PDA

View Full Version : STACKING HELP

LoveToStack
13-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey, I need help with stacking things on top of HC sofas. I recently thought this to be impossible but then I saw this room:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1043/gmr2wm4.png

If you look at the T-sofa's you can see that there are Occasional Tables with trophies ontop of them on top of the sofa! If you don't believe it go to the room yourself, I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how this was done,
if so please reply, PM me or F/r me, my habbo name is ISZ

Thanks

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 05:34 PM
it was probs done on an old version

msb.
13-07-2007, 05:37 PM
ok lol i spent hours trying to help u and tried but failed lol anyways I came to the conclusion of thinking it is not possible, i tried many ways, watching video's etc and sorry but i think Goldenmerc made that room ages ago...
anyways me and u have tried to get his attention lol but he never listened :@
anyways here is a link how i can explain how it could of been possible back in the day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbxCxhjDkmM

the reason why I added that link is cus I tried the way, but since when your rotate z self's they go up 1, back in the day they never that's why I personally think stacking plants etc was easier, i don't know why they changed it :@

=gamemaster=
13-07-2007, 05:38 PM
I think it is still possible! Ill come online coz im bored lol :P

Robby
13-07-2007, 05:38 PM
You could do it, dunno if you still can

=gamemaster=
13-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Ill have a go

Robby
13-07-2007, 05:48 PM
I just tried, But i couldnt :(

LoveToStack
13-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks for trying you guys. As you probs noticed msb. tried all afternoon to get it but alas he couldn't either. Credit to him for trying though.

And, i forgot to mention, Rep for anyone who manages to do it. :)

EDIT:

Major update, GoldenMerc accepted my f/r. I asked him to show me and he said it's a unique stacking move that
he is currently teachin to a paying customer, I've maid him an offer for him to teach me aswell. :)

He got back to me, I offered a DM but he says the current price is "4-5 HCs" !!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!