PDA

View Full Version : E3 2007-Predictions?

Oni
10-07-2007, 07:51 PM
E3 2007 kicks off in 7 hours with Microsofts press conference at 4:30 am followed by Nintendos at 5 pm and finally sonys at 7:30 pm.

I was wondering what your predictions are?

For me its probably:
Microsoft:
I think they will announce a wii type remote, they have always commented on how much they like it and have been rumoured to have one in development.

Nintendo:
I think they will announce at least 1 really big game, new wii channels and reveal more information about games like super smash bros. We havent heard anything about the ds in awhile so I think maybe a camera? or some sort of handwriting recognition software to produce documents as several months ago they signed a deal with a company that does handwriting recognition to PDA's.

Sony:
Im abit unsure about sony. Possibly a download service for videos and music like the 360 has?. To be honest I dont really have a clue what they are planning.

What do you think will happen?

CrazyColaist
10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Your living in a dream world mate.

Fez
10-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Microsoft : Europe Elite Details, Price and Launch dates. Core and Premium price cut announced, another update?

Nintendo : More channels and I have a feeling Dr Kwashimia will return.....along with Wii Sports 2 or something......

Sony : 80GB Playstation 3 launch and pricing european details, more HOME, even more LittleBigPlanet , pricecut of 60GB PS3.

EDIT: Spelling Corrected

Oni
10-07-2007, 08:16 PM
What, why? Even if its been downsized E3 is still the central gaming event of the year so if any announcements are made generally its there...

mrwoooooooo
10-07-2007, 08:20 PM
ps3 probs gettin rumble controllers

Fez
10-07-2007, 08:23 PM
I hope SIXAXIS get's rumble feedback.... I miss it dearly :(

CrazyColaist
10-07-2007, 08:29 PM

What, why? Even if its been downsized E3 is still the central gaming event of the year so if any announcements are made generally its there...

As if

Microsoft:
I think they will announce a wii type remote, they have always commented on how much they like it and have been rumoured to have one in development.

Nintendo:
I think they will announce at least 1 really big game, new wii channels and reveal more information about games like super smash bros. We havent heard anything about the ds in awhile so I think maybe a camera? or some sort of handwriting recognition software to produce documents as several months ago they signed a deal with a company that does handwriting recognition to PDA's.

Nintendo and Microsoft are difficult

The ones ive bolded are never gonna happen nintendo are idiots.
Microsoft releasing a motion sencer. (sp?)so thats all the games need re-editing all the xbox360 inside stuff edited

The world isnt as simple as that y'kno.

Technologic
10-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I hope SIXAXIS get's rumble feedback.... I miss it dearly :(

The SIXAXIS has rumble features :l It was in an update a few weeks ago for PS2 games. I just don't think they've bothered to put it into any PS3 games...yet

Fez
10-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Brilliant.....

I guess that's my question solved.....

Bear-Max
10-07-2007, 09:13 PM
There are guesses...

Microsoft:
motion controller
price drop
scrapping Core configuration, introducing Elite in all territories
VERY POSSIBLY Metal Gear going multiplatform... although Konami may wait to see what effect the PS3 price drop has first
Sony:
80GB details for all territories
price drop details for all territories
more console colours
PSP Lite
rumble in control pads
Nintendo:
more console colours
more first party titles
online gaming details
PS. A camera for the DS was already announced last week.

Frodo13.
10-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Ew at PS3 price drop. I paid £425 the day it came out.

Bear-Max
10-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Ew at PS3 price drop. I paid £425 the day it came out.
I know it does screw over early adopters a bit, but they can't go on at the current price. This week they dropped the price by $100 in the US and announced the 80GB version to be coming out in August (I think it's August :P) bundled with Motorstorm at the previous price.

PS. You probably already knew this.

Azul
10-07-2007, 09:49 PM
No idea what Warning is on about, I have read alot about Microsoft releasing a Wii type controller in the future.

PaulMacC
10-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Nintendo a few more release dates.
DS Camera is released in Japan already O_O
Major Game.
Smash Bros Japanese Release Date and hopefully a few more

Dentafrice,
10-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Sony: playstation home of course, new motion sensitive games, and 2.0

Neversoft
10-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Nintendo:
Perhaps Goldeneye on VC, new Wii Colours, a keyboard, brand new games, new info on SSBB and SMG. Maybe they'll announce a Mario Kart game for Wii.

Microsoft : Europe Elite Details, Price and Launch dates. Core and Premium price cut announced, another update?

Nintendo : More channels and I have a feeling Dr Kwashimia will return.....along with Wii Sports 2 or something......

Sony : 80GB Playstation 3 launch and pricing european details, more HOME, even more LittleBigPlanet , pricecut of 60GB PS3.

EDIT: Spelling Corrected

Wii Sports 2 will never happen.

CrazyColaist
10-07-2007, 11:23 PM
No idea what Warning is on about, I have read alot about Microsoft releasing a Wii type controller in the future.

If they Did put motion sense in it.

they would have to take every single xbox 360 back put stuff inside so it knows what its doing :P

Just like the wii

it has special stuff inside SO it works.

Oni
11-07-2007, 06:34 AM
If they Did put motion sense in it.

they would have to take every single xbox 360 back put stuff inside so it knows what its doing :P

Just like the wii

it has special stuff inside SO it works.
No an addon, bit like the eyetoy was an addon, only supported games, anyway they didnt announce it but they are supposed to be working on it.

CrazyColaist
11-07-2007, 07:31 AM
But that isnt a wii mote kinda thing :s

Oni
11-07-2007, 02:44 PM
But that isnt a wii mote kinda thing :s
Im saying they could do a wiimote type addon like they did the camera movement addon with the ps2

CrazyColaist
13-07-2007, 12:26 PM
that isnt the wii thats the eyetoy.

Oni
13-07-2007, 02:11 PM
that isnt the wii thats the eyetoy.
Same principal just like nintendo are doing with the wii balance board.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!