PDA

View Full Version : Decisions Decisions Decisions........

Fez
12-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Needin help with a few things...

1) Should I sell my 360 and games to go towards my PS3?
(I'll be getting one anyway)

2) GTA IV, should I get it for 360 or PS3?

3) I can't sort out my 360 been online, so I'll have to get the Thrustmaster USB key thing if I want it online... But I don't even know where to get everything Gamestation or Amazon?

4) Should I blow £500 for a Halo 3 themed 360 and controllers and Legendry Edition?

Technologic
12-07-2007, 06:00 PM
1) Yes

2)PS3

3) If you're selling it then that shouldn't be a problem..

4) Why? You already have one.

Fez
12-07-2007, 06:10 PM
K I think I might sell my 360 for a PS3

I wonder if this thing would work for it...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000K4XFNU/kelkoocpc-21/ref=nosim

Instead of that thrustmaster key

Azul
12-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Err.. Not long ago you was slating the PS3, soon changed your tune.

---MAD---
12-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Why would you sell your xbox 360? Its much better than the ps3 atm. The PS3 won't get any better until more games are out (which will take a few more months).

Xbox will always be better online I imagine.

Energizer
12-07-2007, 07:37 PM
1 no
2 360
3 dno
4 no lol

Jam
12-07-2007, 09:10 PM
1) Should I sell my 360 and games to go towards my PS3?
(I'll be getting one anyway)

2) GTA IV, should I get it for 360 or PS3?

3) I can't sort out my 360 been online, so I'll have to get the Thrustmaster USB key thing if I want it online... But I don't even know where to get everything Gamestation or Amazon?

4) Should I blow £500 for a Halo 3 themed 360 and controllers and Legendry Edition?

1) See How Much Money You Could Get For It Then Decide

2) If Its Online (Which I Guess It Is) Then 360 If You Havent Sold It

3) Depends Of You Sell It Or Not

40 If Your Going To Open It Then No, If Your Just Going To "Collect" It Yes.

Ashley 12344
13-07-2007, 09:55 AM
I don't get why people buy consoles then sell for like 40% what they bought for...

Josh-H
13-07-2007, 11:29 AM
[quote=Purpleness;3703359]Needin help with a few things...

1) Yes but you're a hypocrit

2) Not much choice if you sell the 360.

3) Not a problem if you sell the 360.

4) Waste of f*ing money =]

CrazyColaist
13-07-2007, 11:33 AM
1) NO

2) 360

3) Yeah get the thundmaster thing its still cheaper than the ps3 together.

4)Yes then flock that on ebay when there not selling em any more

Neil
13-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Why? Don't waste money on collectors junk, who is stupid enough to pay extra just because it has Halo on it? :S And you decided PS3 was a waste of money now you want one again? Stop changing your mind and stick with it, if you sell 360 for PS3 then why the hell would you want any Halo stuff, GTA4 will be better on the 360 because it has the episodic content, really I think you should stick with 360 and spend £500 on things like food, clothes and maybe a few games not a brand new "themed" console that people will just look at you and say "loser" because it's the exact same as normal 360s but with crap all over it

CrazyColaist
13-07-2007, 12:27 PM
i have to agree there :p

Fez
13-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Indeed I change my mind too often...

I've decided that since a new PS3 Value Pack is been made... and the Elite is coming out... I'm gonna sort out everything by the end of the week....

I'd lol if I decide to get a Wii

Agent 47
13-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Just to say, the PS3 ISN'T going to have a price cut in Europe. You're better off sticking with the 360 tbh. Almost all the games on the PS3 are coming out on 360, so it's a waste of money. Also don't get the Halo 3 xbox. There's no point in wasting a hell of a lot of money on something which may not be used. You really should think about buying something else apart from games, maybe get yourself some clothes, or a tv, but spending that much money on games is too far.

Fez
13-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Can I just say I'm only 12 and well I already have about 20 T-Shirts, Trousers etc.

And they all fit me

Also I am already gettin a HDTV next week

Anyway.. moving on....

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6173987.html

Big news... no 80GB PS3 or Price cut... though there is a value pack

NOW I'VE DECIDED....

I have £200 saved up, I'll spend that on Halo 3, GTA IV and Wireless Bridge

My Mum can get me the PS3 Value Pack in October

And I'll just about have everything I want..

Neil
14-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Can I just say I'm only 12 and well I already have about 20 T-Shirts, Trousers etc.

And they all fit me

Also I am already gettin a HDTV next week

Anyway.. moving on....

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6173987.html

Big news... no 80GB PS3 or Price cut... though there is a value pack

NOW I'VE DECIDED....

I have £200 saved up, I'll spend that on Halo 3, GTA IV and Wireless Bridge

My Mum can get me the PS3 Value Pack in October

And I'll just about have everything I want..

Your only 12 and your parents make you save your own money to buy your games? Your poor childhood =[

awelsh
14-07-2007, 11:09 AM
lol, my parents made me buy my own but occasionally they would buy me the games if I really liked them :)

I think you should hold off getting the ps3 till october time, thats when more games are being release such as GTA, DIRT, HAZE(not too sure on that yet)

If I was you id get GTA on ps3 becuase thats where GTA origionally started and it just doesnt seem the same to me without the playstation controls.

Neil
14-07-2007, 12:01 PM
lol, my parents made me buy my own but occasionally they would buy me the games if I really liked them :)

I think you should hold off getting the ps3 till october time, thats when more games are being release such as GTA, DIRT, HAZE(not too sure on that yet)

If I was you id get GTA on ps3 becuase thats where GTA origionally started and it just doesnt seem the same to me without the playstation controls.

GTA originally started on the PC actually ;) and GTA, DiRT and Haze are going to be on the 360 aswell lol
My parents bought me games when I wanted them, when I started sixth form I started to buy my own games, I bought alot of my stuff, my PC's hard drive, monitor, a PSP and DS lite, lots of games and part the amount of the 360 :P

awelsh
14-07-2007, 12:40 PM
GTA originally started on the PC actually ;) and GTA, DiRT and Haze are going to be on the 360 aswell lol
My parents bought me games when I wanted them, when I started sixth form I started to buy my own games, I bought alot of my stuff, my PC's hard drive, monitor, a PSP and DS lite, lots of games and part the amount of the 360 :P

cool never knew that, thought it started with GTA 1 on ps1.

yep, DIRT is out already on xbox too :( we need to wait till september :(

However home should be on the ps3 around that time too :) anyone know the realease date for haze?? people have started a petition to make it a ps3 exclusive becuase xbox has halo.

Neil
14-07-2007, 02:13 PM
cool never knew that, thought it started with GTA 1 on ps1.

yep, DIRT is out already on xbox too :( we need to wait till september :(

However home should be on the ps3 around that time too :) anyone know the realease date for haze?? people have started a petition to make it a ps3 exclusive becuase xbox has halo.

I don't think PS3 should get Haze as an exclusive because it has Resistance? :S Doesn't make sense really

awelsh
14-07-2007, 03:46 PM
neither do i, they say that haze could be the ps3 halo type thing, but true we do have resistance

PaulMacC
14-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Good old Nintendo always have our back on online play, you could always buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter and then hack it and insert router drivers, that's what I done with mine anyway

Fez
14-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Actually I used to get £40 a month

Until my Mum had to start saving up for stuff

Then this big huge random bill came for gas or something.

So if it hadn't had come I'd be able to proberly get the PS3 + Wii for my birthday.

PaulMacC
14-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Actually I used to get £40 a month

Until my Mum had to start saving up for stuff

Then this big huge random bill came for gas or something.

So if it hadn't had come I'd be able to proberly get the PS3 + Wii for my birthday.

Why do we need to know what your getting for your birthday, This post should be entitled, everyone look at me typing that I'm rich.
For Christmas I got an iBook ( for Coursework), New PC , Nintendo Wii , DS Lite.

Plus I have a PS3 and an Xbox360, 360 I got the year before and PS3 for my birthday.

I'm so cool now that I can type that my family splashes the cash

Edit: Also to make you even more jealous, I have a chrome Wii (decoration) from decalgirl.com and 12 games for my Wii, 37 for my 360 and 5 for my PS3.

Your mum is buying you A PS3 and Wii then 500 smackers in the process. Plus you have 200 pound saved up. I have a bank account that has over 3K in it though Im not allowed to touch until Im 18.

You've posted this so many times, ''WOT SHUD I GET PEE-ES-FREE OR N XBAX-FREE60'' , This post is just to say '' I HAVE MONEY LOOK'', Seriously if your going to ask a question like ''PS3 or Xbox360'' then dont post ''I have £200 saved up'' or ''My mum would have bought me a Wii and PS3'' because thats just showing off.

Edit 2; Dont post ''Im also getting a HDTV next week'' What the heck has that got to do with Halo and GTA.

Btw, I was mearly posting what I have to show you how your acting like.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!