PDA

View Full Version : Boris Johnson for next London Mayor?

Killer
16-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Boris Johnson is to enter the race to be the Conservative candidate for London mayor in next year's election.
Mr Johnson, one of the best known MPs, told London's Evening Standard he wants to take on Labour's Ken Livingstone. http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44000000/jpg/_44000588_boris203_bbc.jpg

jrh2002
16-07-2007, 11:57 AM
I would vote for boris lol hes pretty stupid and makes me laugh when hes trying to be serious.

mr livingstone needs to go just for his revenue raising congestion charge.

heres boris's best moment i laugh every time i see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA

-:Undertaker:-
16-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Bonking Boris!

Hahaha, good guy.

Maybe he'll be better than the tax raving idiot Ken, but I still think it's unfair the way London gets everything and other citys don't.

jrh2002
16-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I still think it's unfair the way London gets everything and other citys don't.

dont panic the congestion charge is on its way to you very soon ;)

As for the olympics the londoners are footing the bill so they can keep it lol

LIVERPOOL has taken the first steps towards introducing congestion charges for motorists to combat air pollution in the city centre.
Although a charging scheme would take several years to implement, consultants have already worked out that it would cost £40m to instal sophisticated closed-circuit cameras at all gateways to the city centre.

-:Undertaker:-
16-07-2007, 08:14 PM
dont panic the congestion charge is on its way to you very soon ;)

As for the olympics the londoners are footing the bill so they can keep it lol

Oh dear it's coming here to Liverpool, Labour are morons.

I honestly doubt it's just going to be London paying for the 2012 Games, just like Scotland get's all it's extras paid for by England.

-Eliminate
16-07-2007, 08:20 PM
anyone is better than ken livingston hes a ***, all he wants is money money money

HabboIsKrouts
16-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeh, we pay most things off for Scotland, everything, why can't they do it thereselves..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!