PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal for a 360?

mnbvjifhgtge
11-07-2007, 12:12 PM
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/discountaddall.asp?discountid=161

Now I'm been slow recently, but I really don't understand what gamestation is doing with their site. With the preowned package I can't tell if they actually have the damned console and what with living in the UK I can't exploit the windows Live club.

Help appreciated.

Nemo
11-07-2007, 12:18 PM

Now I'm been slow recently, but I really don't understand what gamestation is doing with their site. With the preowned package I can't tell if they actually have the damned console and what with living in the UK I can't exploit the windows Live club.

Help appreciated.they do have the console its basically saying:

£199 for a preowned xbox 360 and any selected game, ofc it should work even tho its preowned

madmike666
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM

Help appreciated.

Thats a very good offer.

But make sure you have a good warranty with it as it is pre-owned.

:)

Fez
12-07-2007, 05:39 PM
It's the same price as a new core package.

Aflux
12-07-2007, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't get a pre-owned console, you don't know what you're getting imo.

Jam
12-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah I'm Thing That (Comment Above) About Getting A Pre-Owned PS2 Slimline (I Have Fat Model) But It IS Alot Of Money, I Would Say If Your Buying Pre-Owned Ring XBox Up Before You Even Get It Out Of Box And Get A Guarentee :)

mnbvjifhgtge
13-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah I'm Thing That (Comment Above) About Getting A Pre-Owned PS2 Slimline (I Have Fat Model) But It IS Alot Of Money, I Would Say If Your Buying Pre-Owned Ring XBox Up Before You Even Get It Out Of Box And Get A Guarentee :)

Well after checkig Game and its like, it appears I can get a new 360 w/ 2 games for £280, which hopefully a slimline PS2 and 24 games come upto. On that note does Game give money for stuff? Gamestation only does freakin instore credit which is ******ed.

mangle
13-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Well after checkig Game and its like, it appears I can get a new 360 w/ 2 games for £280, which hopefully a slimline PS2 and 24 games come upto. On that note does Game give money for stuff? Gamestation only does freakin instore credit which is ******ed.
I prefer the credit note , they give me more than game usually do and if i purchase a product the credits note value will be raised.
And tbh i always buy in gamestation as imo its cheapest around w/o going online.

mnbvjifhgtge
13-07-2007, 08:41 PM
I prefer the credit note , they give me more than game usually do and if i purchase a product the credits note value will be raised.
And tbh i always buy in gamestation as imo its cheapest around w/o going online.

Yeah but if gamestation doesn't have a 360 in stock then I'm up a creek with no paddle and a medium sized receit. Hmm but gamestation DOES do a 360 package with GoW

Jam
15-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Whoever Bad Repped Me, If You've Got A Problem With This Colour Writing Then Thats Your Problem If You Don't Use Non Habbo Skin And I Did Make Sence. BTW £300 For New 360 Premium, GRAW2, Gears Of War, Crackdown And Forza 2 At Blackbuster Games.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!