PDA

View Full Version : Science Teacher

Decode
11-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Well in school there is this science teacher, in my class a kid starts talking and he gets sent out of the class, then this other kid starts whistling and the teacher says 'get out of the room with **** head'. They both got 20 min detention at lunch and in the DT he locked them in the class for bout 10 mins while he went to get some food from the cafe and called one of them a ******* because they were talking when he came back.

Is he allowed to swear at kids and lock them in classrooms?

-Tom

dirrty
11-07-2007, 06:54 PM
i dont think hes allowed to lock anyone in. and my electronics teacher swears all the time lol. he told this kid to stop dicking around today lmaoo.

tell the head of year/headmaster about your teachers actions tbhh.

Jackk
11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
you cant look children in the room incase their is a fire alarm and stuff. fire hazard.

Assassinator
11-07-2007, 06:58 PM
My PE teacher swears every lesson but he a idiot.And my art teacher called me stupid:(

stratosphere
11-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Well in school there is this science teacher, in my class a kid starts talking and he gets sent out of the class, then this other kid starts whistling and the teacher says 'get out of the room with **** head'. They both got 20 min detention at lunch and in the DT he locked them in the class for bout 10 mins while he went to get some food from the cafe and called one of them a ******* because they were talking when he came back.

Is he allowed to swear at kids and lock them in classrooms?

-Tom

I'm not a violent type but if a teacher called me that I'd probably hurt him.

Antallica
11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Thats just wrong.

lAdmire
11-07-2007, 08:28 PM
You're not allowed to swear or leave your class unattended.

-:Undertaker:-
11-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Don't tell off the teacher.

It's the kids fault for messing around, don't mess around ~ don't get punished.

Ostinato
11-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Don't tell off the teacher.

It's the kids fault for messing around, don't mess around ~ don't get punished.

Fair enough if you do the crime you do the time (so to speak). But I think publicly undermining a pupil and using degrading and insulting terms towards them is out of order.

Also, what if there was a fire or something and they kids were locked in there? Because they were misbehaving does it make it alright that they burn to death just because they were bad? :rolleyes:

luke-p
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Immagine if there was a fire... Boy his face would have been red...

Locking someone in the class = Very stupid and can get fired for it im sure..

Im not to sure about swearing because In year 11 I heard Every of my teachers swear atleast once...

Liam!
11-07-2007, 11:11 PM
You're not allowed to swear or leave your class unattended.
my teacher leaves the class like every period...

Throne Sofa
12-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Swearing aint bad like in school but abuse is and locking them in.. no effin chance should get sacked.

Frodo13.
12-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Teachers swear all the time, so I dont think it matters. But locking you in the room is bad, on the basis that its a fire hazard, but I bet your teacher only locked you in so you wouldnt escape.

CJW93
12-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Our pe teacher swears with us and lets us do it now, but not at each other i missed a sitter once from like 5 yards out and he shouted " what the F--- was that!" I jist couldnt stop laughting

Herman
12-07-2007, 03:11 PM
if teachers were to do that here, they'd get fired instantly. detentions are like, atleast one hour long here anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!