PDA

View Full Version : Making custom Xbox 360 gamertags.

Jericho
16-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Im making some custom gamertags like the one in my sig.

I'm not starting yet but very soon.

They update themselves, they can keep a track of your games, show if your online,offline,busy,away. What game your playing, have played. Game icons, Your points, Your name *durh*. Loads more.

The one in my sig is a very rough tester.

When i start making them in around a few days time. i will update this thread. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in them.

I can put game logos and stuff in them if you want. I can also add images. I make the designs on Photoshop CS3, its just the codeing that takes a bit more time.

This one below is a extremely plain one. I can add different shapes and stuff to the icons and/or gamerpic. I can add mottos and stuff.

They start at about 2creds on habbo uk. Thats for a basic one with a "ok" design. I will post some more up in a sec.

Also, they arnt from MyGamerCard as someone suggested in a PM on another forum :P

Aflux
16-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Erm...

http://my.livecard.net/hahah/II+JoeB+II

That's the source of your signature...

Neil
16-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Yea people can do these themselves, you're just taking 1-3 hours work and putting a price on it and saying it'll take a few days?

Aflux
16-07-2007, 06:50 PM
You're kind of like, taking credit for other people's work, and then selling it.

You're using livecard's services and selling the outcome which is not on.

Jericho
16-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Fair enough, i'll do em for free. Just like, hacked recently so i've been trying to get a bit of stuff back. But i dont mind doing it for free like. So.. yeah..

Didnt say it will take a day either, i meant it as it, if i put effort into it, it takes longer.

Get your bleeding facts right.
sheesh.
Anyway, close thread plz. :)

Mr Macro
16-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Effort, lmao go die pls.

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Jericho
16-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Effort, lmao go die pls.

Good idea, :P

Listen, im sorry. Anyway, can someone close thread?

Sunny.
16-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Lolll! Close thread? You have to be VIP..

Someones got caught eh so they wnt to close thread now.

Jericho
16-07-2007, 10:04 PM

LOL! Im not yhe one who is going to waste my money on a coloured name on a site eh?

And do revert it to you spend money on habbo, you dont get flamed 24/7 on that.

Theres moderators around here (who dont seem to do they're job). They could close it.

Yeah, i kinda did get found out, but what was a hideing? :/

Sunny.
16-07-2007, 10:14 PM
You were hiding that you made that script
And I bought VIP? are you teling me u have never spent £1 + on habbo?
I dont play habbo so i dont spend money on it

Get your facts right :)

Premiums
16-07-2007, 11:13 PM

He ment if theres a mod looking at the thread for him/her to close the thread, so don't snap at him for offering something for free... :/

Mr Macro
17-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Somthing which is free and simple to do anyway.

Premiums
17-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Somthing which is free and simple to do anyway.

Well actully say I just got a XBOX 360 and I saw this thread, I'd say yes because I wouldn't know what I'm doing...

CrazyColaist
17-07-2007, 01:24 PM
How sad very sad.

you're taking peoples work (which is copyrighted) so they could easily sue you.

Neil
17-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Well actully say I just got a XBOX 360 and I saw this thread, I'd say yes because I wouldn't know what I'm doing...

If you actually want one try and google "Xbox live gamertag sigs" or something like that, you'll get a few, one of them have a creator to make them which is what this guy is doing, everyone he has offered to do these for free now, if you're not requesting anything then you have no reason to post, unless saying thank you if he makes you one, please do not start any arguments for no reason. =]

Premiums
17-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Effort, lmao go die pls.

If you actually want one try and google "Xbox live gamertag sigs" or something like that, you'll get a few, one of them have a creator to make them which is what this guy is doing, everyone he has offered to do these for free now, if you're not requesting anything then you have no reason to post, unless saying thank you if he makes you one, please do not start any arguments for no reason. =]

I'm starting arguments? :rolleyes:

Neil
17-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm starting arguments? :rolleyes:

No not you, just the people being rude to the thread starter.

Jericho
17-07-2007, 03:38 PM
No not you, just the people being rude to the thread starter.
I dont think Kieran<3 was having a go what me. If anything, i think he was explaning what i was speaking about.

I'v told other people i use a site to make them. Its not a case of draging bits together, you do have to do some coding which im sure home of you cant to.

If you are gonna flame be like a buch of saddo's with nothing better to do, shut up.

Anyway. I only wondered about a cred or 2 because i was recently scammed and just tryed go get a bit of creds.

If anyone would like one FOR FREE, please PM me.

Fez
17-07-2007, 03:41 PM
MODs, the author has requested to lock this thread.
Please lock it..

Also you should get Flash Studio 9/ Flash CS3, much easier.

Neil
17-07-2007, 03:46 PM
MODs, the author has requested to lock this thread.
Please lock it..

Also you should get Flash Studio 9/ Flash CS3, much easier.

If he wants the thread shut he needs to buy VIP
I think it's easier to make these on mygamertag.net or whatever it is, it has one where all you do is upload and image and place what you want around the image

Fez
17-07-2007, 03:48 PM
I guess theres not many mods for the console games section....

Jericho
17-07-2007, 03:52 PM
There is, just bloody lazy -.-

Neil
17-07-2007, 03:54 PM
I guess theres not many mods for the console games section....

There is, just bloody lazy -.-

No, there is no reason to close this thread, if the starter wants it shut he/she needs to have VIP to shut it themselves

Jericho
17-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Well, thats whats mod's are ment to do, close and delete threads.

And since i dont want it to be open, you should close it at creators request.

Show's your not very good at your job eh?

Neil
17-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Well, thats whats mod's are ment to do, close and delete threads.

And since i dont want it to be open, you should close it at creators request.

Show's your not very good at your job eh?

No mods are to keep order within the section of the forum they moderate, they're not here to close threads whenever the creator doesn't want it open, this is what VIP is for.

Jericho
17-07-2007, 04:01 PM
So your basicly asking me to waste money on a pointless site so i can have a coloured name...

bit pointless imo.

It's just your lazyness. I've managed a vBulletin and i know how easy it is to close a thread.

Under 15 seconds. Lazy much?

Neil
17-07-2007, 04:05 PM
So your basicly asking me to waste money on a pointless site so i can have a coloured name...

bit pointless imo.

It's just your lazyness. I've managed a vBulletin and i know how easy it is to close a thread.

Under 15 seconds. Lazy much?

Up to you really, I can't close your thread because their is no reason too, just stop posting and it will eventually die

Jericho
17-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Nope, people will see it, keep going on at what people have said, and be prats and criticise me. So just please, stopping being a immature saddo, and close it!

Thanks.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

Premiums
17-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Up to you really, I can't close your thread because their is no reason too, just stop posting and it will eventually die

tbh your just acting childish now...
PM'ed --MAD-- and asked him to close the thread :rolleyes:

Jericho
17-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Hah, someone agrees!

You do seem to be being immature.

Also, --MAD-- has common sense!
*cough*Unlike some mods in this thread*cough*

Agent 47
17-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Not just saying this, but threads don't have to be closed at creators request. It's only necessary if there is a specific reason for it.

micky.blue.eyes
18-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Neil is right, we are not allowed to close threads at the users request because closing your own threads is a VIP option. Being rude towards him won't help closing your thread, it'll only get you infractions.
Neil isn't lazy, he's just doing his job.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!