PDA

View Full Version : Two Worlds

Neil
15-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Is anyone else gonig to buy this? I've pre-ordered the collectors edition, should be here friday ^^ if you've pre-ordered or gonna buy it on friday add me to xbox live so I have someone to play multiplayer with lol

Gamertag - xTenebrous

kyle♥
15-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm going to get it. Might go Game tommorow or something and Pre-order it. My xBox live should be up today if I get enough help. Then I'll add you. I'm pretty good with Saints row :P.

Neil
17-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Well add me on xbox live, would be good to have someone to play it with, hopefully my uncle will buy it aswell xD

kyle♥
18-07-2007, 10:47 AM
It looks like Mesia Might of Magic. I might be getting it then. I'm going out today, not sure if I can go Game or Gamestation yet. I know I can deffo go PC world and this one I go to is really big and has a huge 360 section ;).

Neil
18-07-2007, 10:49 AM
It looks like Mesia Might of Magic. I might be getting it then. I'm going out today, not sure if I can go Game or Gamestation yet. I know I can deffo go PC world and this one I go to is really big and has a huge 360 section ;).

xD You have a bit longer because the apparently official launch is now 10th August, a pain for me but it's worth the wait I guess

kyle♥
18-07-2007, 10:51 AM
xD You have a bit longer because the apparently official launch is now 10th August, a pain for me but it's worth the wait I guess

Ooooh. Is there gonna be a Demo available on the 360 Marketplace?

Bear-Max
18-07-2007, 10:56 AM
I was thinking about it, but apparantly the PC version is riddled with problems and bugs. I do want to buy a new game though, so I might plump for The Darkness, or save my money for Bioshock, Mass Effect, Halo 3, GTA IV, Virtua Fighter, Pro Evo, Assassin's Creed, Unreal, Blue Dragon, Half Life 2, Call of Duty 4, Splinter Cell 5, Devil May Cry 4... There are too many good games coming out this year :P

Neil
18-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Ooooh. Is there gonna be a Demo available on the 360 Marketplace?

No idea, it's sort of like Oblivion so I doubt it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!