PDA

View Full Version : The secret :porterlink being said by lost_witness *screenie*

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:38 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Ell090/l_Wsayingporterlink.jpg

Here we go and yes it is genuine, he said it! he said it as he was going through the teleporter lmao :D so ye I got a screenie this time didn't have time last time as I wasn't expecting it! Oh and incase your wondering on how I got in again it because they never change the pw.. thx

Nixt
13-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I swear when Habbo Staff say commands you can't see them? Why is this happening in this case? :$

Xarea
13-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I think it's a little wierd you'd save it as a .JPEG, so the image is distorted slightly, so any attempt to see if it's fake is abolished.

I don't believe it.

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I pasted it into paint.. cut the image out and saved it lol

it is real, and tbh garion.. ive no idea..

JonnoPH
13-07-2007, 03:42 PM
why isnt lost witness in the chooser box?
J K L M

Stephen
13-07-2007, 03:43 PM
When staff use commands they gotta whisper or say em I think, or just whisper?

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:43 PM
because he already left the room when I took the screenie, he was in the teleporter when he said it. and was gone when I took the screenie.

Xarea
13-07-2007, 03:45 PM
why isnt lost witness in the chooser box?
J K L M

He went through the teleporter, obviously, and left the room.

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:46 PM
You can even ask the people you see on my choose for proof? ok so now you know it is real.. well ask them when they are done with the pixel maze.

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 03:46 PM
nice copy and paste

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:47 PM
yes lozzo.. copied (when screenie is took) and pasted into paint to then be saved and posted here. yes :)

Fart
13-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Hmmmmmm The command shouldnt really show so hmmmmmm again

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Well the command did show.. idc if you don't beleive me.. JUST ASK THE PEOPLE FROM THE PIXEL MAZE. kthxbi

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 03:50 PM
yes lozzo.. copied (when screenie is took) and pasted into paint to then be saved and posted here. yes :)

no thats print screening

stop trying to be smart cos you're not ;]

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:51 PM
yes so It is not a copy and paste job.. the screenie is genuine.

TopManTim
13-07-2007, 03:52 PM
He did say it. I'm the ginge

Jordie
13-07-2007, 03:55 PM
its a command fgs

why would he lie about something like that:S

e5..
13-07-2007, 03:57 PM
He did say it. I'm the ginge
yah u did see it lolz TY.

o and jordie thank you =]

If it was a lie I wouldn't go on about it k.

Boonzeet
13-07-2007, 03:57 PM
nice copy and paste

It looks fake.

but tim verified

Black_Apalachi
13-07-2007, 03:58 PM
I swear when Habbo Staff say commands you can't see them? Why is this happening in this case? :$

When anybody says a command that they are able to use, you it is not seen publically. So I don't know why this one is different.

However, I have no real reason to disbelieve this.

e5..
13-07-2007, 04:00 PM
If you have any sense you would know that when you save screenies into paint and then upload them they look like this and if I did edit this screenie why would I make the screenie look dodgy? pmsl anyway, you can just ask the pixel maze contestands, inc. a member here, topmantim

=gamemaster=
13-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Yesterday you convinced me a bit but i wanted to see a screenie, and you provided one, but if you had saved it as .png i would have beleived you a bit more, but when someone pointed out about the chooser box i was a bit confused, i swear that when someone goes into a teleporter the name goes after you dissapeer, and you said he went to the teleporter, so dosnt that mean he walked there? and hes stood there! Now im thinking this is probally an altered screenie! sorry!

Black_Apalachi
13-07-2007, 04:04 PM
If you have any sense you would know that when you save screenies into paint and then upload them they look like this and if I did edit this screenie why would I make the screenie look dodgy? pmsl anyway, you can just ask the pixel maze contestands, inc. a member here, topmantim

Acrually, the quality remains the same if you save as .PNG :).

crans
13-07-2007, 04:10 PM

No it doesn't :)

Laurensh1
13-07-2007, 04:14 PM
How could porterlink do anything when there are 2 different teleporters?
K, it might just work for the one he clicked but yeah..
Shouldn't there be an ID ?

You don't see the commands when their typed correctly?

e5..
13-07-2007, 04:17 PM

.. obviously not?

anyway... he said it as he was IN the teleporter and I took the screenie after he went (unintensionally) (sp?)

Tristan
13-07-2007, 04:24 PM

.. obviously not?

anyway... he said it as he was IN the teleporter and I took the screenie after he went (unintensionally) (sp?)

That's because you have to save a new image as PNG for quality to stay good.
You can't reverse quality by saving it in PNG from JPG you ******.

e5..
13-07-2007, 04:25 PM
prtscn said the quality remains the same.. which is what I was trying to prove him wrong with.. also if I was to fake it why would I make it all **** quality? lol

Tristan
13-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Yes so you saved a crap quality image which was in JPG in PNG - it stays the same quality as the JPG, my god you fool.
Also, it would be harder to measure pixels etc to see where the text would normally go in the bubble etc.

e5..
13-07-2007, 04:28 PM
tbh urmum, I was being very nice to me and you repay me with an insult and a -rep, pfft. pointless or what.

Tristan
13-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Why and how would you try and be nice to yourself?
Anyway, try telling Wayne that it was pointless as it blatantly wasn't. Lol.
Although, this revenge rep from you can be removed. :)

pfft. pointless or what.

luke-p
13-07-2007, 04:32 PM
When commands are said, they do not come up as text... Everytime a hobba kicked someone out the room did you see :kick x "w/e"...

e5..
13-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Well you obviously very wrong in this case mate :)

urmum I was -repping you for insulting me.

!!HM!!
13-07-2007, 05:30 PM
e5, Remember you asked Lost_witness to say :porterlink is real? he said "I never heard of that before" or something like that,
Then he wen't in teleport and said :porterlink.... Don't you think hes just playing with you? So obvious.... Anyway adding some screenies here in a min at the entrance

e5..
13-07-2007, 05:37 PM
No.. He said it first time and I never said anything to him.. he said he has never heard of it when I asked him in there and THEN he whispered 'lol' to me. As he didn't want you knowing, habbo always try to hide things like that. and the first time he said it and I went thru with me (thts why I never got screenie first time round.. anyway..) I said what does :porterlink mean and lost_witness says: :o you saw that? and helkat (on the account hel.tudor-polkeat) said tut tut lostie and lost_witness said :( so it's real fnx

Jack.
13-07-2007, 05:40 PM
The command wouldn't of came up as speech if the command actually worked.

For example. You type :chooser and it comes up as speech and the chooser box comes up as well. Doesn't happen.

e5..
13-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Well obviously not in this case, Jack.. I was as confused as you. It is real ask the flippin pixel maze contestants.

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 05:44 PM
tbh urmum, I was being very nice to me and you repay me with an insult and a -rep, pfft. pointless or what.

i didnt see him insult you :P

stop being over-emotional

he has a point, you don;t

myke
13-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Sorry, but I find this not very reliable, apart from staff usually whispering them and they don't appear when they're real functions. I don't understand why he'd make the mistake again

msb.
13-07-2007, 05:50 PM
???
u probs just asked lost_witness to say it lol, ur probs gonna hate me :D

e5..
13-07-2007, 05:50 PM
You can just ask the pixel maze contestants :)
oh and lozzo he called me a fool.

1. msb. no I didn't ask him
2. You gave me a neutral rep, so.. I don't hate you, no :)

lol irl
No.. He said it first time and I never said anything to him.. he said he has never heard of it when I asked him in there and THEN he whispered 'lol' to me. As he didn't want you knowing, habbo always try to hide things like that. and the first time he said it and I went thru with me (thts why I never got screenie first time round.. anyway..) I said what does :porterlink mean and lost_witness says: :o you saw that? and helkat (on the account hel.tudor-polkeat) said tut tut lostie and lost_witness said :( so it's real fnx please tell me if my post is innapropriate? rofl syrupmonkey -reped me saying this was innapropriate? L O L

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 05:54 PM
and just cos he said it

doesnt mean it works

or is real

msb.
13-07-2007, 05:54 PM
oh and lozzo he called me a fool.

1. msb. no I didn't ask him
2. You gave me a neutral rep, so.. I don't hate you, no :)

ok
cheers.

You
13-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh look, 0rca just said :cheesecake, does that mean she gets a pixel cheesecake? Just because staff say something with a ':' infront doesn't mean its a command.

TopManTim
13-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Screenies real but he was probably messing with you as before you said something about it and then he said I never heard of that before or something then went into the tele and said :porterlink

--ss--
13-07-2007, 06:38 PM

!!hm!! just said you asked him and was talking about before he went in , earlier you said why would you fake it, well same reason you faked the screenie of helkat saying a date for dj decks .

!!HM!!
13-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Screenies at entrance that made me laugh.

http://www.habbo-works.com/extra/jason/images/room1.PNG
http://www.habbo-works.com/extra/jason/images/room2.PNG
http://www.habbo-works.com/extra/jason/images/room3.PNG
http://www.habbo-works.com/extra/jason/images/room4.PNG
http://www.habbo-works.com/extra/jason/images/room5.PNG
http://www.habbo-works.com/extra/jason/images/room6.PNG

e5..
13-07-2007, 07:13 PM
THERE WE GO. THE SAME SCREENIE FROM 2 DIFF PEOPLE.. dno why we were both clicked on Kingow rofl anyway beleive me now and lol at tht channi-c

Astrayed
13-07-2007, 08:17 PM
What I don't get is that if you put in a command it will not show in the chat box. Like chooser and furni. This is probley is a joke to stir things up. Yes we now belive he said it but it of course is not true and is not a real command.

e5..
13-07-2007, 08:44 PM
When he first said it and I asked him they were all genuinly suprised when I asked fgs, thread closed, cba with your comments anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!