your arguments on hxf?
if all your going to be doing is commenting on other peoples lives, be constructive atleast so you don't look like your just looking for another +1 post count. It also makes you look like an idiot.
"i know something but i'm nice enough not to mention it"
bluff please?

Well in all due respect, I didn't realise it was against the forum rules to post a post which only a number of users will understand.

What I said, was specifically aimed at MAD, he will know what I'm talking about, as will several other people.

I don't go around HxF arguing about people being pixel "huggers", and again, with all due respect, I was pretty much sticking up for you in this thread, as Criminal has no right to have said what he is saying.

If you would like to link me to a recent, pointless arguement that i've had on HxF, i'll be glad to compare it with this one, and surrender if it is pointless of course. Your arguement (or Criminals argument) in this thread is silly, plus it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread's topic.

Also, before you go and say "stop hating MAD without a reason", also note how I stuck up for MAD in this thread. I am one of the few people who have a good reason to dislike him, however that I am not going to spread around the forum, as these reasons are to be between myself, MAD, nvrspk and sierk.

I just happen to like to remind MAD, that im still aware of what he did :)

Also, if i did reveal it on the forum, I would more than likely be banned.

Dubble
09-07-2007, 08:58 AM
to start with, if i said anything about dubble i would be infracted so think of my past with him as negative.

also it is very rich for you to say im crap at graphics, look at your hotlinked google image with a 1 pixel boarder lol.
I render from my own stocks and also make my own C4D's.

my graphics are not for sale.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=373931&highlight=dubble+scammer <<--- proof, he even admits he didnt give the right pin.

I did say I done a typo. He then revealed the pin to the whole of Habbox, so someone fixed the typo and got the pin. Not my fault, is it?

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 09:01 AM
That is really rich. I found a stock on photobucket and cropped it and added a border. It was ment to be an avatar but it was too big so I put it in my sig. I use my c4d's and my own stocks. And my sig was really ment to be kept simple.

And I don't see how my sig is hotlinked from google, when I got it from photobucket and it's saved on my photobucket.

Lol@u :rolleyes:.

Bren
09-07-2007, 09:05 AM

Was there any need for the thread :S

[Jay]
09-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Lmao you cant call someone a pixel huger when ur just as bad

Was there any need for the thread :S
init....

^.^
09-07-2007, 09:26 AM
That is really rich. I found a stock on photobucket and cropped it and added a border. It was ment to be an avatar but it was too big so I put it in my sig. I use my c4d's and my own stocks. And my sig was really ment to be kept simple.

And I don't see how my sig is hotlinked from google, when I got it from photobucket and it's saved on my photobucket.

Lol@u :rolleyes:.

cropped and added a boarder hmm newb gfx skills :rolleyes:
you can do that with paint lol
and as for your own c4d's and stocks i doubt that looked at your pb all your sigs are monotoned ( sucks )

@dubble you still refused to give him the right pin and he only gave up because he didnt want an argument.

Bren
09-07-2007, 09:29 AM
cropped and added a boarder hmm newb gfx skills :rolleyes:
you can do that with paint lol
and as for your own c4d's and stocks i doubt that looked at your pb all your sigs are monotoned ( sucks )
no offence but your not talking anything on topic:S
Go have this conversation somewhere else?

On topic: Tom you could have just sorted on Msn

^.^
09-07-2007, 09:29 AM
mads "ignorance" has nothing to do with this section =/

Bren
09-07-2007, 09:31 AM
mads "ignorance" has nothing to do with this section =/
Obviously it is, otherwise he wouldnt have moved it :l

Hecktix
09-07-2007, 09:34 AM
tbh this thread should be in spam as it serves no real point.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 09:40 AM
I've been doing Graphics longer than you. If you really want a Sig battle, my theme, let's go? :/

Think your the **** at photoshop when you just add a c4d a render and text, and not even a border.

Ashley 12344
09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
This thread has nothing to do with RuneScape?

Also, tbh, MAD shouldn't have got involved with the argument. The section clearly states trade at your own risk.

To the dude who gave a wrong pin, you were in the wrong. Not the buyer.

All the arguments of sig battles are pointless. Criminal jumped in when Max pretty much told someone who was sucking MAD's *** he was a pixel hugger.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 09:48 AM
This thread has nothing to do with RuneScape?

Also, tbh, MAD shouldn't have got involved with the argument. The section clearly states trade at your own risk.

To the dude who gave a wrong pin, you were in the wrong. Not the buyer.

All the arguments of sig battles are pointless. Criminal jumped in when Max pretty much told someone who was sucking MAD's *** he was a pixel hugger.

Dubble wasn't sucking MAD's ***? And Dubble sold the pin, he done a typo but instead of the guy PMing back he made a thread "omgdzz he is scama" if he would of PM'd him, he would have been told it was a typo, but he gave out the pin and there was 1 extra 0. So somebody got the pin thanks to Elite.

And I didn't jump on Max, Max is calling someone a pixel hugger, when hes a pixel lover :S.

Ashley 12344
09-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Dubble wasn't sucking MAD's ***? And Dubble sold the pin, he done a typo but instead of the guy PMing back he made a thread "omgdzz he is scama" if he would of PM'd him, he would have been told it was a typo, but he gave out the pin and there was 1 extra 0. So somebody got the pin thanks to Elite.

And I didn't jump on Max, Max is calling someone a pixel hugger, when hes a pixel lover :S.

He was jumping on MAD's side without hearing the full argument etc.

If thats how it happened, I'd say the blame is pretty much 50/50.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
He was jumping on MAD's side without hearing the full argument etc.

If thats how it happened, I'd say the blame is pretty much 50/50.

The pin was writen on his skin, so he just typed it up. He done a typo without realising.

All Dubble said is leave MAD alone, MAD didn't really do anything did he?

^.^
09-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Obviously it is, otherwise he wouldnt have moved it :l

since when has been being blind or ignorant been related to runescape. hmmm :rolleyes:

@criminal elite is still buying his pin and 800k down sounds like a scam to me.

also criminal

sig battle if you want:

Theme: Freestyle
Premades: No
once you've pmed me your entry i will post it in graphics section for a poll.

Bren
09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
since when has been being blind or ignorant been related to runescape. hmmm :rolleyes:

also criminal

sig battle if you want:

You dont know the whole story to it.

^.^
09-07-2007, 10:03 AM
story from what ive seen:
elite posts thread for buying pin
dubble offers pins
elite pays
dubble gives a " typo " pin
it doesnt work
dubble refuses to give another
elite is still buying

hmm sounds safe to me.

and if your on about mads story about the accounts.
why does everyone have to know about it. surely this is between the mods to deal with.

Ashley 12344
09-07-2007, 10:07 AM
The pin was writen on his skin, so he just typed it up. He done a typo without realising.

All Dubble said is leave MAD alone, MAD didn't really do anything did he?

So its still partially his fault. If I bought a mis typed pin, I'd take it as a scam.

Not especially, although he was involving in what he didn't need to get involved in.

Bren
09-07-2007, 10:22 AM
story from what ive seen:
elite posts thread for buying pin
dubble offers pins
elite pays
dubble gives a " typo " pin
it doesnt work
dubble refuses to give another
elite is still buying

hmm sounds safe to me.

and if your on about mads story about the accounts.
why does everyone have to know about it. surely this is between the mods to deal with.

Wth is that story about :l read the 1st post its nothing to do with dubble, Just me and Bash.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 10:26 AM

also criminal

sig battle if you want:

Only 2 C4D's. Stocks. I will do it when I get upstairs. I have to do a pixel sig for someone on RSC first.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!