PDA

View Full Version : A habbo staff secret command...

e5..
11-07-2007, 03:46 PM
During the pixel maze when I was in it... lost_witness came to collect me when I got d/c.. and as he went through the teleporter to link me back to the pixel dome, he types... :porterlink and as we got through the porter I asked him what :porterlink meant and he went :o and helkat was like tutut.. sorry I never got a screenie.. but this probably links the teleporters to a room he chooses o.O rofl..

Swinkid
11-07-2007, 03:54 PM
wow. if you can post any screenies pls?

Robbie
11-07-2007, 03:55 PM
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/gamedata/external?id=external_variables

That command doesn't exist.
:transfer does though.

myke
11-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Can I just ask.. pixel maze was Friday... today's Monday, has it taken all weekend to register?

e5..
11-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I couldn't get a screenie as he typed is as I was going through the porter, sorry lol... robbie it's a secret command obv. and syrup I didn't really have time to post it until now :)

Robby
11-07-2007, 03:58 PM
When was this?

Pixel Maze is on fridays

Pyroka
11-07-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL "It's a secret command obv.." xD How about we go on the secret_external_variables then!? :rolleyes: All the commands are in the ext_variables... If :porterlink is a command then good find and you've stumbled upon the cure for cancer, but if not... Stop makin stuff up k? I mean you don't even have a screenshot. It's like saying "I seen Lost_witness in his bathrobe!"... A bit surreal.

Antony
11-07-2007, 04:00 PM
I couldn't get a screenie as he typed is as I was going through the porter, sorry lol... robbie it's a secret command obv. and syrup I didn't really have time to post it until now :)

It can't be a command if it isn't in the externals?

Mr.Sam
:whosonline is also a command which isn't listed there..

:Whosonline gives a list of everyone online and their ip.

myke
Sorry but the reliability of this imo is 3%.

It's not in the externals... so.

TopManTim
11-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Can I just ask.. pixel maze was Friday... today's Monday, has it taken all weekend to register?

Todays Wednesday :P

Jordie
11-07-2007, 04:03 PM
lol its a command

why would he lie over that:S

e5..
11-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Well it's what he said so I thought I would post, sorry if I cause any inconvienience :(

lmao topmantim

!!HM!!
11-07-2007, 04:14 PM

You made me laugh lol, i think you visited tomany retro's..... :whosonline is only being used on retros...

Jordy
11-07-2007, 04:15 PM

Lmao that's just a newbie retro command they all use. Can you really imagine a Habbo Staff typing :whosonline and a list of 5000 Habbo's and IPs coming up?

Mr.Sam
To be honest yes.. When the hotel is down for maintenance and only staff should be online.

Lmao that's just a newbie retro command they all use. Can you really imagine a Habbo Staff typing :whosonline and a list of 5000 Habbo's and IPs coming up?

!!HM!!
what he said :) :p

lol why would they? They would use housekeeping....

Mr.Sam
11-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Well I'm sorry for not reading through the habbo externals, not having a vast knowledge on staff commands or sit on habbo all day.
Please forgive me.

You made me laugh lol, i think you visited tomany retro's..... :whosonline is only being used on retros...

what he said :) :p

lol why would they? They would use housekeeping....

dannyisnotamazing
11-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Surely that can't be a command like the retros, it would just fill up the screen..

When you have over a 100 on retros it opens up 2/3 alert/pop ups whatever so when it's got thousands on :S

Laurensh1
11-07-2007, 04:24 PM

LOL! That's retro sir!

Anyway, transfer was only used in UK in the beginning? But I don't know what it did.. Does anybody know :O

Yux
11-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Anyone know what :transfer actually does? I haven't the foggiest

I'm guessing it's to transfer data

Miken
11-07-2007, 04:39 PM

Commands associated to certain users are determained through FUSE codes, not the external variables. "fuse_habbo_chooser", "fuse_performance_panel", "fuse_furni_chooser" etc.

The command most likely exsists.

Technologic
11-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Well I'm sorry for not reading through the habbo externals, not having a vast knowledge on staff commands or sit on habbo all day.
Please forgive me.

Right on.

--ss--
11-07-2007, 08:23 PM
For a command like this would he have to type the id of the teleporter after he types the command? I doubt He'll be able to remember the ids.
Seeing as you took 6 days to post this and have no screenie it is probably fake , If you didn't have time to post this then how comes you had time to post other stuff , including things about pixel maze.

e5..
11-07-2007, 09:08 PM
It was the last thing on my mind, and I was just thinking about it and decided I would post it.. and obv he didn't because I saw him do it.. rofl why would I lie about a command. No it is not fake.

Laurensh1
12-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Why did you see it if you couldn't screen it.

OK beside the facts you maybe were too slow..

Shawnstra
12-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Nice find if true :)

Agnostic Bear
12-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Sorry but the reliability of this imo is 3%.

It's not in the externals... so.

It can't be a command if it isn't in the externals?

LOL "It's a secret command obv.." xD How about we go on the secret_external_variables then!? :rolleyes: All the commands are in the ext_variables... If :porterlink is a command then good find and you've stumbled upon the cure for cancer, but if not... Stop makin stuff up k? I mean you don't even have a screenshot. It's like saying "I seen Lost_witness in his bathrobe!"... A bit surreal.

Sorry, but when did (example in php)
if($message == ":porterlink")
{
do stuff
}

become impossible? Ever thought it's built into the Java coding?

:Delirium
12-07-2007, 09:42 AM
copters u are right. They might've actually be INTERNAL and not EXTERNAL, hence why he said "secret" command not "ooh every1 knows about this 1" command. stop blamind e5, he has done nothing wrong, i dont see half of you lot posting any news. =/

Baving
12-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Half those commands are false, they are just used on retros

Leprachaun--X
12-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Listen to alan (Baving) he knows all.

Shame there was no screenie.

Jambe
12-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I belive you... I was with Hell cat in a party room and she was doing all the weird commands like that... Well not all of them but she was like doing some rather cool ones like anouncing and stuff

Frisky
12-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Theres no evidence to back up your statement so ... tut tut!

--ss--
12-07-2007, 01:49 PM
It was the last thing on my mind, and I was just thinking about it and decided I would post it.. and obv he didn't because I saw him do it.. rofl why would I lie about a command. No it is not fake.
Well you did lie/ fake a screenie of helkat settign a date for the dj decks :rolleyes:

Dentafrice,
12-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Not all commands are listed in the externals.

and I have heeard of that command too

:chooser, :furni not in the externals?
:performance isn't either, and it still works sometimes.

e5..
12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
I've had my past moments... anyway it's true, Idc if you beleive it or not.

Dentafrice,
12-07-2007, 05:00 PM
It probably is true, I bet just like in Habbo each room displays an id.

=gamemaster=
12-07-2007, 05:18 PM
The only possible reason i could think is that either habbo staff connect from a different link with different variables! BTW, Performance isnt on the list nemore because it used to be an easy tool for scammers and it was only gold hc! Either the above idea is true or it could be built internally! BECAUSE: Chooser and furni command are only for hc! And (I havnt looked to check this) apparently chooser and furni are not on the externals! so it may be built in and the server checks if they are hc or not! so this may be simmillar with this command!

Thats the only reasons i can think of but personally i think this is utter bull!

Dentafrice,
12-07-2007, 05:20 PM
The only possible reason i could think is that either habbo staff connect from a different link with different variables! BTW, Performance isnt on the list nemore because it used to be an easy tool for scammers and it was only gold hc! Either the above idea is true or it could be built internally! BECAUSE: Chooser and furni command are only for hc! And (I havnt looked to check this) apparently chooser and furni are not on the externals! so it may be built in and the server checks if they are hc or not! so this may be simmillar with this command!

Thats the only reasons i can think of but personally i think this is utter bull!
its set by fuse codes man ;)

you can still get chooser and furni free.

Yoshimitsui
12-07-2007, 06:37 PM
It can't be true, as all commands don't come up in the speech bubles when typed correctly. They just activate.

e5..
12-07-2007, 06:50 PM
That was why I was confused, yoshi, so I posted it here to get your thought... he might pressed another character after (like 1 tht makes a space) that shape tht vintus has in the middle of trade & city as when u send it blanks.. he mighta dun that... anyway u got no proof it's fake, just trust me, it is real.. i wudn't fake a command.

jrh2002
12-07-2007, 06:56 PM
It can't be true, as all commands don't come up in the speech bubles when typed correctly. They just activate.

when muting a room it comes up in a speech bubble and if they make a spelling mistake on other commands you see it to so maybe he made a mistake.

Laurensh1
12-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Not all commands are listed in the externals.
and I have heard of that command too

:chooser, :furni not in the externals?
:performance isn't either, and it still works sometimes.
:performance >> Only Mods/Staff can do that :)
It's disabled for others.

Chooser and Furni are there somewhere out? OR they don't have to be because on all Hotels the command is named: :chooser and the title is: Chooser. (Also counts for :furni).

I once was with Whatwasit in NL and he just saw the IDs of Furni in a Guestroom! He said like:
Hey! You have an early desk or stuff like that :P.

PinkFM
12-07-2007, 07:00 PM
The externals only shows MOD commands not staff commands.

=gamemaster=
12-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Thats exactly my point, and may i add, hc commands!

The rest are built in! thats why we cannot proove him wrong!

Miken
12-07-2007, 08:41 PM
:performance >> Only Mods/Staff can do that :)
It's disabled for others.

Chooser and Furni are there somewhere out? OR they don't have to be because on all Hotels the command is named: :chooser and the title is: Chooser. (Also counts for :furni).

I once was with Whatwasit in NL and he just saw the IDs of Furni in a Guestroom! He said like:
Hey! You have an early desk or stuff like that :P.

I don't know how many more times I have to say this, commands are assigned to users NOT through the externals, but through fuse codes.

Also, mods aren't the only ones who can use performance. You just need to send a certain FUSE to the client.

Dentafrice,
12-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Agreed Miken. How many times we have to say this ugr

Jack.
14-07-2007, 02:24 PM

Just because it isn't in the variables doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :chooser and :furni aren't in the variables yet we know they exist.

e5..
14-07-2007, 02:59 PM
It's real.. If I was lieing you would of found a way of me lieing plus I wouldn't me going on like this if I lied, i'd be keeping a low profile lol.

100% REAL!

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 04:02 PM
It's real.. If I was lieing you would of found a way of me lieing plus I wouldn't me going on like this if I lied, i'd be keeping a low profile lol.

100% REAL!
100% Fake, Sorry still not convinced.

Jack.
14-07-2007, 04:11 PM

100% REAL!

If the command was real and actually worked you would not have seen him type it. They were probably joking. They're probably reading this thread and laughing. :P

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 04:23 PM
No, I would know exactly what their doing, Thinking why would someone lie about this command to get a post into news and rumours, Maybe e5 is after rep points, I know what rep im giving him now.

e5..
14-07-2007, 04:38 PM
2 people have shown the same screenie so it is obviously not false. and they won't be reading this now and laughing as they don't work on a weekend lol... anyway it is still a command that a habbo staff said, so it felt only right to post it here, so -repping me will get it removed. There is not point to -repping me. I'm not after rep. News it news so I post it here. The 2 screenies were shown here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=376010 and if I was to fake it why would I do it when I had just finished typing? he said it and I quickly screenied him saying it, so no its not faked, it is REAL. jeez. I doubt very much that he was 'joking'. Anyway.. this is news so no im not after reps although I wouldn't say no to it, but posting that wasn't to get rep it was because it is news so I posted it. And one when disarno typed :roomshutup it showed but the whole room was muted, and no another staff didn't mute it so, ye thx bi

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Who said anything about minus reputation? And can I see these two screenies from these two habbox users.

Ras
14-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I actually believe you lol ..
If it was me, and i was lying i wouldnt fight that much for it -.-

e5..
14-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Who said anything about minus reputation? And can I see these two screenies from these two habbox users.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=376010

1 by me
and the other by the other pixel maze contestant.

I actually believe you lol ..
If it was me, and i was lying i wouldnt fight that much for it -.-
Thank you! and that is exactly my point lol. and in habbo i've got a pretty good reputation so most people would know I wouldn't lie, that helkat thing was just me messing about.

dannyisnotamazing
14-07-2007, 06:17 PM
No, I would know exactly what their doing, Thinking why would someone lie about this command to get a post into news and rumours, Maybe e5 is after rep points, I know what rep im giving him now.

Whats with the small font and different colours? -.-

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 06:22 PM
I've just rememberd, :Porterlink is like a link to the teleporter going to a diffrent teleporter, I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but on Simmzays old scripting program what cannot be named for secruity reasons use to have a code like, :Porterlink or something like this and if you used it you could open teleporter doors and see what teleporters link, I don't know if its correct but I just remember something like this.

VPSwow
14-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Well i think it could be true so nice find :D

e5..
14-07-2007, 06:51 PM
I've just rememberd, :Porterlink is like a link to the teleporter going to a diffrent teleporter, I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but on Simmzays old scripting program what cannot be named for secruity reasons use to have a code like, :Porterlink or something like this and if you used it you could open teleporter doors and see what teleporters link, I don't know if its correct but I just remember something like this.

FINALLY!

Ed.
14-07-2007, 06:59 PM
if its true - it is v nice :D

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 07:03 PM
FINALLY!
You could have added some colour, it dissapoints me greatly.

My version: FINALLY!

dannyisnotamazing
14-07-2007, 07:44 PM
You could have added some colour, it dissapoints me greatly.

My version: FINALLY!

GET A LIFE LOL

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 07:49 PM
GET A LIFE LOL
:'( You could have aswell!

My Version: GET A LIFE LOL

e5..
14-07-2007, 09:14 PM
;/.................................................. ..... anyway its real now k bi

--ss--
14-07-2007, 09:21 PM
2 people have shown the same screenie so it is obviously not false. and they won't be reading this now and laughing as they don't work on a weekend lol... anyway it is still a command that a habbo staff said, so it felt only right to post it here, so -repping me will get it removed. There is not point to -repping me. I'm not after rep. News it news so I post it here. The 2 screenies were shown here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=376010 and if I was to fake it why would I do it when I had just finished typing? he said it and I quickly screenied him saying it, so no its not faked, it is REAL. jeez. I doubt very much that he was 'joking'. Anyway.. this is news so no im not after reps although I wouldn't say no to it, but posting that wasn't to get rep it was because it is news so I posted it. And one when disarno typed :roomshutup it showed but the whole room was muted, and no another staff didn't mute it so, ye thx bi

Well this is what !!HM!! said before he posted screenie

e5, Remember you asked Lost_witness to say :porterlink is real? he said "I never heard of that before" or something like that,
Then he wen't in teleport and said :porterlink.... Don't you think hes just playing with you? So obvious.... Anyway adding some screenies here in a min at the entrance

He only said it cause you was discussing it with him, he was probably trying to show you its fake by saying it.

Also if he wanted to link to any tele he wanted to he'd have to say :porterlink then the teleporter id , first of all i doubt he'd be able to remember the id of it and secound of all a series of numbers would of showed in the speach bubble with the code.

You
14-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Tell me, what makes this a command, is it just because he said a word with a : infront?

e5..
15-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Well this is what !!HM!! said before he posted screenie

He only said it cause you was discussing it with him, he was probably trying to show you its fake by saying it.

Also if he wanted to link to any tele he wanted to he'd have to say :porterlink then the teleporter id , first of all i doubt he'd be able to remember the id of it and secound of all a series of numbers would of showed in the speach bubble with the code.
It just came up in a convo... he never even took notice tbh, why did he do it first time then? I never mentioned anything... he was just taking me back into the pixel dome. I never said a word.

le harry
15-07-2007, 11:15 AM
You've lied about this sort of stuff in the past so I'm not believing you. You make so much crap up for attention.

JackBuddy
15-07-2007, 11:51 AM
He was though :[
Either way about this 'secret command' I couldn't care less.

!!HM!!
15-07-2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=376010

1 by me
and the other by the other pixel maze contestant.

Thank you! and that is exactly my point lol. and in habbo i've got a pretty good reputation so most people would know I wouldn't lie, that helkat thing was just me messing about.
Off topic: e5 you make me laugh so much lol. calling me a noob on habbo when your only been playing habbo since 2005 lol (or maybe you switched acounts for hiding things you did in the past)

Ps: I hope you get far in life with a good reputation in virtual world :)

e5..
15-07-2007, 07:08 PM
If you smart enough you'll realise that the account was made then... tht doesn't say when I started.. it says when the account was made. I moved to e5 as it was a better account.

and thats a -rep for posting off topic. I'm allowed to post this as the rules say, if someone posts off topic you can carry on the convo LOL. so ye but anyway, Im not sure why your getting radgy, just because you believe lost was joking, pmsl. I'll get very far in life thx, and tbh you still go on with a crap rep.. and you stay on for ages.. I go on not as often as with a better rep and I will get further in life than you...

on the other hand...

This is a real screenie and I believe it's true.

!!HM!!
15-07-2007, 07:18 PM
If you smart enough you'll realise that the account was made then... tht doesn't say when I started.. it says when the account was made. I moved to e5 as it was a better account.

and thats a -rep for posting off topic. I'm allowed to post this as the rules say, if someone posts off topic you can carry on the convo LOL. so ye but anyway, Im not sure why your getting radgy, just because you believe lost was joking, pmsl. I'll get very far in life thx, and tbh you still go on with a crap rep.. and you stay on for ages.. I go on not as often as with a better rep and I will get further in life than you...

on the other hand...

This is a real screenie and I believe it's true.
lol Mate + rep for you, you made me laugh 2 times within a hour lol and as i said
"(or maybe you switched acounts for hiding things you did in the past)"

Ps: i been at work for the last 2 days, and tryi visit habbo 10 min a day for my Fansite? so how the hell do i stay on for ages? LOL

e5..
15-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Hiding what? lol... I found e5 a better account and moved to it... im not scared of telling you my other accounts...

tigerbomb
:LuckyDude
!Ell
,Ell
e5

I moved from ,ell to e5 so :)

nothing to hide.

JackBuddy
16-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Hiding what? lol... I found e5 a better account and moved to it... im not scared of telling you my other accounts...

tigerbomb
:LuckyDude
!Ell
,Ell
e5

I moved from ,ell to e5 so :)

nothing to hide.
If you had such a good rep then why did you move?
And e5, don't say !!HM!! goes on for ages, everytime I see threads in this section, they are made by you.

-REP 4 POSTIN OFF TOPIC!!!111@@@

!!HM!!
16-07-2007, 10:53 AM
And e5, don't say !!HM!! goes on for ages, everytime I see threads in this section, they are made by you.

LMAO, Thanks :), and e5 i'm still waiting for that pointless -rep you were going to give me (or you must of be that guy that -repped me couple of days ago for no reason?

Alkaz
16-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Who actually cares?

e5..
16-07-2007, 02:04 PM

My 'good rep' is from e5, either way it's my decision whether I want to move or note, e5 sounds alot better than ,ell, anyway its none of your business.
and just because I post here more than !!HM!! is mainly because I find more & better news than him. He is so intent with making furni and being whatever he is & generally staying on habbo for aslong as possible so not to get timedout, he has no time to. Oh and my post was not off topic. The rules clearly state if someone posts of topic you can carry on the convo. :)

LMAO, Thanks :), and e5 i'm still waiting for that pointless -rep you were going to give me (or you must of be that guy that -repped me couple of days ago for no reason?
Given out too many +reps in the last 24 hours, because im a nice person :)

Who actually cares?
I don't tbh...

Alkaz
16-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Good :)

!!HM!!
16-07-2007, 03:43 PM
My 'good rep' is from e5, either way it's my decision whether I want to move or note, e5 sounds alot better than ,ell, anyway its none of your business.
and just because I post here more than !!HM!! is mainly because I find more & better news than him. He is so intent with making furni and being whatever he is & generally staying on habbo for aslong as possible so not to get timedout, he has no time to. Oh and my post was not off topic. The rules clearly state if someone posts of topic you can carry on the convo. :)

I don't tbh...
Lmao i would +rep you again but i can't :(
LOL
Atleast i don't go evry friday to the pixel maze entrance to suck up at Lost and trying to find "news"? Hehe
And you talk so much about your good "Rep" why don't open a fansite or something? lol

Little advice for you: Get off your pc, and get out a bit.

quagmire
16-07-2007, 04:11 PM
and just because I post here more than !!HM!! is mainly because I find more & better news than him.

or is it because you're addicted to habbo?

DJ-Steve!
16-07-2007, 04:32 PM
During the pixel maze when I was in it... lost_witness came to collect me when I got d/c.. and as he went through the teleporter to link me back to the pixel dome, he types... :porterlink and as we got through the porter I asked him what :porterlink meant and he went :o and helkat was like tutut.. sorry I never got a screenie.. but this probably links the teleporters to a room he chooses o.O rofl..

Nice, If this is true then i have never heard of it ;)

JackBuddy
16-07-2007, 04:37 PM

I don't tbh...
For all we know this thread could be a bag of lies as you have provided no proof, and this is hardly news anyway who cares about a command a staff member might be using, they are only doing their job.

If you weren't posting off topic, I wasn't either, I was 'carrying on the convo' so you might wanna change the comment with your -rep.
By the way, this is your 42nd thread in this section of the forum, perhaps you should take back what you said.

ty and g'night.

or is it because you're addicted to habbo? owned

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifA habbo staff secret... (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3714140#post3714140)16-07-2007 03:05 PMPlease do not write to immaturely. & me moving acc's has nothing to do with you. also please don't post off topic

JackBuddy
16-07-2007, 04:38 PM
please delete

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't create multiple posts, instead, please wait for someone else to reply first, thanks :)

!!HM!!
16-07-2007, 05:00 PM
or is it because you're addicted to habbo?
LMAO LOL +REP :D

JackBuddy
16-07-2007, 05:46 PM
lol he -repped me again. As if I care about a few green bars.

le harry
17-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Watch him return my negative reputation the little 11 year old.

Also, how the hell can you think that e5 is a better account :S That name is crap, oh wait! It's double digit, must be rare. :rolleyes:

What an attention seeker.

quagmire
17-07-2007, 02:59 PM
three reps for that post, kl.

and lol @ the carrying on the convo thing, if that is in the rules then he must've found it with a magnifying glass.

coz last time i checked (years ago :rolleyes:), it wasn't there

e5..
17-07-2007, 03:19 PM
I suppose Aight. is amazing? LOL. tbh inside of habbo I could so lol at u, tbh, you have no idea, and irl. dnt get me startd plz

tbh all I tried to do was to post some news which may interest you, but no, you have to go and be horrible to me? You and I would have no idea if he was joking or not.. It sounded like news, so I posted it, I don't see why i'm always getting flamed for this?

OH AND THE PROOF IS HERE:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Ell090/l_Wsayingporterlink.jpg

:)

Revivalry
17-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Well im sure that the command works like :porterlink (roomid here)
And when commands are type other users cant see it?
Otherwise when staff mute the rooms in events you would see the commands then etc.

Good find if true

e5..
17-07-2007, 03:47 PM
I can't make it any clearer than the screenie, atm I know just as much as you... the first time he said it, he was linking me to the pixel dome and they were shocked when I asked.. 2nd time, i dno.. maybe you see :porterlink and
not the room ID... but you don't see the teleporter just appear in the room, or they mighta done and thought helkat dropped it.. :S (the other ppl of which room I was linked to) lol

quagmire
17-07-2007, 08:47 PM
you can't see commands like :mute, so why can you see this one? oh and the rep, only speaking the truth. and the screenie, why did you only JUST post it? why didn't you post it with the actual post if it was true.

my first statement though, you can't see commands. oh yeah?

le harry
18-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Woop-dee-do he said a word with : in front, ok sure - thats reasonable news :rolleyes:, however you've made a complete moron of yourself in this thread and in the past you've made crap up by editing screenies as well so therefore I assumed your lieing.

Oh by the way, thanks for -rep returned. Your pathetic.

Oh, and fgs stop overusing the bloody term "tbh". It's ridiculous.

HotelUser
18-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Guys think, when you can see the command doesn't that mean you typed it wrong?

Orangeesh
18-07-2007, 03:22 AM
on screenie on e5's :chooser
Lost begins with an L

how come hes not inbetween the J and M name
i fort staff show on chooser =s

cunning
18-07-2007, 03:51 AM
sounds like this one isn't true

JackBuddy
18-07-2007, 08:02 AM
sorry I never got a screenie..
errrr?

!!HM!!
18-07-2007, 11:38 AM
@ desplinted
He already teleported away... lol

quagmire
18-07-2007, 03:00 PM
@ desplinted
He already teleported away... lol

..apprently. :rolleyes:

Virgin Mary
18-07-2007, 04:26 PM
You're a bit retrohappy. Hardly anything can be done on the client, it's all just popularised by the use of retros. There's no need for a ":porterlink" command anyway, if he wanted to go to a room he'd just search it and click go.

Nuxty
18-07-2007, 04:31 PM
It is a command. :)

He did it when he linked a porter in a trax room.

quagmire
18-07-2007, 06:15 PM
what is the point though? as virgin mary said he can just go to the room, no need to use an 'apparent' command. plus, if it changes where the teleporter goes, can't he just buy a new pair of teles? i mean, hes got loads of credits. i think..

!!HM!!
18-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Then after a while he will have a bunch in hes hand....
Anyway e5, any proof yet can't be bothered to keep checking all pages lol

e5..
18-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Lots, thanks very much :)

Witnesses who have seen him say it at different times including yourself, and screenies...

!!HM!!
18-07-2007, 07:15 PM

Witnesses who have seen him say it at different times including yourself, and screenies...
try to ask him if it is real and what it does :)

e5..
18-07-2007, 07:16 PM
try to ask him if it is real and what it does :)

Hence the SECRET habbo staff command...

!!HM!!
18-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Hence the SECRET habbo staff command...
LMAO, you mean he said it was a SECRET COMMAND? lol

JackBuddy
18-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Well if you said that lots of people have seen it on lots of occasions then I don't think it's intended to be a secret.

e5..
18-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Well if you said that lots of people have seen it on lots of occasions then I don't think it's intended to be a secret.
I never said loads people saw it... The people who saw it were the people whos rooms he has linked. and obviously accidently send it when we weren't meant to see it. so yeah.

tbh jack who are you?

The Stapler
18-07-2007, 09:32 PM
If you see him type out the word '':porterlink'' then the command wouldn't have worked correctly. It's like using chooser, if you spell it correctly it wont show, if you spell it incorrectly it will show.

e5..
18-07-2007, 09:34 PM
If you see him type out the word '':porterlink'' then the command wouldn't have worked correctly. It's like using chooser, if you spell it correctly it wont show, if you spell it incorrectly it will show.
Sadly mistaken..

le harry
19-07-2007, 07:25 AM
I never said loads people saw it... The people who saw it were the people whos rooms he has linked. and obviously accidently send it when we weren't meant to see it. so yeah.

tbh jack who are you?

Why did you type tbh :S
And are you trying to embarass him or something?

Ok, this thread is crap now.

JackBuddy
19-07-2007, 08:14 AM

tbh jack who are you?

Kicked yourself in the teeth there...
Oh and I used to play Habbo, but I quit. Mainly because it's filled with people like you nowadays.

Earthquake.
19-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Off topic: e5 you make me laugh so much lol. calling me a noob on habbo when your only been playing habbo since 2005 lol (or maybe you switched acounts for hiding things you did in the past)

Ps: I hope you get far in life with a good reputation in virtual world :)
Does it matter how long you've been playing habbo..

!!HM!!
19-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Does it matter how long you've been playing habbo..
it does for me. Problems with that?

--ss--
19-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Why would staff want to keep a command 'secret'?
Its not like this so called command is important and has the 'wow factor' as you may say.

e5..
19-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Why would staff want to keep a command 'secret'?
Its not like this so called command is important and has the 'wow factor' as you may say.
Why you asking me? I'm not staff...

--ss--
19-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Why you asking me? I'm not staff...
Cause you're the one saying its 'secret' not any of the staff.

dannyisnotamazing
19-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Why is this thread still open.. lol.

Dentafrice,
19-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually if the command was real, it would not show ;)

e5..
19-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Actually if the command was real, it would not show ;)
lol tbh you do you think you are? your obviously mistaken... obviously he doesn't mean to let us see it.

bored of this thread now... closed.

Dentafrice,
19-07-2007, 03:16 PM
That made no sense? It wouldn't show, end of story.

Its not a real command.

Otherwise it would have not shown

If you type :chooser, does it show? No

if a mod typed:

:alert x LOSER!

Would it show? NO

if lost_witnessed typed:

:porterlink

would it show? YES

--ss--
19-07-2007, 04:00 PM
That made no sense? It wouldn't show, end of story.

Its not a real command.

Otherwise it would have not shown

If you type :chooser, does it show? No

if a mod typed:

:alert x LOSER!

Would it show? NO

if lost_witnessed typed:

:porterlink

would it show? YES
Also if the command like that was real then you'd probably have to type the id of the tele in , how comes the id didn't show? , Its a bit obvious he was joking / making fun of you , why don't you tell us the whole convo of what you said to him.

e5..
19-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Also if the command like that was real then you'd probably have to type the id of the tele in , how comes the id didn't show? , Its a bit obvious he was joking / making fun of you , why don't you tell us the whole convo of what you said to him.
thats the thing.. we didn't have a convo..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!