PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Runescape.

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 10:18 PM
As some of you may have gathered by me selling my account and other stuff I'm leaving Runescape.

After what has happened today I'm probably going to leave the internet as well, completly. If some of you want to know why that is then check this thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3706373#post3706373

Hopefully the MOD's will check that thread and have some dignity not to move this thread, as this is intended for the people in the runescape section as some of them I have become friendly with.

I shall be staying tonight to try and take my mind off things so say your goodbyes if you want.

Cwmbran,
Nathan.

Jackie Jack™
13-07-2007, 10:21 PM
wow.... i never really knew you but im really sorry :( about your girlfriend..
tbh i would stick to rs for a bit as it could keep my mind off everything else :( hope you find something happy to think about so you dont got to suffer

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeh spose I better say sorry for flaming you abit.
She was the best thing in my life and nothing or no-one compared to her. I just hope I can get over her even though I will love her forever.

Goodluck in life mate.

Jackie Jack™
13-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Sorry for flaming/cussin you out back :( I hope you feel better

Just remember shes probably watching over you and If you believe in god or w/e youll see her when its your time :)

Foobar
13-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend :(

Whatever you do, good luck with it :)

HabboIsKrouts
13-07-2007, 10:29 PM
sorry to hear it, you were a cool guy. :(

Elkaa
13-07-2007, 10:32 PM
When someone close to me died I did the same, but with World of Warcraft - As you can see, I ended up back on Habbo, after not using it for 2 years. I kind of regret selling my WoW account, as it was fun to play on, so just make sure that you don't do anything stupid with an account you've worked for. The pain does ease eventually - It doesn't go, but it eases.

Something that I did to get rid of how I was feeling was playing WoW alot - By that I mean a hell of alot, mainly because it cut me off from the outside world and I was just able to think and be myself, without the presures of real life. This didn't help, and that is one of the reasons I am glad I quit.

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend :(

Whatever you do, good luck with it :)
Good luck to you too, to go along with Jack's edit I really do hope I will see her again, yeh I've already felt like killing myself because of what happened to her but I know that suicide is just the chickens way out of things.

sorry to hear it, you were a cool guy. :(
It's ok, since i've been posting here ive stopped crying.

Good luck in life.

JoeyK.
13-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Well, best of luck... Sorry for your loss, I hope it works out for you in the end.

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Well, best of luck... Sorry for your loss, I hope it works out for you in the end.

Thanks.
Good luck to you too.

When someone close to me died I did the same, but with World of Warcraft - As you can see, I ended up back on Habbo, after not using it for 2 years. I kind of regret selling my WoW account, as it was fun to play on, so just make sure that you don't do anything stupid with an account you've worked for. The pain does ease eventually - It doesn't go, but it eases.

Something that I did to get rid of how I was feeling was playing WoW alot - By that I mean a hell of alot, mainly because it cut me off from the outside world and I was just able to think and be myself, without the presures of real life. This didn't help, and that is one of the reasons I am glad I quit.

I did consider staying online, but I thought to myself locking myself away would just make it worse for when I grow out of the games etc.

Good luck to you, your a decent mod.

Teh Wub
13-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Wow, this braught a tear in my eye when i read this. My girlfriend goes into coma's and has fits and brain pains etc.. Im really sorry nathan :9 Good luck in life man :'(

Havoc_Generator
13-07-2007, 10:47 PM
You'l probaly laugh, but sometimes you need to take another step forward...

Hopefully you'l feel better soon and maybe you'l stay in touch with people.

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Wow, this braught a tear in my eye when i read this. My girlfriend goes into coma's and has fits and brain pains etc.. Im really sorry nathan :9 Good luck in life man :'(
Make sure you spend as much time with her as you can, never know when it could be the last time you'll see her.

Good luck in life.

You'l probaly laugh, but sometimes you need to take another step forward...

Hopefully you'l feel better soon and maybe you'l stay in touch with people.

Yeh, tonight I'll cry and wont get to sleep until the early hours of the morning, I wont cry again until the funeral.
Just take it a small step at a time, good luck with life.

Jackie Jack™
13-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Make sure you spend as much time with her as you can, never know when it could be the last time you'll see her.

Good luck in life.

Yeh, tonight I'll cry and wont get to sleep until the early hours of the morning, I wont cry again until the funeral.
Just take it a small step at a time, good luck with life.
Ugh.... The funeral is the worst ;( not trying to be rude or anything or make u feel even worse but when people close to me died i kinda just blew it off ( tried but it was still there ) and then the day of funeral it hits you....
Like the lady across street ( like a grandma to me ) i was fine with her passing away cause i knew she would be in better place but when we got to funeral and i saw her laying there i bust into tears :(

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Ugh.... The funeral is the worst ;( not trying to be rude or anything or make u feel even worse but when people close to me died i kinda just blew it off ( tried but it was still there ) and then the day of funeral it hits you....
Like the lady across street ( like a grandma to me ) i was fine with her passing away cause i knew she would be in better place but when we got to funeral and i saw her laying there i bust into tears :(

Half of my family has passed away and I have been to all of their funerals the last one I went to was my grandads (This year, February) and I did not cry at all, I would not let myself cry but I cried so much after the funeral and before.

^.^
13-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Half of my family has passed away and I have been to all of their funerals the last one I went to was my grandads (This year, February) and I did not cry at all, I would not let myself cry but I cried so much after the funeral and before.
bit of advice: don't post stuff like this on this forum. your friends have posted saying goodluck, but when the 7 year olds log-in tomorow, you'll see the spam.
Keep life and internet seperate.
do not make any rash decision in the heat of the moment like you just have ( quitting runescape over one event )
Goodluck in the future.

Dubble
13-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Dude im so sorry we had some good times on Would you_____With me :)
Good luck in life dont do anythink you will regret.

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 11:20 PM
bit of advice: don't post stuff like this on this forum. your friends have posted saying goodluck, but when the 7 year olds log-in tomorow, you'll see the spam.
Keep life and internet seperate.
do not make any rash decision in the heat of the moment like you just have ( quitting runescape over one event )
Goodluck in the future.

If you read my thread in the "Teen Life" section you will see that I needed help on what to do, someone to turn to and you would also see that I said I have said that I have tried everything else turned to everyone and that posting it here was the last resort.

Dude im so sorry we had some good times on Would you_____With me :)
Good luck in life dont do anythink you will regret.

I won't do anything I regret and I may be back once in a while to like check up on people and post in that thread. MAYBE.

Havoc_Generator
13-07-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm a very emotional person when it comes to loosing family/close people. I don't know how you can take it. Sometimes during movies/reading books I sometimes start slipping a tear or two.

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm a very emotional person when it comes to loosing family/close people. I don't know how you can take it. Sometimes during movies/reading books I sometimes start slipping a tear or two.

I've been listening too a few of the songs she likes and I started crying so I stopped doing that.

Lime_Jello
13-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Sorry for what happened.. I don't know what else to say.. Everything happens for a reason.

Also sometimes its better to just cry instead of holding it in...

Cwmbran
13-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I have been, any my eyes are stinging from it now.
I don't want to cry no more as it just makes me worse, posting here is taking my mind off of it though.

Scouse
13-07-2007, 11:58 PM
sorry to hear about that, i truely am. i have a girlfriend my self and hate for anything like that to happen so i imagine how you feel right now.

good luck in what ever you do in the future.

HabboIsKrouts
14-07-2007, 12:11 AM
my heart goes out to you, read my reply on your thread about your gf.
r.i.p (l)

Cwmbran
14-07-2007, 12:26 AM
sorry to hear about that, i truely am. i have a girlfriend my self and hate for anything like that to happen so i imagine how you feel right now.

good luck in what ever you do in the future.
Good luck to you and your girlfriend, treat her everyday and show her how much she means to you.

my heart goes out to you, read my reply on your thread about your gf.
r.i.p (l)

I have done, thank you.
Good luck to you.

Jackie Jack™
14-07-2007, 12:34 AM
I've been listening too a few of the songs she likes and I started crying so I stopped doing that.
Dont think about her being gone just remember fun times you had :) Or remember times when she met everything in the world to you :] Im sure she still does she was a very lucky person to meet you :)

Steveo2k5
14-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Deepest sympathy.
When my best friend died i was crushed.(from Prek-9th)
What help the most was talking about him with his friends and family.
And remembering about how good his life was.
It helps to remember them not for their death, but for teh sake of Ur affection for each other.

Scouse
14-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Good luck to you and your girlfriend, treat her everyday and show her how much she means to you.

I have done, thank you.
Good luck to you.

thanks and i do. been together 10 months tomorrow :) i dont know how your coping, if i was you id probs taken a over dose by now lol. keep strong dont do anythin you'll regret.

Cwmbran
14-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Dont think about her being gone just remember fun times you had :) Or remember times when she met everything in the world to you :] Im sure she still does she was a very lucky person to meet you :)
I was the lucky one, I don't really have anything going for me apart from my personality and well she saw that and (Crying again ty :P) she ment the world to me.

Deepest sympathy.
When my best friend died i was crushed.(from Prek-9th)
What help the most was talking about him with his friends and family.
And remembering about how good his life was.
It helps to remember them not for their death, but for teh sake of Ur affection for each other.
I'm sorry to hear that.
It's hard loosing someone close to you, I have lost many but this is the worse yet.

thanks and i do. been together 10 months tomorrow :) i dont know how your coping, if i was you id probs taken a over dose by now lol. keep strong dont do anythin you'll regret.
Aww well good luck to you two. :)
And if someone could guarantee me id see her if I was dead I would do it, the only thing keeping me alive is now knowing whether or not i'll see her if I do die, and that killing yourself isn't really the way through it it's like the cowards way out.

Jackie Jack™
14-07-2007, 01:02 AM
I was the lucky one, I don't really have anything going for me apart from my personality and well she saw that and (Crying again ty :P) she ment the world to me.

I'm sorry to hear that.
It's hard loosing someone close to you, I have lost many but this is the worse yet.

Aww well good luck to you two. :)
And if someone could guarantee me id see her if I was dead I would do it, the only thing keeping me alive is now knowing whether or not i'll see her if I do die, and that killing yourself isn't really the way through it it's like the cowards way out.
Killing your self would be horrible... True you might get to see your girlfriend but.
You know how you feel with your gf? You parents and family would feel 100x worse :(

kyle♥
14-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Ow, sad to see you go and sorry about your loss. But you'll get over it even though it's a very hard thing to do. But one thing, don't go blaming yourself for her death. The only thing you can really do, is go to her funereal, which her great life in the after world, find another woman and have kids.

Good luck in life. But, don't quit the internets. People would wanna talk to you on msn.

Jackie Jack™
14-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Like me..... lol im really sorry bout ur loss but i would love to talk to you every once and a while :P

Just go to her funeral and make sure you say "thoughts to her" when its the last time you will see her face... ;( im sorry if this makes u cry almost making me cry remembering my friends funeral

Lord_Gig
14-07-2007, 02:57 AM
I just want to quickly say, quiting runescape/the net won't make things better :(

If anything keeping on the net will help you alot, you have more support and things to occupy your mind, it will help the time go faster to try and forget :(

DJ-Vimto
14-07-2007, 03:41 AM
i've just read this thread, and the other one, my deepest sympathies go to you nath, i cant imagine what it must be like to go through that. like many i've been through it with family members...but never a girlfriend :(

stay strong mate, people say that time is the best healer, and sometimes i've found it to be true.

i'm sure the rest of the runescape section will agree with me on the fact that we will all be here when you need someone to talk to :)

Zehro
14-07-2007, 07:39 AM
I never really spoke for you but i feel for you Nath :(

DPS
14-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I just want to quickly say, quiting runescape/the net won't make things better :(

If anything keeping on the net will help you alot, you have more support and things to occupy your mind, it will help the time go faster to try and forget :(

Yeah i think that 2 maybe runescape might take your mind off it and help u cope more, not that this is the same but when my nephew was given 2 months to live all i did was sit on the comp i didnt go out because i dont like to cry infront of people runescape helped me alot,

P.s sorry for your loss

Bun
14-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Dang... this brings a tear to my eye. The pain you must be feeling is horrific. I just hope when you can get over this catastrophy there will be another girl out there for you, who's just as special. Instead of spending all your time mourning her death, spend some time celebrating her life, and the joy you two had together.

I hope everything in life goes your way after this... and I don't blame you for quitting the internet. It's a smart choice. You were one of the really great guys on this forum, you will be missed greatly.

Good luck Nath.

luke-p
14-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Wow, this has genually made me sad :(

I have lost people close to me, but I couldent immagine how it would feel to loose a girlfriend that you love...
I hope you feel better as soon as possible :( I know it must hurt at the moment but you will feel better one day, even know it feels like you never will.

If you don't come back, good luck with what ever you do with your life :)

Orangeesh
14-07-2007, 11:38 AM
man im sorry,
ur an awsome dude
i didnt know anything bout you in real life but ur been kool on here
you will get through this.. just remember all the good times with your gf and think about what she would of wanted you to do now.
Good luck later on in life.. i hope we can speak again sometime dude.

from Gaz

Cwmbran
14-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Ow, sad to see you go and sorry about your loss. But you'll get over it even though it's a very hard thing to do. But one thing, don't go blaming yourself for her death. The only thing you can really do, is go to her funereal, which her great life in the after world, find another woman and have kids.

Good luck in life. But, don't quit the internets. People would wanna talk to you on msn.
I've tried ringing her mum today and she answers but hangs up straight away, I hope shes ok. I was ringing about the funeral to see if she had thought of anything. There will be nobody like her, I can guarantee that but I'm sure I'll find someone else but for the time being I just need her.

I'm being to reconsider quitting the net, but I'am deffinetly quiting runescape. Posting on these forums has kept me going I spouse talking about her does help a lot and if im not talking to my friends about her and I just want to be inside then the forums have kind of been there. (If that made sense I have no idea)

i've just read this thread, and the other one, my deepest sympathies go to you nath, i cant imagine what it must be like to go through that. like many i've been through it with family members...but never a girlfriend :(

stay strong mate, people say that time is the best healer, and sometimes i've found it to be true.

i'm sure the rest of the runescape section will agree with me on the fact that we will all be here when you need someone to talk to :)
Time is the best healer but it is also the way that takes the longest, and I believe that after I have gotten over her death I will be stronger.
I've been trying to stay strong but at times especially yesterday I couldn't help but break down and start crying.

Thank you.

I never really spoke for you but i feel for you Nath :(
Well, I'm trying to reply to everyones post but I really have no idea what to say much more. I just hope you and everybody else doesn't have to go through this anytime soon.

Yeah i think that 2 maybe runescape might take your mind off it and help u cope more, not that this is the same but when my nephew was given 2 months to live all i did was sit on the comp i didnt go out because i dont like to cry infront of people runescape helped me alot,

P.s sorry for your loss
I have lost interest in Runescape, I was quitting it to spend more time with her but then this tragedy happens and I think I should just continue with what I was going to do and leave runescape.

Dang... this brings a tear to my eye. The pain you must be feeling is horrific. I just hope when you can get over this catastrophy there will be another girl out there for you, who's just as special. Instead of spending all your time mourning her death, spend some time celebrating her life, and the joy you two had together.

I hope everything in life goes your way after this... and I don't blame you for quitting the internet. It's a smart choice. You were one of the really great guys on this forum, you will be missed greatly.

Good luck Nath.
Nobody can compare to her, we had something really special that I've never had before, and neither has she. Funerals are about celebrating peoples lives, and I shall be boring people with a long talk about how much I love her and what she meant to me, how we met etc.

These forums have helped a great deal they have taken my mind off things, so I think I will stay on the forums but I'm quitting runescape as that is what I was going to do when she was still with us.

Wow, this has genually made me sad :(

I have lost people close to me, but I couldent immagine how it would feel to loose a girlfriend that you love...
I hope you feel better as soon as possible :( I know it must hurt at the moment but you will feel better one day, even know it feels like you never will.

If you don't come back, good luck with what ever you do with your life :)
I want to get over her death as soon as possible, in a way I think I already have started too but at times I just think to myself what if I had been there when she said she needed time alone. Maybe she knew she was going to go and didn't want to make me upset by telling me.

man im sorry,
ur an awsome dude
i didnt know anything bout you in real life but ur been kool on here
you will get through this.. just remember all the good times with your gf and think about what she would of wanted you to do now.
Good luck later on in life.. i hope we can speak again sometime dude.

from Gaz
Theres plenty of good times to remember, come to think of it we never had an argument, well there was the one that was just a joke around argument about who loves who more. She would never give up and would stay up half the night with me just saying she loves me more.

I would appreciate it if nobody posts here no more as this quiet clearly has nothing to do with Runescape.
If you wish to post a reply to any of my messages then feel free to post in my thread in the "Teen life" section.
I shall be asking a Moderator to close this thread as soon as I have posted this message.

Lastly, thank you for all your support it has helped a great deal.
I shall be staying on the forums but not Runescape.
I shall post here if people are asking for help or to vouch for people.

Thank you,
Nathan.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!