PDA

View Full Version : *&* Free 1 Million Runescape Cash *&*

Titch
10-07-2007, 01:34 PM
UK RESIDENTS ONLY!!

Hey every1, i am doing the same as another person was so please help me out. I am quite trusted on here and most people know my wealth :D I will also be offering 12hc or 12 rares on habbo instead of a mill if wanted.

http://HDTV.Giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=203886

*note this next section is borrowed from Laurae90`s thread*

I need referrals for a hdtv, its free to sign up but only for UK people, just fellow the details to get it for free.
Thanks.

PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER IS OPEN TO UK RESIDENTS ONLY

1, Copy and paste this link into your address bar and hit enter.

2, Register on the site and reply to the email they send you.

3, The site will then ask you to complete one of their offers from established and reputable companies. If you wish to receive a FREE HDTV then you need to complete one of the offers on this site. I went with the Lovefilm offer which is a completely free trial offer for a limited period but you must cancel the offer before it ends unless you wish to remain a member (I personally have as it is an amazing service). Another good one is the Coral offer which gives you a free £20 bet if you deposit just £5 in your account.

To complete any offer you must click on the company's link and when the new window opens you must register with them. All you have to do then is wait until you get credit for the offer (usually a few days).

4, Now all you have to do is forward your referral link to a certain number (ranges from 9 to 40 referrals needed depending on how big a tv you want) of members of family/friends/colleagues etc and get them to do exactly the same as you have done here.

5, Hey Presto, a brand new HDTV arrives on your doorstep for nothing It’s as simple as that.

6. There are also other free items you can get including nintendo wii's, ps3's, iPods, Mac computers, laptops, tiffany's jewellary and much much more.

I will get some screenys later to prove i have cash, although most people know i do :P

348GTS
10-07-2007, 01:44 PM
okay so I registered. now i just need to do 1 offer and you'll give me 1m

^.^
10-07-2007, 01:44 PM
sounds like a scam tbh

kyle♥
10-07-2007, 01:47 PM
sounds like a scam tbh

You sign up for something, it can only be a scam if small doesn't pay up.

^.^
10-07-2007, 01:47 PM
i meant the site.

Titch
10-07-2007, 01:48 PM
okay so I registered. now i just need to do 1 offer and you'll give me 1m

Yup, and wehn it gets credited, i will ask u 2 tell me ur email to check its u and then u get the mill.

Also about the scam question. No its not i am very trusted, ask ---mad---, Bren-element, purposeless. i am very trusted.

^.^
10-07-2007, 01:49 PM
i doubt youll get an hdtv for taking part in some **** offer and getting 8 or so friends to do it aswel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!