PDA

View Full Version : Untrusted list.

Sly
09-07-2007, 09:03 PM
If you know the people on the list scam, then why don't you ban them :s

Braniac
09-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Ooooo thats a good idea make a poll on it!

[Jay]
09-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Dont think you are allowed to bad someone for scamming....
But now that they have that i think that naming scammers should now be allowed....

Sly
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
;3696408']Dont think you are allowed to bad someone for scamming....
But now that they have that i think that naming scammers should now be allowed....
Remember my old acount, Rise Against ?
They banned that acount for aparently admitting to scamming.
So if you can be banned for admitting to scamming you must be able to get banned for scamming ?

Youheard
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
We cannot ban members for actions they have taken elsewhere such as on Runescape.

Sly
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
We cannot ban members for actions they have taken elsewhere such as on Runescape.
Then why did i get banned for admitting to scamming.
[I didn't even scam anyone i just said stuff like ''ooh i scam n ppl still vouch for me lolz''

Youheard
09-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Then why did i get banned for admitting to scamming.
[I didn't even scam anyone i just said stuff like ''ooh i scam n ppl still vouch for me lolz''

You'd have to ask the person who banned you.

Elkaa
09-07-2007, 09:11 PM
You ask to be able to name scammers, and you get given an un-trusted list. At least this way you're able to know who is safe and who is not, and you have someone to go to if you're not happy about a trade.

To my knowledge, people have never been banned for Runescape scams. Contact us tool is for that, though. :)

Sly
09-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Can i be on the un trusted list please:)

[Jay]
09-07-2007, 09:14 PM
You ask to be able to name scammers, and you get given an un-trusted list. At least this way you're able to know who is safe and who is not, and you have someone to go to if you're not happy about a trade.

To my knowledge, people have never been banned for Runescape scams. Contact us tool is for that, though. :)

If you use that then you will get yourself banned as well

^.^
09-07-2007, 09:15 PM

where is this tool o.O

Elkaa
09-07-2007, 09:52 PM
where is this tool o.O

http://www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php (http://www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php)

Bottom of -every- page.

Nixt
09-07-2007, 09:58 PM
You'd have to ask the person who banned you.

That would be meeeeeeeeeee. I think?

^.^
09-07-2007, 10:04 PM
hes really grinning at his achievement :)

TheGayOne
09-07-2007, 11:06 PM

Did the same to my old acc aswell - well you n management combined.

Will the acc get unbanned now? or will you be banning people who have been proven to be scammers

---MAD---
10-07-2007, 12:43 AM
The list is produced by members. PMing youheard will get the person on the list (if proof is shown and lots of people say this person is untrusted). This does not mean we agree with it or know for a fact this is the case. The thread will be run by the forum users who use this forum to counter the problem were users cannot name scammers (which is not allowed because it causes arguments etc) where as this will not as the people allegedly untrusted doesn't know exactly who put him on there (ie which users).

We do try to ban scammers if its obvious they are scamming but this is it is hard to have solid evidence as all sorts of evidence can be altered (which is why this list is not run by us but instead by members - obviously youheard will have to update it himself as members cannot edit other people's threads :P).

Sly
10-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Omg you cheeky bugger !
You was all like oo i dunno who banned you i will look at the logs though n me thinkin u was bein sneeky behind habbox`s back but instead it was behind mine ohemjeee </3

---MAD---
10-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Omg you cheeky bugger !
You was all like oo i dunno who banned you i will look at the logs though n me thinkin u was bein sneeky behind habbox`s back but instead it was behind mine ohemjeee </3
Tut tut Garion :O. Ty for information Mr conor :).

JackBuddy
10-07-2007, 09:45 AM
You will just get an infraction :(

runetrinity
10-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Would be cool if they got a usertitle called SCAMMERS lol, that would boost awareness of scammers :P

JackBuddy
10-07-2007, 10:21 AM
The contact us tool won't work for banning scammers though. As I found out when I spoke to Garion about a specific scammer on this forum that had evidence against him.

Nixt
10-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Omg you cheeky bugger !

Lolol soz. We're not allowed to give out ban info so I had to lie x

What have I done, I didn't actually give him any information -_-' I suppose this will become your excuse not to let me back as a Moderator xD.

Sly
10-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Would be cool if they got a usertitle called SCAMMERS lol, that would boost awareness of scammers :Pit would have to be a very ugly usertitle or else ppl wud scam just to get there mits on 1

No problem mr mad xox
I could be an undercover moderator oo SHHHH though gotta keep it to ourselves ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!