PDA

View Full Version : White Stripes tour dates!

Killer
12-07-2007, 04:39 PM
24 Glasgow SECC
25 Manchester MEN Arena
26 Newcastle Metro Arena
28 Birmingham NEC
29 Cardiff International Arena
31 Sheffield Hallam Arena

RedStratocas
12-07-2007, 08:47 PM
im killing myself because i'm going to be away while they come to my area-- and no one ever comes to my area. :[

beth
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
i would love to see them live, but i'm conflicting over buying tickets because
a) the birmingham nec is massive. there's not a chance in hell i'll get anywhere near the front or even close to being able to see them other than via a big screen. and i don't actually want to pay good money for something i could see on a dvd.
b) the ticket prices are rather steep.

it's depressing when big bands play these massive venues. they should play smalled ones :c

RedStratocas
12-07-2007, 10:44 PM
i would love to see them live, but i'm conflicting over buying tickets because
a) the birmingham nec is massive. there's not a chance in hell i'll get anywhere near the front or even close to being able to see them other than via a big screen. and i don't actually want to pay good money for something i could see on a dvd.
b) the ticket prices are rather steep.

it's depressing when big bands play these massive venues. they should play smalled ones :c

I think tickets here are like $45 for decent ones, which is like half the price of when I saw coldplay, and our seats weren't the greatest.

beth
12-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I think tickets here are like $45 for decent ones, which is like half the price of when I saw coldplay, and our seats weren't the greatest.
they're £27.50 here, which roughly translates as $45 if the rate of exchange is still like 2 dollars to the pound. (EDIT: my maths is awful, LOL. that translates as $55, oh dear.)
to me, it seems really quite expensive being as recentely i've been paying £8.50 for every concert i've been to lolzz. i think i may go & see them, just because i doub't they'll be back again soon.

dorothy
15-07-2007, 10:59 PM
i'm gona try get tickets for glasgow :)

Mexel
15-07-2007, 11:02 PM
birmingham <3

beth
16-07-2007, 12:23 AM
birmingham <3
love for the birmz! c:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!