PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Closing Down... False

xRoyal
09-05-2005, 03:05 PM
There are many rumors going around Habbo and Habbox at the moment saying that habbo will be closing. Well this rumor is false.

HabboHotel is Sulake Ltd.'s biggest form of income and if they needed to clos down they would close the minor hotels that around the world aren't as popular and not the largest.

Eventually Sulake and Habbo will close down (everything does) but Sulake wont be closing habbo in one month, one year so if you are saying they are closing then you are wrong.

I emailed Sulake about this rumor and asked them:"Are the rumors true that you will be closing down HabboHotel in the near future?" and here is a copy of their reply (names have been changed for saftey):

"Dear John,

Thank you for your email regarding HabboHotel. We have become aware of that a few members of habbohotel have been saying this rumor and i can esure you that neither HabboHotel nor Sulake will be closing down in the near future.

We are continuing to grow and now have more members online a day than ever before. If we were planning to close Habbo or Sulake Ltd. we would notify all of our members about the closure.

Thank you for your email and if your require any more information regarding our services please email us via the website.

Debbie,
Communications Manager."

So there you have it a copy of the email. So if you are spreading these rumors please stop as they are false. Habbo nor Sulake will be closing any time soon.

Wootzeh
09-05-2005, 03:07 PM
and the point in this post is?

GommeInc
09-05-2005, 03:10 PM
This was a pointless post before he posted it. We all know it wont as it has become increasingly successful.

xRoyal
09-05-2005, 03:10 PM
and the point in this post is?

The point is it is not closing and people saying is should stop saying false rumors.

Roboevil
09-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I didn't for one second believe that it would shut down but I spose this is kind of good news for the poeple that went along with that idiotic rumour as it shows proof....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!