PDA

View Full Version : Do not trust Colin-Roberts.

ScottDiamond
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Why don't you add this into your testimonial, fool?

**note for the fools, it's a virus.**

*Link Removed*

*Message Removed*

If you want to add me to MSN, be decent and say you're going to in this thread so I can accept you.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse/name anyone of lying/scamming/hacking or any other bad things or post private messages on the forum, thread closed.

the wombats
10-07-2007, 08:45 PM
could that now just me a virus?

ScottDiamond
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
could that now just me a virus?

Umm, what?

That MSN virus has been circulating for a while now, and Mr. Idiot has tried it on me.

Robbie
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Could just be a virus, funny how hes offline straight after you said that though.

Colin-Roberts
10-07-2007, 08:49 PM
4im not doing it on purpose i downloaded the virus by accident and it then sends it to everyone online as soon as i realized this i signed out and went to remove the virus/
Ask anyone else on my msn list that was online they got it sent to them to.. i told as many people as possible to not download ask ryan nelson.

dannyisnotamazing
10-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah he could have the virus and it sends to his contacts once opened up a chat but meh maybe not I dunno him. :P

ScottDiamond
10-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah yeah, great excuse, but I can see through it like glass.

And you blocked me right when you sent it? Yep, sure, it automatically sends then automatically blocks who you sent it to.

LeftForDead
10-07-2007, 08:58 PM
He didnt do it, it auto sends so please shh:)

Drompo
10-07-2007, 08:58 PM
4im not doing it on purpose i downloaded the virus by accident and it then sends it to everyone online as soon as i realized this i signed out and went to remove the virus/
Ask anyone else on my msn list that was online they got it sent to them to.. i told as many people as possible to not download ask ryan nelson.

I back you up on that.

Its the same thing as Im-names.com or whatever.
If your in a conversation it just randomly automatically types that.
Colin had no control over it what so ever.

Colin-Roberts
10-07-2007, 08:59 PM
i went offline scott i didn't block you. ask everyone else who was online.
Thanx reina & leftfordead
i managed to remove it by reinstalling msn.

Jõnathan
The steps of this virus are:

Idiot downloads the virus
Virus sends a link to everyone in the idiot's contact list
Another idiot clicks the link
???
PROFIT!

VPSwow
Nearly everyone on my msn has got that lol its nothing to do with him.

Sunny.
10-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I had it before. It automatically sends it out and spams your contacts. Its not his fault..

Jõnathan
10-07-2007, 09:01 PM
This happened to my sister as well.
It's made by kids who think they're hard for releasing a crappy virus via WLM/MSN.

Colin-Roberts
10-07-2007, 09:02 PM
thanx all. lol i have to agree with the idiot part i got it from downloading an attachment called photos from a very good friend didn't think anything of it.

Jõnathan
10-07-2007, 09:04 PM
thanx all. lol i have to agree with the idiot part i got it from downloading an attachment called photos from a very good friend didn't think anything of it.
It's a pretty pointless virus to be honest.

Mr.Sam
10-07-2007, 09:05 PM
When you click that link it sends it out to everyone online your contact list.

iJoe
10-07-2007, 09:11 PM
i admire people who make them

lol not really

anyways

Yea its an auto message sent by the viral infetion :p

Jõnathan
10-07-2007, 09:15 PM
I can't actually believe that Scott thought it was genuine - he should know about these kinds of things!
(I'm not saying you're a virus maker or anything like that)

Scania
10-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Scott, I must admit, I had it, It sends random messages to everyone containing the link :S

Sorry mate

RYANNNNN
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Yeah it could be a virus where it sends to his contact list; but he could also have pasted it to Scott ...

Also, you removed it by re-installing MSN? Usually **** like that is a bugger to get rid of, afterall - If non-computer savvy people like you get it - they'll instantly thing to remove it and re-install, why would someone who could create such a beautiful thing like that be dumb enough to create it so that it is removed by un-installing it?

Colin-Roberts
10-07-2007, 09:47 PM
reinstalling worked? i no longer have it. well it atleast hasn't tried to send it to anyone yet.

Scania
10-07-2007, 10:15 PM
reinstalling worked? i no longer have it. well it atleast hasn't tried to send it to anyone yet.

I Had to reformatt to get rid of it.. -.-

chrisgocrazyH
10-07-2007, 10:53 PM
lol i had that once what happen is his friend sent that to him then he clicked it & got a virus so then it takes all his contacts & sends it to them
& its a vius chain! I SAY your just trying to give a bad word to him

Kieran
10-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Loads of people have it. Its harmless. Just a way to make money. A good online AV scan gets rid of it easily.

And Scott, Id have thought you of all people would know about things like that.

VistaBoy
11-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Colin-Roberts it right i think well i got some thing like that be for on anther url like that and it send it to all your people on msn but i do not know if its the same as that one?

chrisgocrazyH
11-07-2007, 03:13 AM
close thread please mod because its just a virus & it sends the link to everyone ONLINE!

Oni
11-07-2007, 06:43 AM
Yup sends to everyone :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!