PDA

View Full Version : Whos reallised about the Wii 360 and PS3

Breakfloor
11-07-2007, 07:02 PM
That its the PC wars in another form

PC being the 360
The PS3 being the mac
and the Wii being linux.. ill explain

the 360 and the PC are very alike as they have the same maker BUT the PC is good, better than the mac (in a few ways) and it looks good.

the PS3, some people like it. most people prefer the 360 (mac vs PC) and PS£ being free online gaming saying "dont buy 360 PS3 has free online" but yeh.

Linux is the wii. Linux is ok, not great but very fun to use. and very easy to control so yeh, as you see its the PC wars just in console form.

Oni
11-07-2007, 07:05 PM
That its the PC wars in another form

PC being the 360
The PS3 being the mac
and the Wii being linux.. ill explain

the 360 and the PC are very alike as they have the same maker BUT the PC is good, better than the mac (in a few ways) and it looks good.

the PS3, some people like it. most people prefer the 360 (mac vs PC) and PS£ being free online gaming saying "dont buy 360 PS3 has free online" but yeh.

Linux is the wii. Linux is ok, not great but very fun to use. and very easy to control so yeh, as you see its the PC wars just in console form.
Not really...

Breakfloor
11-07-2007, 07:06 PM
yeh, think about it.

Mac, few people have them.
PC was out before mac (in the uk i think)
and people seem to think mac is better than PC but theyre wrong.

so yeh, i think its right

Oni
11-07-2007, 07:11 PM
yeh, think about it.

Mac, few people have them.
PC was out before mac (in the uk i think)
and people seem to think mac is better than PC but theyre wrong.

so yeh, i think its right
Well the last one is an opinion and you can say this about almost everything

Technologic
11-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Can i just say that the people who say the 360 is better bought one before the PS3 came out..

When i posted a poll a few weeks back about which is better the PS3 came out top.

Oni
11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Can i just say that the people who say the 360 is better bought one before the PS3 came out..

When i posted a poll a few weeks back about which is better the PS3 came out top.
opinions...

Jamesy
11-07-2007, 08:08 PM
ps3 = ps3
XB360 = Xb360
wii = wii...

People stuck up over consoles r sad. Dont flame me but seriously, xbox peoples argument of ours has more games is irrelevant, because its been out nearly 2 years, ps3 3 months.

My only complaint.

And seriously, just buy wotever you want. I prefer ps3, somepope xbox, get over urselves!

:D rant over. Woot!

Pyroka
11-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Heh, funny little similarities there and some of them agree with tbh... But then it is a a war overall between Micro$oft and $ony, along with Nint£ndo in the background. :> I guess that's all you gotta say about it really.

GommeInc
11-07-2007, 10:42 PM
I shall slowly nod and agree. I can see what you mean, but it's very odd. It's a similar argument, but has its own different reasons. Xerox (the company that had pretty much the whole system stolen by Mac) is like the original Nintendo console, which most companies stole off, so really, the Xbox 360 would be like Lynux, because the Wii fits better at the Microsoft seat in comparison, considering Xerox gave Microsoft which was given to Microsoft. If that makes sense?

But then you get the confusion of calling the Wii Microsoft/Windows and the Xbox 360 Linux.

---MAD---
12-07-2007, 02:34 AM
I see what you are saying however I think the PS3 will probably take over the 360 sooner or later. I myself bought an xbox 360 a few weeks ago and am loving it but I think the PS3 has some very good titles the xbox 360 lacks that will force me to also buy the ps3 just for those games. Once developers start using the power the PS3 holds, it will start picking up.

GoldenMerc
12-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Halo 3 is a good enough source atm,GTA Aswell?

kyle♥
12-07-2007, 10:54 AM
I see what you are saying however I think the PS3 will probably take over the 360 sooner or later. I myself bought an xbox 360 a few weeks ago and am loving it but I think the PS3 has some very good titles the xbox 360 lacks that will force me to also buy the ps3 just for those games. Once developers start using the power the PS3 holds, it will start picking up.

I have a PS3. Trust me, when you don't have one you think it's all good and everything. But it's not. I mean, who needs bluray? :P.

ShaneIsMe
12-07-2007, 12:57 PM
@mad, homebrew ftw!

Breakfloor
12-07-2007, 04:42 PM
yes, i see where people are coming from about the PS3s power hasnt ACTUALLY been fully used. but neither has the 360s. i had the PS2 and the original XBOX and i played the ps2 almost evry day. the second i brought my xbox the ps2 was gone. graphics was good, games were good. BUT this time PS3 is great. but the 360 still imo is better. i have played both and own the wii. 360 seems to be pwning the ps3.

i know its great BUT you can also get the bluray drive for the 360. so you cant brag about that anymore.

Aflux
12-07-2007, 06:20 PM
What's a console if it's not a PC?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!