PDA

View Full Version : minor update

[Oli]
17-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Small update i've noticed.
The credits maintenance page used to display this:

The ability to redeem credit Furni into Habbo Credits that appear in your Habbo purse has been temporarily disabled. This is to allow us the time to run maintenance on the feature. The ability to turn your credit Furni back into Habbo Credits will be returned to you ASAP.

While this feature is on maintenance we highly recommend that you DO NOT trade for Credit Furni especially not high amounts which seem dubious or strange. We have temporarily removed the Habbo Exchange section of your Habbo Catalogue. It will return along with the Credit Redeem feature ASAP.

We will announce the return of the Credit Redeem feature right here on the Habbo Homepage. Thank you for your patience.

Now it's been modified and displays this:

As you know, turning Credit Furni into Habbo Credits is currently being fixed. The reason was that we discovered a technical glitch which meant some Habbos could abuse credits. There's a danger that this could have led to damaging the whole Habbo community and we took action to stop it as soon as we learnt about the glitch so that we could safeguard the community against scamming. We wanted to let you know that Credit Furni will be back working again as soon as possible and that Habbo staff are working hard to fix the problem quickly.

Thanks for your patience and keep an eye on the news for updates.

Can be found here:
http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article249.html

Ashhizzle
17-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Gd find i spose

Rizter
17-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Interesting find :)

[Oli]
17-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks <3

e5..
17-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Just updating us more? lol

Black_Apalachi
17-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Lol @ "abusing". We pay for this so make it work properly :rolleyes:?

Jordy
17-07-2007, 03:30 PM
lmao don't give me that bull!

Taking 2 weeks to fix a tiny credit error, and it happend internationally despite no updates.

The whole thing is just bull so people buy credits, I shall be boycotting buying credits since it doesn't sound convincing at all.

Titch
17-07-2007, 05:42 PM
lmao don't give me that bull!

Taking 2 weeks to fix a tiny credit error, and it happend internationally despite no updates.

The whole thing is just bull so people buy credits, I shall be boycotting buying credits since it doesn't sound convincing at all.

i agreee.

Earthquake.
17-07-2007, 05:46 PM
I think their having us on here to buy more and more credits...

Shawnstra
18-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Nice find.

Pyroka
18-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Maybe they are making people wait, but it won't make me buy credits any faster. (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!