PDA

View Full Version : Oxegen, got back todayy =o

Lutrist
09-07-2007, 02:36 PM
I went to see Muse, Snow Patrol, Scissor Sisters, Avril Laivigne [LOL], Director, the View, Mika, The Pigeon Detectives [we got the last of them], Ocean Colour Scene, Enter Shikari, Jamie T, The Killers, Razorlight [kinda], We caught the End Of Arcade Fire, The Kooks, Daft punk [****], My Chemical Romance [My chemical Eardrops, rofl], CSS [kinda],The Long Blondes [who the ****?], Baby Shambles [maybe more but I cant remember]

I had fun =] The Best wasssssssss Enter Shikari. =] They were great. The only bad bit was the people beside us, they kept making out, rofl. Sooo like, yeah, someone dived because they said so that they wanted someone to dive, and someone did. =] I'm so going back next year.

The worst Daft Punk, my reason: they had helmets on, so no one can see them.. ok? and like, their music is exactly like their cd, you cant see their faces and its just their cd playing.. wow, how great. People got excited? Freaks <: )

LOL. Avril Whats Her Face, I wanted to see her sing Girlfriend.. and may I say she is **** =]

Ocean Colour Scene, I didn't know who they were, but they were great =] they were a few years old, I was told [not as in their age] but I enjoyed them.

Jamie T, he was ******* GREAT. I love him so much, he's a great singer.

My Chemical Romance were great, even though I've already seen them. Gerard came out with a pair of sunglasses and gelled back hair. At one point Frank ended up on the ground, with his feet in the air, he had nice shoes.

Baby Shambles, wow, these people rock! I enjoyed it. I was suprised Pete was there. It was well good, people threw up two Irish flags, and he opened them and danced with them and stuff =]

Scissor Sisters, they put on a show, the lead singer [Is it Jake?] he jumped down from stage and lay on the ground and started rolling in a dirty puddle =]]

Mika, he wore green pants, lime green, rofl. He was great live and I enjoyed him.

It was complete mud. I've never seen so much mud in my life, we slept in a tent, on straw, other people had their tents on muck, we were lucky. We never got wellies, why don't we pay attention to warnings? We bought some for 25 euro. PRICEY. It was expensive. They didn't have any Enter Shikari tops, I really wanted one =[ On the last night, which was last night, I puked up, lol. =] It was disgusting.. I woke up in the middle of the night and got out and puked up, in the morning I was told I puked on my welly, but my cousin cleaned it =] [Thanks] I got sunburned. rofl. Everyone threw muck at eachother and stuff. But yeahh, I enjoyed it.

Yeee, it was in Carlow. That's in Ireland. =]] Great fun.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!