PDA

View Full Version : Few Problems :S

Lilian
15-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey,

How can I get my VBulletin stlye to touch the top and touch the bottom on the web browser like this forum theme?

Also when you click a catorgrie topic for instince "General vBulletin Discussions" it is ment to show the forums within that cat. Right? Well mine isnt. If anyone could help on that.

Another problem I have is when I click the icon for the forum cat to go up if you understand they dont go up the icon just disappears. Its very strange.

Thank you do anyone who can help with my problems.

Jamieb
15-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Pm'ed :)

kyle♥
15-07-2007, 04:51 PM
General vB Discussions where it says act as Forum put no. Then that makes it a category and you can put Child forums in it or w/e.

For the Forum icons are you sure you uploaded them via ftp in the right file? Replacing with the old ones?

today
15-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey,

How can I get my VBulletin stlye to touch the top and touch the bottom on the web browser like this forum theme?
You'll need to use the margin html, in the CSS Vars editor top box, it will say margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px change to 0 on all ;]

Also when you click a catorgrie topic for instince "General vBulletin Discussions" it is ment to show the forums within that cat. Right? Well mine isnt. If anyone could help on that.
Did you set them so they display under that cat, go to forum manager then select the forum which should appear and make sure its part of the cat. in the drop down menu :)

Another problem I have is when I click the icon for the forum cat to go up if you understand they dont go up the icon just disappears. Its very strange.
The icon is missing, reupload.

Thank you do anyone who can help with my problems.
No problems :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!