PDA

View Full Version : Since i wasnt on yesterday...

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Since i wasnt on yesterday and MAD obviously believes this has something to do with runescape...

In reply to alot of the posts on yesterdays thread which mad moved here for no reason :l Mad go involved with any arguement and tried to go behind my back bout some things so i asked if he would come into convo with me and bren on msn but he refused to, i tried pming him and he wouldnt reply. So as a last resort i made the thread =)

So that is why i made it about mad to answer alot of people saying whats it got to do with mad.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Problem sorted, thread closed to prevent further arguements.

Bun
09-07-2007, 02:57 PM
It's a partially free forum..

[Jay]
09-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Still don get whats its about but ok kl

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
a mod can lock this now, i just wanted to let people know why mad was involved coz everyone thought i was just involving him for no reason and the other thread got locked.

I know vips can lock threads now, but to prevent arguing again, can i mod just lock this please?

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Yes but why let Bren keep that account then claim "It's still mine"? You both shared it equilly. You gave it to him and your practically going to be sharing again, then Bren won't be able to play when you're on.

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes but why let Bren keep that account then claim "It's still mine"? You both shared it equilly. You gave it to him and your practically going to be sharing again, then Bren won't be able to play when you're on.

Tbh for most part bren has had priority, obviously i use it too sometimes when bren wants it, but majority of time bren gets when/ very soon after he asks for it.

--ss--
09-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Tbh just give bren the account fully seeing as you sold it to him , He's been getting abuse from people thats supposed to go to you :eusa_whis

Raptor
09-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Tbh for most part bren has had priority, obviously i use it too sometimes when bren wants it, but majority of time bren gets when/ very soon after he asks for it.

I might be wrong likely, but didn't you give sell the account to this bren

348GTS
09-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Since i wasnt on yesterday and MAD obviously believes this has something to do with runescape...

In reply to alot of the posts on yesterdays thread which mad moved here for no reason :l Mad go involved with any arguement and tried to go behind my back bout some things so i asked if he would come into convo with me and bren on msn but he refused to, i tried pming him and he wouldnt reply. So as a last resort i made the thread =)

So that is why i made it about mad to answer alot of people saying whats it got to do with mad.

Just drop it! If you have something about it, then just wait for his reply. Are you really this attention seeking that you need to make a thread about a little disagreement? Jeeez.

Grow up.

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Just drop it! If you have something about it, then just wait for his reply. Are you really this attention seeking that you need to make a thread about a little disagreement? Jeeez.

Grow up.

I didnt want to make a thread was last option as mad was avoiding me n ignoring me every other way

348GTS
09-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I didnt want to make a thread was last option as mad was avoiding me n ignoring me every other way

Good for him? Just put it behind you. What do you think this argueing will earn you? Possibly a ban? Maybe an apologie if he acctually finds that he did something wrong, which I find doubtful - no habbox staff ever apologise. I used to flame every moderator on this board for giving me infractions - but guess what that got me? Bad rep + more infractions.

You cant fight the system.

Shrlurp
09-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Mad is Hawt, so is bren so give him his acc. Kk :)

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Mad is Hawt, so is bren so give him his acc. Kk :)

mad isnt hot, i like bren, but mad needs to mind his own business

Shrlurp
09-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Mad is like soo sexy, don't jip mad please. or ill go mad.

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM

MAD is only trying to help.

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
MAD is only trying to help.

You dont know what he said though, he wasnt trying to help, he was being a caniving lil sod and just being sneaky and cowardly bout what he was saying, saying it behind my back then ignoring me when i wanted to ask him bout it

Sly
09-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh dear

Bun
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Give the account to Bren, you're giving him a bad reputation for things you do.

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Give the account to Bren, you're giving him a bad reputation for things you do.

bren hasnt received a bad rep via me, anything ive done ive admitted wasnt bren :l - can ask him that yourself if you want, ive never involved bren really

Bun
09-07-2007, 04:14 PM
bren hasnt received a bad rep via me, anything ive done ive admitted wasnt bren :l - can ask him that yourself if you want, ive never involved bren really
Still when you gave me that invalid pin, all I knew was Bash41 on RS owed me a pin?

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Still when you gave me that invalid pin, all I knew was Bash41 on RS owed me a pin?

obviously im not admitting anything to do with that openly :P but you know full well bren had nout to do with that as much as anybody else does

kyle♥
09-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Don't you think that's a bit OTT? You do stuff and then obviously people look at your Forum name and look him up on RS > Bren gets all the abuse.

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Don't you think that's a bit OTT? You do stuff and then obviously people look at your Forum name and look him up on RS > Bren gets all the abuse.

As ive already said bren hasnt had ANY abuse from anything i may or may not have done, ask him if you want

Bun
09-07-2007, 04:51 PM
As ive already said bren hasnt had ANY abuse from anything i may or may not have done, ask him if you want
He got a small amount on IRC chat just after you stole my pixels :).

[Jay]
09-07-2007, 04:52 PM
K i think i get it now.....you sold account.....you now share account......
One thing i dont get where dose mad come into it????/

Elkaa
09-07-2007, 04:54 PM
a mod can lock this now, i just wanted to let people know why mad was involved coz everyone thought i was just involving him for no reason and the other thread got locked.

I know vips can lock threads now, but to prevent arguing again, can i mod just lock this please?

Report the thread, for future reference. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!