PDA

View Full Version : Just no..

Zuar
13-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm not doing this 5hour PE crap. We have enough as it is, and as I'm going in to year nine and doing coursework I need more time at that.
The people who are failing maybe should have to do it more as there crap at everything else. And all the chavs in my school are like "YAY PE YAY"
I'm just I cba. Also I'm not some fat basted. I think people who are huge should be made to do it. ie. this girl in my school is 23stone odd?

Gordon Brown chats crap?
Agree or disagree?

Virgin Mary
13-07-2007, 02:23 PM
It's because kids are getting fat and they think loads of PE is going to make everyone skinny all of a sudden. No one even does PE.

the wombats
13-07-2007, 02:26 PM
if it's 5hrs then you will be doing theory and practical. just do it, have some fun then have theory. or the other way round.

Zuar
13-07-2007, 02:29 PM
i would rather do double dance?

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 02:58 PM
lmao

you hardly do ANY coursework in year 9

i did like, 2 pieces

Nixt
13-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Just do it. PE is fun.

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 03:07 PM
PE is crap.

They should only make overweight people do extra.

OmgitsAmanda
13-07-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm not doing this 5hour PE crap. We have enough as it is, and as I'm going in to year nine and doing coursework I need more time at that.
The people who are failing maybe should have to do it more as there crap at everything else. And all the chavs in my school are like "YAY PE YAY"
I'm just I cba. Also I'm not some fat basted. I think people who are huge should be made to do it. ie. this girl in my school is 23stone odd?

Gordon Brown chats crap?
Agree or disagree?
Scott, Scott wth are you talking about? Are you on about our olympics next week? Btw we dont have many chavs in our year, or even the school.. And why have we got to do 5 hours of p.e.? I just give notes in they dont question? And btw how do you know sophie maher is 23 stone? i'd say alot less scott.

Zuar
13-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Scott, Scott wth are you talking about? Are you on about our olympics next week? Btw we dont have many chavs in our year, or even the school.. And why have we got to do 5 hours of p.e.? I just give notes in they dont question? And btw how do you know sophie maher is 23 stone? i'd say alot less scott.
hmm i might of bin abit over dramatical an u no notes dont work for me coz mr mingard gives me dirty looks.

OmgitsAmanda
13-07-2007, 03:52 PM
hmm i might of bin abit over dramatical an u no notes dont work for me coz mr mingard gives me dirty looks.
Well they should work for you if your mum writes them, I mean you know I write my own in tech and miss burton does nothing.. :P but tbh she knows p.e. is best without me

emobusters
13-07-2007, 08:35 PM
i think it's stupid. you have to get the extra time from somewhere so you either have to make school longer or cut down the more important academic subjects. it isn't going to turn kids skinny overnight, maybe if they had tighter laws on what goes into junk food and the advertising then there wouldn't be so many overweight people. hardly anyone at my school even likes pe, because the more sporty people just laugh at everyone else. jeez, 2 hours is enough.

Fez
13-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Argh I do about 15 minutes PE and since theres something wrong with a layer of acid in my stomach, I usually have to sit out of the area for 5 minutes while I recharge or something...

Hazza
13-07-2007, 09:54 PM
lolz.

i agree' im not da skinnyest of ppl cos' they go run the field.. its lyk er.. no?

Zuar
14-07-2007, 09:58 AM
i think it's stupid. you have to get the extra time from somewhere so you either have to make school longer or cut down the more important academic subjects. it isn't going to turn kids skinny overnight, maybe if they had tighter laws on what goes into junk food and the advertising then there wouldn't be so many overweight people. hardly anyone at my school even likes pe, because the more sporty people just laugh at everyone else. jeez, 2 hours is enough.
Like we could be doing maths or performing arts instead. And actually learning then running round playing football and going "PICK ME PICK ME"
and then the government are saying we are fat when really have you seen gordon brown? Maybe he needs this not us. And frankly 2hours is enough if you have a balanced diet and don't eat crap, I say they should learn the fat peoples parents or send fat or obease people to fat camps.

CrazyColaist
14-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I find p.e fun but it doesnt make you a chav y'kno im emo :p

Anyway (offtopic) i had the 24 hour thing so +rep

Frodo13.
14-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Some people may not be overweight, but they might be extreamly unfit, which can be just as bad. Just do your PE, you will end up full of energy and feel healthier in the long run.

sock
14-07-2007, 08:18 PM
oo I like PE.

jam666
14-07-2007, 08:58 PM
i disagree,

i personally think most kids (non-chavs) have been put off sport for life because of p.e, its makes the best look better and the worse look worse... i feel sorry for the people who are good at other things and not sport for the simple reason they always get picked last.

CJW93
14-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Pe is the best lesson there is!

minicharlie
14-07-2007, 11:59 PM
You know, I wouldn't mind if we could choose from a LARGE variety of Sports. I couldn't careless about Football or Rugby, but something like Swimming then yes. I think they should also teach us more unusual sports like Fencing and Archery, not just make us do double what we already do.

The problem is not how much we do, its how we do it. If we all did something we liked, I'm sure we would do it loads and get more exercise.

Oh, and sorry for the really badly structured argument.

Zuar
15-07-2007, 08:36 AM
You know, I wouldn't mind if we could choose from a LARGE variety of Sports. I couldn't careless about Football or Rugby, but something like Swimming then yes. I think they should also teach us more unusual sports like Fencing and Archery, not just make us do double what we already do.

The problem is not how much we do, its how we do it. If we all did something we liked, I'm sure we would do it loads and get more exercise.

Oh, and sorry for the really badly structured argument.
I agree with you. Maybe if they aloud boys and girls to mix and had a choice of four sports you could do that PE session maybe it would be ok?
Like some people do football and some do swimming etc.
It would be way better and I would enjoy it more. And the fact of doing more pe isn't that bad its just that we need that for education not PE.

edit: if anyone has his email please post it and we can all email him.

Nick.
15-07-2007, 08:46 AM
If Gordon Brown is seriously going to implement this I'm going to scream, literally, EVERYTIME I have to do PE. I already have to take a kit that's like 1 stone heavy. I'm not the fittest, but 5 hours is ridiculous. We already have enough crap on the curriculum that my school doesn't have a weekly slot for ICT, we do 8 weeks a year of it. What a joke. I think if I could choose the sport and mix with girls, I wouldn't mind it AS much... Let me find his email address.

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page821.asp Just sent an email.

Zuar
15-07-2007, 09:04 AM
I sent a email too.

I have done it now, said its going to him soon?
Maybe he will enjoy ideas of 13 year olds.

-:Undertaker:-
15-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Hmmm is this five hour PE scheme national?

I haven't heard anything about it at school, I hope we don't have it because I hate PE, I just see it as a waste of time because after you have done like an hours exercise many will just go and smoke/eat.

I just don't like PE at all and I hope this 5 hour thing isn't national.

Zuar
15-07-2007, 09:23 AM
It was said on somthing like GMTV the other day they where incresing it to 5hours and making it compulsory. I just sat there and said to my Mum I'm not doing it.

Nick.
15-07-2007, 09:25 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6896817.stm

My Mum said it's good, it will make me fitter. :@

-:Undertaker:-
15-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Oh that's sad.

Well if I have coursework to do and I need the time I will just say i'm not doing it.

What are they going to do, detention lol.

He said: "I was lucky enough to have primary and secondary schools that had sport at the centre of their ethos. I want every child to have that opportunity to take part.

Oh yeah and your healthy aren't you Gordon.

I wouldn't mind if we had things like swimming but all we have is the same old football and tennis and I can't stand softball, you stand there for most of the time whilst playing softball.

Zuar
15-07-2007, 09:28 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6896817.stm

My Mum said it's good, it will make me fitter. :@
Bah I say rebel, I said him a nice email to wake up to when he is drinking coffee :) Just saying my views on it. And they should have a parliment for under 16s to express their views as this "every child matters policy" doesn't give us a say in anything.

Nick.
15-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Bah I say rebel, I said him a nice email to wake up to when he is drinking coffee :) Just saying my views on it. And they should have a parliment for under 16s to express their views as this "every child matters policy" doesn't give us a say in anything.
I know, what a load of crap. I think I'm also going to contact the childrens minister. I can't really rebel because I have a good record, no detentions, negative slips of anything.

Zuar
15-07-2007, 09:40 AM
I know, what a load of crap. I think I'm also going to contact the childrens minister. I can't really rebel because I have a good record, no detentions, negative slips of anything.
I don't mean rebel as in school, I mean rebel as in emailing :)

Nick.
15-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Yeah.. I could. RIOT!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!