PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please answer my quesiton?

Mikeh
09-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Hi, I just got myself a cannon (well 2 days ago) and im already sick of smithing myself cannonballs! (well making the steel bars) is there any monster that drops noted steel bars?

Thanks in advance

Mike <3

Cwmbran
09-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Steel dragons. ;)
Umm, not sure about others try looking in an item database on a fan site such as www.runehq.com www.zybez.net :)

Rashelly
09-07-2007, 03:01 AM
He said noted
And no, none do.

Mikeh
09-07-2007, 03:23 AM
Steel dragons. ;)
Umm, not sure about others try looking in an item database on a fan site such as www.runehq.com (http://www.runehq.com) www.zybez.net (http://www.zybez.net) :)

I already checked i search steel bar in item database and it said what mmonsters drop but it never had a steel bar (noted) so i couldnt find out what dropped them :P cheers anyways <3 +Rep

He said noted
And no, none do.

Thanks alot :P + Rep means i gotta mine and smith more *sob*

ShadowSam19
09-07-2007, 06:01 AM
He said noted
And no, none do.
Actually, some of the new monsters found in the Mithril Dragon Dungeon do have a drop of 3 steel bars, noted. These include the Skeletons thugs/brutes/etc, and the various barbarian spirits. These monsters are all 130+ though, and it isn't really a common drop, so it would be a highly unpractical method for attaining steel bars.
And Tip.It>other fansites...imo. Have fun smithing.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Or you can get the ores and theres people who do services to get there smithing exp up.

micky.blue.eyes
09-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Sell the coal and iron and buy steel bars. ;) If you need more xp youshould sell some cannonballs and buy more steel bars. :)

That's what I'm gonna do, making steel bars is too boring.

Rashelly
09-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I wouldn't know anything about the mithril dragon place, since it's a new update and I don't play anymore.

Dom¿
09-07-2007, 08:52 PM
tbh i need 65 smithing so i would be happy to waste my own time making the cannon balls :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!