PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a un-trusted list.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Under trading. I've already sent in a few proof about Lord_Gig and Teh Wub

I think this should actually stop scamming in that section. And now.. we need a trusted list again.

Thread closed by Youheard (Forum Super Moderator): It is still against the rules to name scammers any other way than by pming the correct person the evidence of them scamming.

^.^
09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
*Removed*

Edited by Youheard (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming.

Binary-Finary
09-07-2007, 10:04 AM
I dont think it will work as good as a trusted list. It should be the trusted and untrusted list so you can look up both. After all scammers can just make a new account.

Ashley 12344
09-07-2007, 10:11 AM
I dont think it will work as good as a trusted list. It should be the trusted and untrusted list so you can look up both. After all scammers can just make a new account.

Should have hxf name in one colour, RS name in another colour, and habbo name in another.

JoeyK.
09-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, but if there is another trusted list it should definitely be a lot harder to get on than any of the last ones.

& I agree with Ash, listing RSN & Habbo name will make it more difficult for scammers to get around it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!