PDA

View Full Version : Credit redeeming back tomorrow?

Cwmbran
08-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Well I sent a CFH asking about the credit redeeming feature and this is the reply I got:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb293/NathanIsWellCoolTbh/Creds.jpg

Basically discuss when you think they will be back. :)

Earthquake
09-07-2007, 12:22 AM
Well I sent a CFH asking about the credit redeeming feature and this is the reply I got:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb293/NathanIsWellCoolTbh/Creds.jpg

Basically discuss when you think they will be back. :)
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/352rwg.png

I don't understand why you would want to make a completely fake thread and the screenie obviously gives it all away, as you can see above i've pointed out all your errors :l and no mod would say ''when sulake gets in'' also the notice is of the scale going into the black..

.Stone.
09-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah... whats the point in this? tisk tisk

Paulio
09-07-2007, 12:45 AM
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/352rwg.png

I don't understand why you would want to make a completely fake thread and the screenie obviously gives it all away, as you can see above i've pointed out all your errors :l and no mod would say ''when sulake gets in'' also the notice is of the scale going into the black..

He has put the message int paint so we can see both of them. It will be real.

Tbh
09-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Damn some of you are stupid >.<

he copied what he sent so you could see it and then he copied his reply aswell

its real..

Cwmbran
09-07-2007, 01:46 AM
It is real, I don't think I would go spamming the forum with useless threads like some people do. :rolleyes:

Thanks for defending me, +Rep.

Earthquake
09-07-2007, 02:13 AM
Lol sorry, you could have said

Cwmbran
09-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Tbh I didn't think I needed too. :)

Jordy
09-07-2007, 06:28 AM
You answered your own question, so there wasn't very much point in asking it.

Antallica
09-07-2007, 06:30 AM
I asked them this yesterday and they said there working on it.

Shawnstra
09-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Nice find mate :)

Niall!
09-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Er
Room name: CORR Im bored
Owner: Unalted

Dodgy :P

Na good fınd

Jack.
09-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Sulake are coming in from Finland to fix it? I'm not saying this is fake, it just seems a bit silly. Can't the office staff learn how to do these things by themselves? :P

:job2
09-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Thats not true Jack they wouldnt send people from finland. The habbo UK office is linked to habbo finlands office. If something breaks the staff from finland can access the servers or whatever remotely and fix the problem. Its probualy taking so long because its an unexpected error and there having trouble fixing it.

Jack.
09-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Thats not true Jack they wouldnt send people from finland. The habbo UK office is linked to habbo finlands office. If something breaks the staff from finland can access the servers or whatever remotely and fix the problem. Its probualy taking so long because its an unexpected error and there having trouble fixing it.

Ah right ok then. But why would the mod say "When Sulake gets in."

crans
09-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Ah right ok then. But why would the mod say "When Sulake gets in."

It means when they get in to work..

All the hotels are updated and runned from finland (I think)

Cwmbran
09-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Sulake are coming in from Finland to fix it? I'm not saying this is fake, it just seems a bit silly. Can't the office staff learn how to do these things by themselves? :P

It means when they get in to work..

All the hotels are updated and runned from finland (I think)
There you go Jack.

I think Sulake staff will be considering that as their profits probably dropped a little as some people would only want to buy credits to trade. So I hope they teach them but this should be a one off. :)

Earthquake
09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Right first of all you have to learn All staff who work with sulake ARE sulake staff, I dunno about moderators but the rest are Sulake staff, the hotel is just called habbo.

Black_Apalachi
09-07-2007, 06:43 PM

Damn some of you are stupid >.<

he copied what he sent so you could see it and then he copied his reply aswell

its real..

Well, wouldn't he have left one of the windows and copied the second alert in rather than copying them both into a new Habbo window? :S I mean, if he is going to edit both alerts (as he has done), why would he bother with the old Habbo window?

Anyway, I don't understand the Moderator's reply. A more likely reply would be, "Don't abuse the CFH and read the Homepage" :rolleyes:.

Cwmbran
09-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Well, wouldn't he have left one of the windows and copied the second alert in rather than copying them both into a new Habbo window? :S I mean, if he is going to edit both alerts (as he has done), why would he bother with the old Habbo window?

Anyway, I don't understand the Moderator's reply. A more likely reply would be, "Don't abuse the CFH and read the Homepage" :rolleyes:.

I did not edit the reply, it is just when you move an object close to the black margin some of it disappears, try it yourself.
As for the message I sent I took a screen shot of the original message then pasted it onto the other screen shot hence part of the background around the CFH box.

I was surprised with the reply as there was no punctuations, and I was expecting a message along the lines of what you suggested.

Mackem2
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
It still isnt back yet, i need to get an irori for my resteraunt cos i have a gold coin i need reedeming

Robby
10-07-2007, 07:12 PM
I think sulake have purposly done this to get us to use ukash or splashcards.

Thats my opinion :D

:job2
10-07-2007, 07:15 PM
I thought that aswell but im not sure now. I just want to be able to redeem my credits. Iv got like 600 and cant do anything with them atm

Cwmbran
10-07-2007, 07:21 PM
I think sulake have purposly done this to get us to use ukash or splashcards.

Thats my opinion :D

All the credit lines are still running, we just can't redeem credits.
Hopefully we will be able to redeem them soon, as it's getting on my nerves. :(

Robby
10-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Still it makes us buy them not trade for them :)

Cwmbran
10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Still it makes us buy them not trade for them :)

Yes but not specifically from Ukash and splashplastic cards.

Robby
10-07-2007, 07:43 PM
I read it somewhere, ill try find now

Edit: It was in this weeks weekly habbo

Finally a quick update on the credit redeem feature. We are still working on this feature and it will not return until we make an announcement on the homepage. In the meantime, if you are after the new Japanese Furni or the next Rare which is making an appearance this week, then we highly recommend alternative methods of getting your credits such as UKash (http://www.habbo.co.uk/credits/buy_credits/ukash.html) and paysafecard (http://www.habbo.co.uk/credits/buy_credits/paysafecard).

Cwmbran
10-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I read it somewhere, ill try find now

Edit: It was in this weeks weekly habbo

That is for the new rare that is coming out so you can buy more of the rare, as with the Ukash and paysafecard you can buy more credits at once apposed
to the SMS method, resulting in more profit for Sulake. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!